14

Girls With White Dresses and White Satin Sashes

Donghae was sitting at a street corner watching all the cars go by. He ate his ddukbokkie in sadness and despair, only wishing that he didn’t say what he said to Siwon. He had felt so stupid and embarrassed calling Siwon out like that. If Siwon was happy with Heechul, why should he stop him? Donghae sighed, and to think he had a chance. He got up to throw the can of sprite away when he felt arms wrapped around him.

 

Donghae was quick to pull away but the arms held him warmly and let go. He turned to see who it was, but, it was someone he’d least expect. Kim Heechul. Donghae gasped and blushed softly, he never expected Heechul to hug him, or at least come back to see him. Donghae, frustratedly hugged Heechul back.

 

“I’m sorry Fishy. I should’ve known how much you felt about Siwon. I feel like such a...” But Donghae didn’t seem to mind. He pressed his lips against Heechul and kissed him softly, nipping at his bottom lip. Heechul blushed faintly and kissed Donghae back, confused. He thought Donghae loved Siwon. We all did, he still does.

 

“Princess, it’s ok. I’m understanding. I’m not mad.” He pulled away from Heechul’s lips. There were a few tears running down his face. He couldn’t understand. How could Donghae not be mad, why was he so understanding. If Heechul was Donghae, he’d slap the out himself, not kiss him. Heechul scratched behind his neck and looked at Donghae, trying to read the expression on his face.

 

“I’m sorry, Princess, I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that. I shouldn’t have yelled at all. I know you like Siwon, and that’s why you wanted to keep us all together, you didn’t want to lose any of us. And I feel the same way. I know I told you before that maybe we should move, but I thought.... hey, I don’t think I can live without you the both of you, you’re both my best friends, and I love you so much, that I’d do absolutely, positively anything for you guys. And then I realized, how much love I had for you guys and the extent I’d go to to make you happy. I love the both of you very much, and I’m really happy to know you guys are together.” Donghae smiled.

 

Heechul blinked a little. He was kind of shocked at what he was hearing. He looked at Donghae for a good moment before impulsively kissing him. Heechul cupped Donghae’s face and kissed him softly, savouring the taste of Donghae’s lips and pulling away, allowing the kiss to linger on Donghae’s lips. “I love you too, Fishy.”

 

Siwon from not far, had his arms crossed. He was being a bit jealous, but at the same time, , questioning his uality and since when he became so homoual. He looked at his phone numerous of times thinking about calling Tiffany, telling her that he’s alright and how he’s found Donghae. But, why? Why should he call Tiffany? Technically, they weren’t together anymore. He should be the least of her worries and vice versa. But, it seemed so important to call her, she did ask him to call her, if anything happens. Siwon decided that even though, they aren’t together, doesn’t mean they couldn’t be good friends. Siwon obviously still cared about Tiffany, but Tiffany found love in Taeyeon. She is so much happier now. He didn’t mind too much either, he loved Heechul, and him and Heechul and maybe even Donghae were going to be together forever.

 


 

 

Tiffany leaned her head against Taeyeon’s chest, looking through the Wedding Dress catalog with Taeyeon. She smiled, pointing at the dresses, sleep slowly creeping up on her. Taeyeon looked down, she loved the way Tiffany lit up, despite her tiredness.

 

“Fany, are you sure.. you want to marry me?” Taeyeon asked, wrapping her leg around Tiffany’s legs, getting in that comfortable sleep position. Tiffany turned around and placed her head directly on Taeyeon’s left . She looked up to Taeyeon and smiled.

 

“Of course I want to marry you.” Tiffany pulled up the covers over them and snuggled Taeyeon warmly. Taeyeon smiled and ran her fingers through Tiffany’s hair.

 

“Why?” She asked softly.

 

“Because I love you. Because... there is virtually no one who I love more than you. Because... I’m willing to love and protect you. . . “ Tiffany looked up to Taeyeon. She was crying softly. “Hey... hey... babe don’t cry... no no no.. Don’t cry.” She straddled on top of Taeyeon, wiping the tears off her beautiful face. “Beautiful girls were never meant to cry.”

 

“I’m sorry, I was just.. I was just thinking and.. I’m glad you love me because, I wasn’t sure what to do if.. if you were to get married to Siwon-”

 

“I’m glad you let me realize how wonderful it is being in a relationship with you. I love you so much, Taeyeon. Don’t forget it.”

 

“I won’t. I definitely won’t.”