Our moments

Why do you even love me?

YOU POV:

"JUNG DAE HYUN! JUNG DAE HYUN! JUNG DAEHYUN" The girls in the school chanted. You can hear them squealing and shouting his name despite you turning your ear piece to the loudest volume. You were leaning at the school lockers, contemplating what to bring to class until your best friend, YooMi gives you a scare that makes you shriek.

 

"AHHHH!" You shriek and pull of your ear piece when you feel something ticklish at the back of your neck. That, is your most sensitive point and no one knows it except Yoomi. " Yah! Yoomi ah, Hajima! Why are you scaring me like this?!" You teasingly slapped her arm. YooMi giggles and joked " Who asked you to ignore me when I was talking to you eh? You deserve it! Meh~~" She stuck out her tongue at you. 

 

Before you could reply her, the school bell rang. There, you have to arrive to your first class that you always dreaded: Calculus. 

You shyly walked down the empty corridor, pushing your spectacles up and hug your books tightly and mumbled" Why is there calculus existing in this world?". 

You were so engrossed in thinking about how horrible your day will be for the rest of the day that you didn't even feel that there is a pair of eyes on you. 

 

 

Dae Hyun's POV:

"Ah, is this girl again. Always walking slowly everytime back to class at this time. But still, she seems cute. Hmm.." Daehyun thought as he stared at your back. Until, you stepped onto a puddle of water and just fall hard on your . 

 

Your POV:

"AHHHHH!" You wailed. You scream as you landed on a puddle of water. You skirt and books had became wet too. Your spectacles dropped to your skirt. "Why am I so unlucky today?! Or is it God's signal of not waiting me to go for calculus?" You sheepishly grinned. That's when you heard someone politely said" Let you help you up."

 

DaeHyun's POV:

"Aish, that silly girl!" Daehyun tried to hold back his laughter while he hurried to help you up. 

"Let me help you up", He politely said.

As you turned around and looked at him, he literally felt that the whole world stop. The time had stopped at that moment. There is nothing but only the his heart beating faster and faster until he feels like his heart can explode out lava immediately. He stared back at your round and cute eyes, how ashamed was those eyes hiding behind your geeky spectacles. And he slowly mumbled " Wow, so pretty.."

 

Your POV:

"Wait, what did he said? Pretty? Or fatty?" You said out loud in your mind. You slowly regained back from your daze state and stood up immediately. He held your arm to prevent you from falling again. You brushed your skirt and try to blow dry your books despite knowing that it will not dry immediately. You held your spectacles. You can still feel his gaze on you. You waved your hand in front of him and asked " Dae Hyun- ssi, gwenchana?"

DaeHyun's POV:

I can't helped to stare at her. Her awkward movements, her tiniest expressions forming on her face, her apple-like cheeks when she tried to blow dry her books. That is the moment, in a milliseconds, something struck you. Jung DaeHyun has fallen in love with a girl. An angel, to be exact.  I heard her asking me if I am alright with her flowing white dress, smiling at me sweetly until she flicked my forehead.

"Ahh? Wae? I am alright. Why did you flick my forehead?" Daehyun asked while rubbing his temple.

" You were out of space just now! I called you for numerous times but you didn't respond and I thought that flicking your forehead can bring you back to earth. " She meekly giggled.

"So cute, so cute, so cute!" You smiled in your mind. 

"Dae Hyun- ssi, I am going back to class already. Don't you have any class to attend now?" She asked. 

"Oh ". I cursed in my mind and ran to my Chemistry class. 

 

Your Pov:

"Ahh, He is such a cutely. unlike some Kingka in the school that thought that everyone must bow down to them whenever we, the peasants sees them" You thought. " Alright, I should return back to class now! If not Teacher Kang will definitely make me have detention later!" You hurriedly return back for your Calculus lessons.

 

Unfortunately for you, you were late for 30 minutes and Teacher Lang is not happy at all. To put it in the right way, she was in a terrible mood and simple hates students being late for her class if she is having her bad mood. Thus, you received a detention after class.

 

"Aish! I thought I could go to YooMi's house to watch movie later. I guess I have to postpone it to tomorrow then." You silently sobbed in your mind as you was walking to the detention class. 

You slowly pushed the door open and saw a familiar gaze staring at you. 

 

Dae Hyun's POV: 

I was debating whether I should sneak out of this detention class until she enters. She meekly smiled at the Teacher and took a seat behind me. Well, I guess she needs someone to act as a shield because the Teacher is glaring at her with her bulging eyes. I gave her my warmest smile as she walked past me. " I guess its fated eh?" i thought. I decided to strike a conversation with her by asking her how did she ended up in detention. 

 

Your POV:

"Psst, psst!" Dae Hyun- ssi whispered and passed me a note. 

 

Why are you in Detention? - DaeHyun

I scribbled: Late for Calculus. How about you?

Late for Chemistry, Teacher Nam is so strict. I guess he is having his menopause today :p

 

You giggled at his reply and throughout the whole detention, you two have been passing notes to each other without the Teacher seeing it because, the Teacher had been dozing off at her table right in front of the room.

 

Without  both of you knowing, detention has ended and while you were packing your bag. Daehyun suddenly appeared in front and smiling brightly at you. He politely asked " Shall we go grab some waffles? I am actually quite hungry". He looked away  blushing while his stomach grumbled.

You smiled and replied " Arrasso, wait for a while!" 

After the detention ended, you really had his good feeling with DaeHyun and wants to know him more. Since both of your are at the same age, he requested you to drop off the formality because he actually feels uncomfortable with people being so formal with him.

 

DaeHyun's POV:

"Oh my! She is going to eat waffles with me! I am going to asked for her number and I wait to know her more!" Dae Hyun thought and smiled to himself with the thought of you eating waffles with him together. 

 

Both of you walked towards a cafe near your school while chatting non-stop. Both of you are introducing yourself and talking about your favourite things, your family and more about each other.

 

"Wow,  I never thought she would talk to me like this. So bubbly, so adorable. I didn't know she loves to sing as well.  I hope we can sing together someday in the future." Daehyun thought.

 

Your POV:

" He is such a nice guy! We really have a lot of similarities together! Oh wait, why is my heart beating so fast? Why am i having butterflies in my stomach? I felt so bliss! " You thought.

 

Both of you reached the cafe in no time and took a seat near to the window side.

A waitress walks up to both of you and passed the both of you the menu, before you walks off she teasingly said " High school romance is the sweetest! both of you looked of cute together! Last long!" and she just turned and walked back to her counter.

You and DaeHyun was blushing like a red tomato at that moment and both of you were having sweaty palms, trying hard to focus on the menu instead of the comment that the waitress said just now.

"Hmm, Dae Hyun, what do you want to eat? I think I just have Blueberry waffles with a cup of hot Latte." You said to Dae Hyun.

"Ahh, alright! Then I will have strawberry cheesecake with a cup of hot chocolate." Dae Hyun replied.

The waitress took your order and both of you suddenly turned awkward.

 

Dae Hyun's POV:

"Ottoke? Why isn't she talking now? She doesn't like me is it? Aish! I must ask her if she has a boy friend or not!"  I sighed in frustration.

"Pardon me, but are you currently attached now?" I asked you shyly.

"Ahh- Ani! How would a girl like me be attached with someone!" You replied while laughing.

"No pretty, you are the most wonderful and nicest girl I ever met with no intentions of hitting me on. How would no one wants you?" I thought. 

"Ahh, can i have your number? I would really like to keep in touch with you after today! I hope we can be great friends!" I smiled brightly to her while passing her my phone.

She nodded her head and begin typing her number inside my phone. 

 

3 years later

Your POV:

"Dae Hyun! Are you ready for prom night today? I am so excited!" I smiled at my boyfriend.

"Yes gorgeous, you have been asking me this question everytime you see me! Can't get enough to see the handsome side of me isn't?" Daehyun winked and tease me.

"You wish dude, you wish!" I jokingly slapped his arm. " Can we have Strawberry cheesecake at the cafe near school now? Please? I am so hungry" I pouted while whining to Daehyun.

He nodded and took my hand as we walked towards the cafe.

"Oppa, do you still remember why had you fallen in love with me? That cafe is the place we had our moments there! It's such a memorable place." You said.

"Of course I do! You were still a nerdy girl last time!" Daehyun thought as he reminiscence those old days.

 

Daeyun POV:

I remembered how I fallen for her at the corridor when she slipped and fall in a puddle of water. Her eyes, her facial features, her everything. These things makes my heart go crazy, beating like a speed like no other. After knowing her I fall more deeply her her personality, her thoughtfulness, her sweetness, her cute moments, her bubble moments. That's when I realize, this is the girl I need in my life. My one and only. And why I love her? Because she is being herself with me, quiet exterior but lively interior. And to me, she has the most dazzling eye smile in the world, the rosy cheeks, the gorgeous smile she always gave me when I tell her jokes. And this is why, I love her.