The Fall Dance

Fifteen

Sulli's POV

So it's official that I'm going to the dance with Kai. I'm gonna admit I'm excited about it. I'm sure i'll have fun, Vic unnie bought me this really pretty dress. I kind of wished though that Sehun was my partner. Even though I hate him right now, there's still a part in me that love him. Anyways, I'm gonna go get ready now!

SooJung's POV

Okay so my plan for tonight is fixed. Jessica got this football player for me to kiss tonight. Although, I'm not very sure if I should still do this since Sehun was really nice. "Jessi, Ithink we should calll it off." "Well it's up to you, but you should at least meet him." "okay sure"

Nobody's POV

So it was the dance and everyone was having fun. Soojung was getting tipsy after some drinks. "Jessica! Where's that jock?!" Soojung shouted. "Okay then"Jessica hesitated. The guy went to Soojung and since she was drunk, Soojung kissed the guy. "Hey Soojung, I thought the plan was off?"vJessica asked. "What plan? I don't care!" Soojung shouted. The thing was, Sehun saw the kiss. " Soojung! What's this?" Sehun asked. "What?! It's my plan. I don't love you! I never did!" Soojung blurted. Sehun's thoughts were everywhere. He didn't know what he was going to do. He was so mad that he walked out of the basketball court and into the hallways.

Sulli's POV

"Kai, I'm just going to the washroom" "Oh okay. I'll wait for you here." So while I was walking to the washroom, I heard something break. When I looked up, I saw Sehun with a bleeding hand. I ran to him and I saw that he punched the glass bulletin board."Hey! What's wrong with you Sehun?" He just looked at me and started to tear up. "I saw Soojung kissing another guy. She even said that she doesn't love me." I was not really shocked about that since Kai told me about Soojung's plans. He just hugged me and cried. I even remember how this happens all the time when we were still bestfriends. "Come with me Sehun." I said that and dragged him to the nurse's office. "What are we doing here?" I can see your hand is bleeding. I'll bandage it." "How did you get in here?" "Let's just say, I'm sort of the nurse's assistant so she gave me extra keys." "I missed you." I was surprised when I heard those words. I stopped medicating his hand and looked up to him. "Sulli, I've been so stupid, I never saw the beauty you had." I admit I was blushing so hard.

Sehun's POV

"Sulli, I've been soo stupid, I never saw the beauty you had." She was blushing and I never realized the person I love was beside me all along" "What?" I didn't reply and I kissed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi Guys! Finally updated!!!! I hope you like the chapter!