Sehun, Soojung and Kai's thoughts

Fifteen

SEHUN's POV

I feel really bad about everything I've done to Sulli. I actually wanted to apologize but I was afraid. I was afraid of getting rejected. I thought maybe if I give her and me a little bit of time, we'll be able to reconcile again. But I thought wrong. She didn't go back to me and I didn't go to her. I saw her suffering actually. She was lonely. Especially when her friend, Suzy left. I wanted to go and be her friend again but it's like everytime I try, my legs won't move. Weeks past by when suddenly, she was getting close to Kai. I felt really jealous. He replaced me. I confronted Kai and he told me that I should be thankful to him since he was becoming a good friend to Sulli. If you think about it, he was right.I wasn't being a good friend to Sulli. All I did was hurt her. I was only thinking about myself the whole time. I'm probably the worst friend ever. I promise, I'll apologize to her on the dance. 

Next, my relationship with Soojung. We are going smooth, but recently we've been drifitng apart. She's always with her friends and when she's with me, she always suddenly smirks. I haven't been feeling very comfortable around her lately. When I ask her what is the matter, she always says it's nothing. I feel like she's lying to me. My life is like a mess right now. I miss my bestfriend and I don't know what's been going on with my girlfriend!

 

SOOJUNG's POV

Ah... in a week, I'll be getting my revenge. This is probably the hundreth time I'm doing this. Although, this time, it's even better. It's during the dance. Out of all the victims, Sehun was actually the sweetest. He gave up everything for me. Even his little bestfriend. I don't like his bestfriend. I notice that even though they are apart, they still look at each other. Their eyes says they care about each other. I also hate her for getting close to Kai. He's like my bestfriend before Even after this operation, I won't stop bugging Sulli until she really hates Sehun. Breaking is really my thing. 

 

KAI's POV

I've been kind of close to Sulli lately. I believe Sehun is dumb for leaving a girl like this. She's smart, funny and cute. She makes my heart jump. At first I was only thinking of her as a friend but, after days has passed, I'm slowly forgetting about my feelings for Soojung. I think I'm in love with Sulli.

 

 

 

A/N: Just a short update. I just wanted to put out thoughts of these other three main characters. i don't really put them on that much since it's always Sulli's.