Find My First Love B4 I Die!!

Find My First Love B4 I Die!!

" Arggggg... It hurt!!! My head hurt!!! Hyung.... Just let me die already!!! I can't endure this anymore!!!" Kyungsoo said, in pain. Suho who is his life-long bestfriend calm him down. Suho and the rest of his friend (school kingka) really feel sad and hurt. Especially Suho which is Kyungsoo closest best friend and treat him like his own brother, feel hurt too. He felt like he also feel Kyungsoo's sickness. The doctor said he only have about 3 month to live but Kyungsoo only want one thing, his first love. Suho and the rest which is Chanyeol , Baekhyun, Luhan and Xiumin, before was a school kingka (a good one) . They live happily until one day, when Kyungsoo found that he have this blood cancer which it got  from his dad. Every morning his mom come to visit him. They cried, they share their tears together until Kyungsoo is tired of it. Then every afternoon came his friend. They would try to make him smile again. Suho, especially miss his friend angelic smile. Usually Kyungsoo and baekhyun sing duet together. If he don't have this stupid cancer than he would have trained to be a singer..... Every free minute, Kyungsoo would try to kill himself. He can never accept the fact that he would die so soon.... Until one day, Kyungsoo found another reason to live again. He want to find his first love. His mom found a reason to smile again. Even if she can't get her son back again but it's ok since she can finally see her son smile once again. She want him to at least enjoy this life until the last minute, second in this world. Kyungsoo friend had been trying to find the right person but they never can for the last 2 weeks already. Girls just doesn't want to accept the fact that their boyfriend is going to die so soon. This is one of Kyungsoo bad day. His head really hurt this time, and at time like this Suho did nth else but to calm him down.....

"Kyungie ahh hyung knows it's hurt. U know that hyung is hurt too whenever this happen. Smile~ we found that special person for you. Too bad he is a guy. U won't mind right? Since most of us are gay anyway....."

"ahhhh, it's hurt sooooo badly. I dun care hyung!!! This is driving me crazy!!! Tomorrow is my birthday. How I wish I can spend that nice time with my special person......"

" Yah! Chanyeol ah go tell luhan that set up that guy with Kyungsoo alr!! Tell him that tmr is Kyungsoo's birthday. We must make him happy!!"

"ne hyung! Let's go baek~", Chanyeol went out from the hospital room with Baekhyun, his boyfriend (baekyeol!!!) and went to find Luhan. This morning, Luhan said his new boyfriend which is Sehun have a friend which got a sickness that need to be loved. That friend is so pitiful because he always got his feeling played by his lover. That's why he got that love sickness. And that guy name Jongin a.k.a Kai. Sehun introduce kai to Luhan and Luhan seem to approve Kai. His figure is perfect seem to need to be loved. Kai would fit perfectly to his friend, Kyungsoo, since they both seem to need the same thing called LOVE. Even though Kyungsoo is not Kai first love but kai is going to be Kyunsoo first love anyway. Luhan immediately trust kai the moment he saw his eye. 

"Luhan hyung! Suho hyung told us to tell u that u that tmr is Kyungie birthday right so he ask u to set that Kai to Kyungsoo and make him happy for a day." Chanyeol said whille his Baekhyun continued, " and he won't mind if Kyungie can't live long right?"

"Don't thing about him yet, at least we found a special person for Kyungie. U dun want him to cry again right? So just get ready planning Kyungie birthday tomorrow and let him SMILE~" Luhan said finnishing with his wide smile, "And I have a date with Sehun now. Bye baekyeol"

"Eish that hyung...anyway baek ah let go bye balloon and Kyungie cake for tmr."

>>Tommorow<< 

"waaaa, at least my head don't hurt today... Hmm" suddenly Kyungsoo mom come in and greet him with a seaweed soup.

"Saeng ill chukahabnida my Kyungie son."

"Hmm, omma ur seaweed soup is de best!! Jjang jjang!!"

"Enjoy ur day my Kyungie son!! Omma have to go now..."

"Omma komawo!" Kyungie kiss his omma cheek and continue,"saranghaeyo!! Omma..."

"Dun start ur special day with tears, smile~"

"Smile~" Kyungsoo smile his angelic smile for the first time.

After Kyungsoo's mom had gone, Kyungsoo went out to the hospital park on his wheelchair. The wind blows by freshly. Suddenly there is many kids coming to play there cuz there is a swing and stuff. Kyungsoo really like kids. He found them cute. But he also pity them because those cute kids also suffer from the same disease like him. Its a pity to let kids die in such a young age. While the kids are busy playing tags, a unfamiliar man comes in and play with them. He seem to get along well with the kids.

"Ajusshi~ catch me if u can bleh~" that kids start running from that guy. Kyungsoo really enjoy seeing kids playing, in no time he got up from his wheelchair and start running to that kid. But unfortunately the moment he got up from his chair, Kyungsoo's head hurt like crazy again. Soon, he black out... And the only thing he remember is someone is rushing panicky to him.

>>Kai's POV<<

"Ajusshi~ catch me if u can bleh~" there goes Joonie again. He seem so restless today. Joonie is my brother. He suffer from leukemia ever since he born that's why he don't recognize me. At least Joon knows that m someone in his life. What would happen if  don't recognize me at all, and since our parent and relative all abandon us I mean me, that's why my friends at school told me I have this love sickness. I always got my feeling played. I never have true love before. So whenever m sad, I always come to play with my Joonie. The doctor said they never when till he reach his time but he seem to enjoy his life. I am always there but I think m a bad brother after all. I don't think I ever give him brotherly love since Joon refer me as an 'ajusshi' in his life.....

>>back to that moment<< (still in Kai's POV)

I ran to catch Joonie when I saw someone, a patient there too I think, stood up from his wheelchair and seem to want to play with Joonie too. But at that moment, that person suddenly felt down unconscious. I rush panicky to him and start to do the mouth-to-mouth thing but he is still unconscious so I piggyback him and rush to the doctor. The main doctor there kinda panick and start to treat him in the emergency room. And then they came out and said," thankfully, you brought him here or else..... Anyway are u his relative?"

"ah, mian but m not. I just saw him unconscious and piggyback him here. But is he.... ok??

" Ummm, he have leukemia... Anyway it's none of ur business so we will take care of it."

wat, he too have leukemia? Gosh wat kind of world is this. God seriously how can u just take a person life like this. He must have suffer..... Why do I feel so heartbreaking like this. I feel like I can relate to him. How come it feels like someone is stabbing my heart. It hurt.... Then I saw someone like maybe its his mom rushing toward his room. How heartbreaking she must have feel.... Since I have nth to do, I eavesdrop their conversation. 

"Omo, my Kyungie baby, ㅠㅠ u must have hurt a lot. Omma is here.... Smile Kyungsoo ahh it's ur birthday today remember? My son...... Wake up and see omma. Saengill chukahae my Kyungie son.... Omma is here for u ㅠㅠ" 

Without myself even notice it, tear strolled down my face. It's feel so heartbreaking to see this. I felt pity for him. Oh was his name Kyungsoo? It sound familiar....Kyungsoo........saengill chukahaeyo!! 

"Oh, Kyungsoo ahh u r awake!! Doctor doctornim....!!" Immediately the doctor arrive and said, "Miss Do, ur son Do Kyungsoo condition had gotten worse, we are very sorry to tell u this but he really needs to get a back bone transplant. So now we are finding the right one for him. So.... That's all we will try as far as we can"

Pang! I felt like someone has shot me at my heart. This is really heartbreaking for me and how could this happen. Gosh, that alumna must have felt like dying... I can't take it anymore as more tears start flowing down. Doctornim!! U must rescue him!! 

"Omma, kwenchanayo!! Uljima!! (Don't cry) but why do I cry too....."

"Kyungie my son, don't cry, and just smile. The doctor will help us right!! 

"ㅠㅠㅠㅠ omma, why do I have to suffer this. Oh? Why... Tell me why... Just let me die alr!!!"

"Nooooo!!!" i said in my heart.That Kyungsoo suddenly grab the knife in the table and almost stab himself but Bang! I open the door loudly as possible and release the knife away from his hand. He can't kill himself!! He should live, thinking of his omma....

"Who are u...?" Kyungsoo ask me. he must have been so shocked to see someone he don't know stop him from killing himself. but I first help Miss Do to calm herself down and took her to the nurse then answer his question," my name is Jongin but u can call me Kai.."

"Why did u help me!!!? Y didn't u let me die, I wanna die so that I won't have to suffer this..." 

"Don't u remember that u went to the park this morning and..."

"oh, that kids' Ajusshi!! Now I remember but I don't remember wat happen next but I think I saw u rushing to me right? So u help me twice today...hmmm Komawo!!"

"ahh, it's okay. Well Joonie is my brother not my niece." He seem shocked and filled with questions in his head since his eye is so widely pop out, so I explain it to him. I don't really tell my family matter to everyone even Sehun, my best friend. But with this Kyungsoo I felt comfortable, and somehow warm beside him. I felt loved. Gosh, I must have fall for him!!! Andwae!!! Kai shut it!! I just felt pity not that L word. M afraid of love since I know m going to get played at again but that Kyungsoo guy seem.. Like he wipould never do that. Hmp! Snap away from this thought please, I only pity him...

>>Kyungsoo's POV<<

I somehow found a warm feeling toward this new guy Kai, nice name.... He saved me twice today, wow!!  But why did he do that though..maybe he just pity me... He told his family matter to me... Pretty sad one.... Then suddenly I remember something, when I was uncousious did he... Did he do the mouth-to-mouth thingy to me???!!!! No...... My first kiss!!!!

"wait, wat did u do when m uncousious??" I ask him and he must have laugh at my silly question but he don't. He is not that kind of guy right. 

"I did the mouth-to-mouth thing to you because I was really panic and well...."

" Wat!! Yah hu hu... WaE... U stole my first kiss!!! ㅠㅠ I suppose to save it for my special person... Hu hu how can u do this to me!!"

Kai's POV

wat!! First kiss? Save it for his special person?? Gosh damn it, I stole his first kiss but why do I feel happy to hear this!! I suppose to feel sorry for him... But before I can speak..

Crack! The door swung open and appear a group of boy. "Surprise!! Saengill chukahae Kyungsoo ah~"  in one of them, I saw Sehun... Wat is he doing here? I found everyone's pair of eye glue towards me. They must have shocked to see me here. 

"Umm, Kyungie ahh who is this guy here?" One of the whose name is Suho ask Kyungsoo. But before he can even open his mouth, Sehun and Luhan interrupt," Kaiya! Wat r u doing here? I've been calling you for this whole time but u didn't picked up!! Did anything happen to u?"

"um, it's a looooong story.."

"Well since Kyungie's date is here, lets celebrates his birthday!! Luhan said with a smile.

"Saengill chukahabnida, saengill chukahabnida ~~~~kyungie"

"blows the candle birthday boy!!" exclaim Baekhyun.  And Kyungsoo blew it. They rest immediately  cut the cake and eat. They guys played with the cream and one paste it on kyungsoo nose. Cute. Kyungsoo aren't suppose to eat sweet so I told him, "yah, u aren't suppose to eat sweet cute birthday boy!" Shoot wat did I just said. I must have been crazy. 

"Ooooooh, wat did u just say, 'Cute' birthday boy??" Park Chanyeol damnit!! And teasing start~

"U know what I heard when I prepare to open the door?" Baekhyun continued, " Kyungie said someone just stole his first kiss today and u guys know what his first kiss is for ~~~" Shoot!! Damn it!!! WTF is this!! I turned to look at Kyungsoo face, right embarrassing. But cute cuz he is blushing hard.... I am dreaming again hush!

"look like Kyungie special person made his move even before we introduce him, they must have been destinied to each other."

more teasing~~

"So, Kyungie ah, wat do u feel about him? Tell hyung now!!" That Suho guy seem to be serious not like those fellows.

whispering... How I wish I can hear wat he talk abt me.....

"okay guys, let leave them together.... Hehehe" (Guess who said that, this authornim hahahah)

"Yeah but wait, I heard the doctor said sth about Kyungie today, what happen?" Xiumin asked.

"well, it's a long story.." Then Kyungsoo start to explain them without the mouth-to-mouth part. It must have been embarrassing for him cuz I saw him blushing. Why do I feel this! Eish, shut it Kim Jongin!!

Soon, most of them went back home, leaving Kyungsoo with Kai.  SILENT....

"Um, I know it's so sudden but do u like me? I asked Kyungsoo. I must have been crazy!!! Ahhhhh Kim Jongin damn it!! It's so embarrassing but I have to know the answer. I never recieve this kind of love before. But now that I think, we really don't know much about each other and well, this is just the FIRST time we met. It a long day today.... I think m going to get reject....

" I don't...." My face fell, some tears must have already fill my eye because all I can see now is blurred. Yeah, I know this is going to happen anyway. I already know that m going to get reject but why does it feels so hurt. Obviously, I think I got my feeling played again.  AGAIN, Kim Jongin wake up!! U are never gonna have true love. God is harsh. Without a second thought, I ran away from Kyungsoo. I just can't take it. It hurt so much.... I don't know where did I went but just as my leg drag me, I went to see Joonie. Now is about 7p.m but I haven't eaten yet. Joonie is sleeping. His figure is like Kyungsoo. Shut it Kim Jongin, he already reject u. Let just sleep here without dinner tonight but wait, did Kyungsoo eat his dinner yet? Hmm maybe yes.... Wait! Shut it Kim Jongin!!!! Afterall its his birthday. I saw his angelic smile after his sorrowful cry......

>>Kyungsoo's POV<<

" I don't..." I swear I wanna kill myself after I said it. Guilty feels all over my body. But seriously I think I kinda like him. But I found no reason to it. It's just the first time I saw him anyway. Maybe he likes he after all. He even stole my first kiss!! Hmp! But he made me smile again after crying. Hmmmm, suddenly I got an idea. We could go on a date!! So that, I can feel if I like him or not. Right, tomorrow m going to beg doctornim to go out. I text Luhan for Jongin phone number and got teased by him. Hush that hyung. But anyway I got Jongin phone number muhahhahah. 

And I text him "I'm soorry!! are u ok? Mind going on a date tomorrow?" 

Then he text back "Hey, how did u know my number!! Well, it's okay, where do u want to go and did u get permission from the doctor yet?"

I text back " Yub ^^ I wanna go to lotte world~"

And then he text back "hmm, ok them see you tomorrow!! Goodnight >.^"

This is the most emotional birthday I've ever had. 

>>Tomorrow<<

"Doctornim!! Please let me go!!!! Jebalyo!!! At least let me enjoy a day. I've been cooped up in this hospital for almost 6 month already!! Jeballl doctornim!!! M going to cry!!! Hu hu pls let me go on my date!!"

"My answer is always no!! Nonono never!! Look at ur condition! U might faint at anytime so NO!"

"Hmp! Nappeun doctor!!" And the doctor left. Kyungsoo is very sad so he text Jongin.

"Yah! The doctor won't let me go!!"

"Shoot! I already bought the ticket !!"

"Eotteokkae!?"

"Let's run, u trust me right? M going to protect u kekeke"

"Ummm, ok. Let go yay!" Then Jongin came and bought his cloth to disguise Kyungsoo. At least it fit him so countdown.

"5...4...3...2.....1......lets go!" And off they ran, together holding each other hand. Jongin ask if he is tired but Kyungsoo seem so restless today. So they got on the taxi and off to their date. It's the first time Kyungsoo ever date. Maybe kai is really his special person. His heart race along while they date. They ride roller coster together, screaming their lungs out. Eating ice cream, even though Kyungsoo can't eat too much sweet but its hard to resist it. Kyungsoo had promise that he would tell kai to go back if he don't feel well.

Kyungsoo's POV

Finally, I know my feeling. I like him!! I really like kai!! And i know he likee me too. I really know it. He is really my special person in mylife. He is the reason for me to live again. I can finally smile again because of him and I promise that I will always smile. After many rides, even though my head spin like crazy but it don't feel hurt. Maybe because Kai is here. All day long, it never hurt even once. Thanks god!! Thanks for letting me find him and let me date!! I really fulfill my last wish!! Komawo!! And also, after we have fun we decided to rest on the bench. At the same time, the sun start to set. While watching it to set, kai ask me the same question again.

"Well I ask u again, do you like me? because I think I  like u... Since yesterday"

"I don't...." His face fell again, I was laughing hard inside and continued before he run away like yesterday again, "think I don't"

Hahahah he analyses the word again and finally smile, "Kyungie!! Be mine!!" (Waaa Kaisoo❤). The last thing I remember is we shared our second kiss until the sun completely set. We rode back to the hospital by taxi and there, we have to face pairs of eye full of worry. 

"Well, guess we have to go back since the princess found her prince. We don't have to worry anymore then, lets go back  Suho hyung" Chanyeol said, teasing.

"Ahem, Do Kyungsoo sshi, we have to tell u this. It is pretty late but it's not too late. We found a backbone for you and we need to draw your blood to test DNA if it match so.... Can we let those guy leave. And you went out WITHOUT my permission!"

"Mianhae doctornim. I just...."

"okay, enough since you found your prince and I don't think your head hurt today right?" I nodded and he smirk. hmp this doctornim!!! I guess m blushing hard...I glance at Kai and saw that he is kinda worried.....

"Wat if the backbone don't fit? Wat if the blood don't match? Doctornim!!! U must save him!!!"

"well, for now we have to draw his blood out first. And tomorrow the test result will be out by then."

I bit goodbye to the guys as they went back home and I continued to text kai until midnight. This is very different life from before, before kai came into my life. Before, I use to count down how many day I have and look forward for the time to come. But now, I don't want to die.....so soon.

>>tomorrow<< (still in Kyungie's POV)

Today, the doctornim come with a sad face to my room. He said our blood don't match. Tears strolled down my face once again.That was when I want to kill myself again. I grab the knife and almost kill myself when a familiar figure grab my hand and pull the knife away. It was Kai. I knew it was him. We cried. My life is going to end soon but I haven't really fulfill my last goal yet. I just did half of it. We haven't date that much yet. But I already have to leave him.. I don't know how much time I have but I know it's soon. 

"Jongin ah, hyung have to go soon. The doctor said hyung don't have much time. This hyung have to leave you. But hyung don't wanna die... Hyung want to live with you. Hyung don't wanna die... Jongin  ahhhh"

"hyung........uljima... I will find the right backbone for you. Hyung....."

"Jongin ah promise hyung you will live happily ok? Don't live miserable and be happy. smile okay? Promise hyung... I wanna see you happy...." I was cut off my Jongin sorrow kiss. A kiss full of sadness...

Just then, a young doctor come in and we broke our kiss. The doctor said, "I'm sorry, Do Kyungsoo sshi, the blood department just send a report that they made a mistake and they send a new report which says the blood of yours match 99.999999999999% with the backbone. And we have to start the surgery as soon as possible before the backbone dry out (lol wat do we call that xD)"

"........." I just nodded, too shock. And the next thing I remember, Jongin give me his hope by his rosary bracelet. He said he wore them for good luck. He kiss me for the last time and I was sent to the surgery room. I remember I heard Jongin shout "fighting hyung!! I will always wait for you!!" before I was unconscious.

>>After the surgery<<

I woke up, and I knew I was in my patient room again. I look up and saw everyone (full of guys) inside my room but I found Jongin nearest to me.

"Hyung! U are awake!! U know how worried I am. You have been sleeping for 2 week now!!! Thx god u finally awake!!" Kai said after wiping tears from his eye.

"Wud!!! I sleep for 2 week already?? Waaa main Jongin ahh for letting u wait so long. Who are you you you you ?" I asked pointing at those 4 unfamiliar guy accept Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun and Kai.

"Annyeong Kyungie~ m Suho boyfriend, ChenChen hehehehhehe" Chen said with his sweet voice.

"Annyeong Kyungsoo sshi, m these guy's unicorn, Lay" 

"Annyeong Kyung hyung!! M Tao and this is my boyfriend Kris!! We are the fashion star kekek"

"oh...." That's all I said. It's awkward. I guess I miss lots of thing..... Soon the guys bid their goodbye and left Kai with me.

"Hyung u ok? The doctor said you can get out of this damn hospital in 3 day if your head don't hurt anymore."

"Oh.."

"wat happen Kyungie hyung!!! You look so sad..."

"Kai, m not its just m thinking. I seem to miss lots of thing that happen while I sleep... It's just sad. But u don't change right? U still love me right?" Kai didnt need to tell me he just kiss me and I knew the answer.

"Mind going on a date tomorrow? We can run away again.... Hyung, don't worry and just smile~"

 

A/N: hi!! M back and I finally Finnish this!! Yay. Kekek thanks very much for the 9 subscribers!! U made my day. I hope u enjoy this and ship KAISOO❤kekek pls do!! Anyway pls comment too!!! Komawo!!!

Annyeong~ SMIlE~