1

Luck and Bullets
Ughh. Another tough day."
 
Yul was going home from work. He's been working all day just for him to provide their needs. Especially now that they are expecting a little yul or sica in 4 months
 
"Sica I'm home!" Yul said as he entered their small yet humble apartment.
 
"Seobang, you're home. How was work?" Jessica approached Yul with a big smile as she takes his jacket and bag off him.
 
"Bad because there were a lot of people came today. Good because the restaurant did well and there were a lot of tips." Yul said with a big smile.
 
"That's great seobang! I've already prepared dinner for you. Let's eat?" Jessica said as she dragged Yul to the small kitchen.
 
Yul had to work twice as hard so that they can save for the upcoming baby hence Yul have to work two jobs. 
One, as a barista and a server in a cafe. Two, as waiter in a restaurant. His good looks and charming personality definitely adds profit in the establishment where he was working. Even if Yul had to work two jobs he was still happy coming home to his beautiful wife.
 
Jessica came from a rich family. She met Yul in high school where they were classmate. Jessica had that ice princess aura which made many students afraid of her. Only Yul made an effort to melt the ice in Jessica and the two slowly went to friends to best friends to lovers. Of course , Jessica's family wasn't happy with their relationship because of that stereotypical rich and poor don't mix with each other but they didn't interfere.  Until, after  5 years of wonderful relationship, Yul asked Jessica's hand in marriage which Jessica gladly accepted. But that's when Jung's started to appear in the picture. They opposed to their upcoming wedding and even threatened that they will disown Jessica if she did marry Yul. And she did marry Yul and never regret her decision even once. 
 
Now, Jessica helps Yul by working with her best friend Tiffany at her boutique as a designer.  
 
Yul and Jessica were lying down in their bed after a long day at work. 
 
"Seobang?"Jessica laid down next to Yul with her head on Yul's  shoulder and wrapped her arm around Yul's  waist
 
"Hmmm?"
 
"What do you think will the baby's gender?" Jessica looked to Yul
 
"Well, i really don't care what the gender of our baby. As long as the baby knows that he/she is a product of our love." Yul said while looking at his wife. 
 
"Awwww. That's cheesy!" Jessica playfully hit Yul's shoulders
 
"Hahahaha. You never get tired of my cheesiness"
 
"Of course I won't."
 
"Sica"
 
"Yes seobang?"
 
"I Love you and thank you for coming into my life."Yul said while staring straight into Jessica's eyes.
 
"You're welcome and I love you too."
 
"Well, let's hit the hay. We have to go to work tomorrow. Goodnight Sica baby." Yul said as he gave a goodnight kiss to his wife.
"Goodnight Seobang"