Unexpected

Falling in Love with this Forgetful Unicorn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the most prestigious performing arts school in Seoul studies two excellent student. They both differ in many things, one can't read musc sheet and the other studied music since young. They were both popular in their own ways, the other is popular because of his powerful movements and genius mind. While the other is popular because of her beautiful face and voice. But one thing is for sure, the other doesn't like the other.. 

Author's POV

Students were busy eating and chatting in the cafeteria when a voice started speaking in the loud speakerbox . "Calling the attention of Mr. Zhang Yixing and Ms. Park Soojin! I repeat, calling the attention of Mr. Zhang Yixing and Ms. Park Soojin. Please proceed to the directors office right now. You are both excused in your remaining classes. Thank you". Groans and gasps were heard after the short announcement and the two quickly made their way to the office.

When the two arrived, the director gestured them to seat which the two gladly took. "I called you here for a very important matter." The director paused "It is about our schools upcoming 70th anniversary, I want the two of you to collaborate and do another excellent performance for this event. This will be your final grade so do your best. You may now head to any of the practice rooms and start planning your performance." the director smiled at the two "You are both dismissed" The two stood up and quickly bowed to the director and left the room.

The moment they stepped out of the office, Lay quickly headed to the direction of the practice rooms leaving Soojin behind. She scoffed at the rude attitude of the latter and followed him. 'He's so gonna get it from me' she thought.

When she arrived at the practice room a minute later, she saw him already dancing. More like dancing to some random music, in short freestyling. She watched him for a minute of two before she started to speak. "Yah!" Lay quickly stopped dancing  and looked at her with an eyebrow raised as if mocking her.

"H-how could you just leave me like that?!" she said "I don't even know your name..". Now this time, it was Lay's turn to scoff "You? Don't know me? Are you kidding me? or are you really that stupid?"

'wow, he's really rude' she thought

"Well, I'm sorry if I didn't know your name mister. I'm just familiarized with your face not your name" she retorted.

"Whatever" was just what Lay said and continued dancing completely ignoring her. Soojin dropped her bag on the couch and muttered "You're impossible!"

"I heard that chicken head" Lay commented.

 

Soojin's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering it was a Saturday. 'Yes! I could go to my favorite place~!' I thought. Quickly, I  took a shower and wore my favorite dress and shoes. "Off to Exo Cafe~!!"

As usual, I sat on my favorite seat and ordered the usual stuff. I was busy surfing the net when I heard gasps from the people around me. So being the curious one, I looked around and guess who I saw. That rude, annoying unicorn is here! My day is officially ruined.

So I ignored that jerk when I heard someone pulling the chair in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I asked without looking at THAT guy.

He smirked at me and said "what are YOU doing here? I own this cafe chicken head" My eyes tripled its size and when he saw that, he chuckled. "WHAT?!!?!?! I thought -" I was cut off when Luhan entered the cafe with a bright smile.

"Luhan oppa!" I stood up from my seat and went to him. He hugged and and said "Soojin-ah~ you're here!" I half hearted smiled at him and quickly pulled to where THAT guy is. "Oppa. Do you know this guy?" I asked pointing at the annoying guy sitting on my table.

"Of course! He's one of the owners of this cafe!" He laughed "One of the owners?? But you said, YOU own this cafe~~" I whined.

"Yes ofcourse, I also own this cafe~ I'm in a dance group with Yixing" my mouth formed an "O" and I heaved a heavy sigh 'So, his name is Yixing' I thought

"yah! hyung~ I told you to call me Lay~!!" Yixing pouted. Luhan chuckled "So~~ How did the two of you know each other?"

"She's the chicken head I'm talking to you about"
"He's the annoying unicorn I'm telling you about last night oppa" we said at the same time.

"oooooohhhhhh~~~" was all what Luhan said 'This is interesting' he thought.

Author's POV

The next day, Soojin quickly went to the practice room. When she arrived, she saw Lay with the school director. "Annyeong Haseyo songsaenim!" she bowed after greeting.

"Oh Soojin! It's good that you're here already!" the director paused "I have a very bright idea that can help you both. So I WANT you to perform the song 'Now' by Troublemaker. Change the choreography, make it more y and real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter