Dream come true

The Ice man

You were walking on the street of Seoul when you see one potr that say 

CIRCUS ONE ICE

November 6 

This is going to be a new expirience to ll of you this isn't it just a circus this is much more.They will be a lot of diferent shows of or experts on Ice skating and doing what they like to entertan you. This is a magical wold inside no body knowns until they watch it .

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

Go with your Family and you wil enjoy !!!

ticket ( sorry I don't know if the won are ok)

Student; 12.000 won

original: 20.000 won

VIP: 30.000 won

we don't  return money ... if you can't go just call us... and  to reserve a space nothing more

 

You were very exited at last something that yu could see and is not that cost . You smile and then you go home you show you mom and dad the paper and then they smile and they say yes you could go but you have to save the money. 

The other day you go to school  and the only thing you were thinking was the show was almost in a month but you already wated to be there.. 

"hey _________ whats up" your friend say

"Nothing hey wanna go to the movies with us" she say

"no I can't have to study well I wont be out for a while " you say

"oh wel it's ok" she smile

Your friend sit by your side and you start to talk about things then you profesor come and start the class. 

Everyday that pass you do an X in the calendar and smile .You get uo and then yo have breakfast with your parents and go for a walk everything in the street were like always people couples doing what they havee to do but you were only walking and thinking if your dream is going to become true on day. 

"Hey _______" one boy come to you

"Oppa" you say

"Yes" he smile and sit beside you

'What are you doing here" you say

"Well i was walking  getting some fresh air" he look at the sky and take a deep breath 

"Oh me too" you say

"Nice " he say and look at you

You walk with your oppan and have a litter fun but then when you were walking you stop when you see an ice park with people there skating very happy. You just look at them then your oppa back hug you and you smile.

"oppa you think that one day my dream will come true " you turn over and hug him back

"______ look at me" you look at his face he was smiling " your dream will coe true and you are going to be the most famous ice Skating woman here in South Korea ok remember that _______ " he say hugging you again and you hug him back

"Thanks oppa " you whisper

'i'm always going to be here supporting you " he say

After that he walk you home safe and sound then he get going to his place. You greet your parents and then go to your room and jump into your bed looking at the sealing where there was a porter of one of your favorite ice skater . You start to imagine how is to be there skating with your partner been watch by a lot of people that they can be your fans.

---

Today was the day of the show after two weeks at last this day come your where now in the line waiting to enter you have the VIP ticket because you wanter to meet the profesional when the show end.

"Ahhhh open up it's freezing here i wanna se the show" one man say

"yeah open " another say

'Please keep calpp were opening up now " One guard say

The line start to move and your heart start to beat fast when you get to the entrance one good looking guy took your ticket took the important piece and give it back. You enter and then you look the interior there was like fake snow falling and there was a big tree in the iddle and bench to sit down and take photos. You ignore that even if was very pretty but you wanted to go to your sit. there were a lot of people walking to there sits you enter where the stage were and it was very big there were fake white trees decorating the stage  and the floor was on ice you sit in the front where not so many people where because it was the  VIP ones you sit in the last line in the middle where no one was.

10 minute pass and everyone was waiting to start then all the ;oght when off and people start to scream .

"WELCOME TO CIRCUS ON ICE A SHOW THAT IS IN LIVE WHERE YOUR EMOTIONS WILL BURST OUT AND YOUR GOING TO BE SPECHLESS WHEN THIS END THIS IS MORE THAN A CIRCUS ON ICE THIS IS WONDERLAND  "one deep voice say then piano and violin music starty to play in the background

You were smiling and it haven't started already but now it was and at last you could see how could be your dream. you look at the stage and people start to apear and get to there position there where in there dresses the boys in black with dark blue and the womens where in sky blue. The music start and they start to. You look at them how they have such a concentration in the stage too. When the first part end you were spechless already then the other part come anly girls and start to make move all at the same time and then they start ti do  circles and move with each other macking a nice move and syncronization at the same time. You where very exited when the first half of the show end and give some time to people go and do something fast and to the profesional to be ready to the second part. You didn't move just stay there looking at the stage . After 15 minutes past the second part start and it start with this 10 hot topless men only with pants the shoes and a hat. the start to do a dance and then some tricks with the hat there was only one that keeps on looking at you and smile the other where smiling and other where flirting with the girls giving some winks or kisses . You stay there sith your heart beat very fast when that part end and they where bowing in front he bow and look at you wink and then the light turn off. Then the show keep going and he kee appearing with girls doing there performance he was the main man skating he always appear. You din't pay much attention in him but you notice it, you keep on looking at them all of them and there talent . When the show end with all of them you get up and clap with tears in your eyes the show was incredible awesome. all the people start to go but your stay there looking at the empty stage  everyone was gone already but you where the only one there looking at the stage imagine yourself there dancing and doing trick like them.

"You haven't go already" one man say at your back

'oh sorry I just was looking at the stage i would like one day be up there' you say not looking at him but the stage.

"been up there is something wonderful a whole new expirience wanna try" he say and then you look back and see him smiling at you

'You... you " you try to say

'hi i'm Chin Changmin the main dancer in the circus on Ice " he say

"I'm _______ your know that was awesome"

'Yeah i know "

"i wish i could do that and be like you"

"you can be you know one litter bird told me that your dream is to become one prifesional ice skater like me and my friends" he smile

"yeah but how"

"Come " he get up and walk to the ice stage"

"I can't is only for profesional like you not like me' you say sadly

"just come one" he grab your wrist and make you follow him

He walk you to back stage and give you some boot's and he but his boots too. He walk with you to the stage and then you grab him because you don't want to fall he skate too the midlle of the stage and you were with you eyes close and he laught a liiter

"____ open your eyes' he say

You open your eyes and you could see every empty sit up there you were amaze by the view and then he grab your wrist the two of them and mack him look at him.

''Now follow my step, everything that i do" you nodd

he start with the simple step to skate and you follow him slowly until you made it now you could skate a lone then he make you make circles and then jump and much more. it was late at night but the two of you where there practicing until he make you do everything that you practice with him and then you notice it was everything that they do  not all but the simple things.

"____ come here' he smile

"Changmin this is awesome thanks a lot'' you smile " to show me all this "

"______ i need to tell you something" he say

'What?" he come closer to you

"I love you" he whisper on your lips ansd then kiss you

You wide your eyes not believing that he was kissing you until he hug you and you respond the kiss after some second before. when he stop kissing youhe smile and then he skate with you.

'I have to tell you something more " he say seriosuly

"What ... I would like it if you could be my partner of skating here in the Circus of Ice" he say

'but i don't know i have to study and my parents what they would say and your boss ?' you say getting back

"hey shhh calm down I'm the boss here" he smile

'WHAT!!!" you say

'Aiishhh I'm the boss" he say again getting closer

'but how could you be your so young to haddle a big...." he kiss you

"You tak to much" he say kissing you

"but my parents what about them"

"I will talk to them and say i will pay for the classes and more'he smile

"But the university my sheduel everything' she say worried

"hey hey ____ i will take care of everything ok" he say grabbing your face and whispering on your lips

"Changmin is this true" you whisper

He smile and kiss you. " all true "

The other day Changmin come to your house with your oppa. He smile and then you go for a walk to let Changmin talk to your parents alone.

"You always' you say walking

"You like the present" he laugh

"Yeah a lot'you blush when you remeber yesterday

'Why didn't you tell me that Chagmin was your friend " you punch his arm

'well it was a surprise for you i tell your dream will come true' he say

'yeah thanks a lot" you smile and he smile too.

'well i think we can go back" he say pointing back

You nodd and then the two of you walm back to your home. When you enter you see Changmin smiling talking to your parents. You sit with your parents and hug your mom.

"So everything ok' you say

"My lovely baby you can make you dreams come true" your dad say

'What do you mean?" you sit up strait looking at them

"is a yes you can go and make your dreams coe true " your mother smile

"what no this is a dream" you pinch yourself and then your oppa smile

"Is not a dream you dummy" he smile

"So is true yay" you say

'but with one condition" your father say seriously

You stop and look at them>

"What... and what is it?" you say

"you have to marry him _______ " your mother look Changmin

" I ... have to marry Changmin " you say and smile

"Yes you have to marry me" he smile

'Mom dad i'm the woman most happy in the world " you hug them

"we love you dear" they say together

You look at Changmin and then you hug him and then you kiss him infront of your parents.

'I love you" you whisper on his lips

'love you too"

Then after that day you start to make your dream come true and meet all his friends in the Circus on ice you go to class and marry the most handsome and loving man you could meet .

THE END


Nice ending ! well this is the lovely one shot of Changmin Stay tune for the others

Miss A 

A-Jax

Infinite

SHINee

B2st

VIXX

TVXQ