Jealous

Summer Night

Hello lovely readers~ just telling you, this fic gonna make you really bored and you gonna stop reading this before you could finish it. But pls do commnets! If you could correct me or smth just tell~ I'd like to know what do you think abt this:DD

 

enjoy!


Sunggyu lazily rolled on his soft mattress. His hands searching for his phone with his eyes closed. When he found it he look at the window,

 

one missed call.

 

He squinted his eyes. He looked at the clock on his phone. It was 7 am, he had no schedule today but who the hell would called him in this hour? He sighed and turned his head to his side. His boyfriend still in a deep slumber drowning himself in the soft blanket.

 

He chuckled. He brought his face closer to the younger. He stared at the beautiful view in front of him. Handsome and perfect, he thought. Suddenly the other's eyes fluttered open. "Ahh, What a sight founding a beautiful creature staring at me right after I open my eyes," He mumbled earn a light smack on his broad chest.

 

The main vocal look at the clock. It was 7 am. He sure he felt it was still night, but the fact it was morning. Well, he used to feel like that because of his room with no window. He pulled the leader closer and attached their lips together for a long sweet good morning kiss making the cute blushed hard.

 

Sunggyu's phone vibrates between their sweet kiss moment. The older reached out his phone and open it.

 

from: unknown number.

 

Sunggyu ya! it's me, heechul~ I'm back alteady from millitary, kekeke just telling you in case you missed me:*

 

hehe this is my new number, keep it okay:)

 

Sunggyu smiled at the message. He felt happy, ofcourse he is. The senior he respect the most texted him telling him he's back from millitary. And he directly save the number.

 

to: Heechul sunbaenim.

 

Congrats sunbaenim~ I'm happy for that:)) yeah, I missed you a lot>w<

 

Heechul looked at his phone. It's vibrating! It meant Sunggyu replying his message. He was happy to the death seeing the window, replied from sunggyu. Well, he had already become an inspirit since he watched the MV of BTD, and he found Sunggyu was really cute there. He just like...a Hamster! a cute hamster!

 

He squealed at the replied. He read the reply from Sunggyu and he found it he liked to use cute emoticon. (omg, I'm dead if he really did>///<) He think for a second. He want to ask something about Sunggyu earlier and now he forgot about it. Ah! He clicked his tounge and typed.

 

to: Hamster gyugyu~

 

Sunggyu ya, can I have your selca? kekeke ya know, since I missed u a lot, why don't u give me one. We can't meet either, pweaase? *.*

 

Sunggyu giggled at the reply from the older. He wanted a selca? He didn't have any newest selca. He think for a bit and he decided. This is my newest selca dongwoo took with my phone anyway. And sent the photo to the older.

 

Heechul looked at the picture the younger sent. What is this, is he sending him a picture he got from google? seriously? He laughed at the pitcure. He glad he liked Sunggyu. This guy is seriously funny. And he posted the photo in instagram.

 

After that, Sunggyu and Heechul kept in touch by sending message to each other. They shared many sweet words and greasy talks making the younger giggled every time he saw the message. No, they didn’t flirting at each other, just playing and joking like close Sunbae and Hoobae.

 

This thing making Woohyun felt annoyed. He scratched his nose. He's a total curious about who is he texting that could making his cute boyfriend giggled cutely and blushed. Who the heck person who can made him like that will never got any of his forgiveness.

 

♔  ♔  ♔  ♔

 

Now they had already in Kobe, the One Great Step gonna be held in 2 days and he can felt a thrill down his spine. Woohyun tilted his head to his shoulder found his boyfriend in a peaceful sleep hugging his arm and resting his head on his crook. He could hear his soft breaths the latter let out making him smiling like an idiot thinking how cute it is.

 

He looked at the phone on the other hand of the leader. A thought of investigating his boyfriend's phone pulled him to take the smart phone.

 

password, my birthday, he thought. and it's correct.

 

He open the message box and scroll down. No one's seem he text to these days, he thought but suddenly stopped at the name. Heechul sunbaenim. Since when did sunggyu close to this senior? What he knew is, Sunggyu is closed to Shindong sunbaenim since the high sociey show. More than that, they barely meet or maybe never meet since Heechul is in millitary this 2 years and just recently got back.

 

Then he clicked on the message and looked at their conversation. His eyes suddenly turned cold and directly lock the phone back then put the phone on his pocket.

 

Right before it’s yongguk, now it's Heechul. He cursed.

 

The van stopped in front of a five stars hotel. The manager woke the members up and they directly go to their room. As usual woogyu would be in the same room.

 

Sunggyu opened the door. He got in with Woohyun behind following. Both boys unpacked their own belongings. "Woohyun-ah I'm gonna take shower first is that okay?" the younger didn't even look at him said, "just go first," with his unusual happy tone, and it's rather flat. No, really flat, like he's in a badmood. Is he mad at me? he thought, and directly brushed off the thought. Maybe he just tired. The whole night Woohyun didn't even let out a word and it drove Sunggyu frustrated. He didn't even give him a slight touch.

 

to: Heechul sunbaenim

 

sunbae~ what do I do? Woohyunnie seem to mad at me:'( he didn't even talk to me, I wonder what did I do wrong:((((

 

from: Heechul Sunbaenim

 

Ah, I don't know. why u ask me anyway? Just ask him yourself and talk about it. Talking always solve everything:)

 

Sunggyu sighed. Even his senior not even helping either. When his boyfried is mad it meant "Don't You Dare To Talk To Me" even he is he is his boyfriend he never dare to and will never able to talk to him. Even before he approach, the younger will tried to get away from it. He sighed. His phone vibrated again and he look at it.

 

from: Heechul sunbaenim

 

Sunggyu yaa~ cheer up okay? Heebum and you awesome Heenim is here for youB)

 

Sunggyu giggled at the text. His senior is surely funny. Woohyun glared at him at the corner of his eyes. He felt it and turned his attention to the younger. "Woo-.." the main vocal stood up ignoring him and walked out from the room. He frowned. What did I do that could make him mad like this?

 

Woohyun sighed and went to the rooftop. He inhaled and exhaled heavily. He is in a total jealousy now. He closed his eyes. His mind was now in a mess. He felt so childish when he got jealous. Think straight hyun, straight! He mumbled to himself. I'm a mature one here, I topped him, So I need to be mature, right, he thought again. "Ahhh, , why he had to close with heechul sunbaenim, and why I got jelous in the first place anyway?"

 

He turned back and found Sunggyu standing right before him. He pouted cutely. Sunggyu never knew Woohyun would jealous because of he's being close with heechul sunbaenim. Wait..where did he knew that? Did he read his messages without him knowing? He pouted more.

 

Woohyun looked at the older. The moonlight shone on the elder's pale face. Beautiful, he chuckled. "What are you doing here gyu?" He stepped forward and walked to the leader. "How did you know about me close with Heenim? Did you look at it without my permission?" The younger sighed. "Yeah, so what? You've got problem with that? I'm your boyfriend anyway," Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "But it doesn't mean you can look at all of my privacy things! I dislike it hyun!" The elder louder his voice seemed like yelling. Woohyun startled. They never yelled at each other since they date and this is the first time the uke look pissed off.

 

"Ah, sorry then, I'm just.."

 

"Ugh, whatever, what you do is just being jealous all the time. You never even gave me a time to be close with anyone!" He puffed his cheeks and walked off. Before he could got out from the rooftop. Woohyun slammed the door and pinned him at the door by hugging him.

 

"I said I'm sorry okay, I'm just curious who could make you giggled cutely at a text message and I'm just checking then suddenly I felt, jealous, because you kept ignoring me since you busy texting but I tried to not to! I kept telling myself to be more mature because if I'm not I won’t be able protect you, please, I'm sorry okay gyu," His voice started disappearing. He was glad that the place was dark because his face was blushing red and he couldn't show it to the hamster.

 

Sunggyu sighed. Now he felt he's the one who's immature. "I'm sorry to hyunnie, I ignoreyo u the whole day, I didn't realize it, sorry hyun," He hugged back. It felt warm and comfortable like he wanted to stay like that forever.

 

Woohyun pulled out from the hug. He stared at the brown orbs of the latter. His face even more beautiful than the moonlight, he thought (okay, that's cheesy-_-). He caressed the other's cheek and leaned closer. He rested his forehead on him and scented a vanilla coming from the older. It felt good and comfortable.

 

They closed the gap between them and the kiss was long and tender. They always like that anyway, ended their little fights with a long tender kiss. And it brought them to love each other more. Sunggyu felt Woohyun bit his lower lips asking for an entrance. The younger slipped his wet muscle to dominance the older. The older just let him. He liked being the uke and he liked how woohyun dominate him.

 

They parted after their lungs shouting for air. Their gazes met and stared at each other. Sunggyu chuckled seeing how amazed Woohyun looked at him. "Yah, don't look at me like that, it's embarrassing," The younger tilted his left eyebrow. "Why? I'm just amazed by how beautiful you are gyu, you're beautiful and flawless."

 

Sunggyu blushed.

 

And they stayed like that for a while. Feeling the soft cold winds in the summer night.

 

“Tsk, cheesy bastard,” The latter lightly hit the other’s chest.