Chapter 6

My Only Crush

Finally, after so many years of seeking avenges, he found Luhan, which is his ultimate key for revenge. He knows clearly his goals and plans but…. He is lacking something. Something very important…. He closed his eyes; concentrating hard. However, memories of his childhood came back.

“UNCLE WU! CATCH ME!”

“Dear Little Han Xi, Uncle Wu is already an old man…. BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN THAT IM NOT FIT!”

Uncle Wu swopped up baby Han Xi onto his broad comforting shoulders and ran everywhere around his mansion. Han Xi was so happy, ever since he and his twin was adopted into this family, his life was like a dream; Too perfect to be true. Just when he thought life was superb, someone just got to destroy it. And, it has to be Luhan. How he wished it wasn’t true, Luhan was loved as much as him; He was Mrs Wu’s favourite, she never fails to praise him for his art works and give him a goodnight kiss. They were so loved…. And Luhan has to kill them. He remembered himself running walking up the stairs excitedly, with the intention of asking Uncle Wu to play with him again. Instead, he opened the door and was greeted by the smell of blood and Luhan kneeling beside Uncle Wu’s unconscious body. He steadily walked up to Luhan and looked at his older brother. In his horror, Luhan was holding onto a bloody knife. When he was about to let out a scream, his vision turned into dark world.

Han Xi opened his teary eyes and stared hard at his picture with Luhan and the rage in him instantly overwhelmed him. He got hold of that photo frame and harshly smashed it onto the floor. Glass pieces flew everywhere, so broken and dangerous; like their relationship. His heart sank and he dropped to his knees and let out his inter demon. His tears keep flowing out and never seem to stop. Even though six years has passed, bad dreams keep coming back; Blood, screams and sirens were everywhere. What happened to his life? For now, this is all Han Xi could do. But tomorrow it’s a different story.

~

Stretching his stiff back, he lazily got up of bed. Its 7 in the morning, 20 minutes to school time; yet Kris is not a slightest bit worried. He was used to being late for school and scolded for that. Furthermore, he didn’t have a guardian or a parent for the disciple master to see. Thus, Kris was never worried or scared but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to hurry up to go to school. He desperately needs to meet his dear little dear. He really anticipates the plans for today; are they going to eat ice cream together? Are they going to watch a movie? Or do something simple like studying together? But whatever it is, Kris just wants time with Luhan. Thus, without greeting his brother, he dashed out of his house and left Kai dumbfounded.

He ran with all his might and finally the school building came at sight. His lips curved into a smile as his footsteps start to gain speed. However, his careless nature causes him to be reckless; thus bumping into the surrounding passerby has become a routine. Normally, his fellow neighbours would just shrug or at worst cases curse at him. But there’s this one passerby who just instantly stopped his tracks.

“OUCH. Wow Thanks man. Now I gained another bruise.”

“OMG LUHAN! IM SO SORRY”

“Luhan? HAHAHA I’m Han Xi. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m his twin.”

“Twin?! Luhan never told me about you.”

“Well, Luhan never tells anyone about me.”

“Oh… I see. By the way, have you seen Luhan?”

“No. Why do you care? Are you secretly his admirer? Cause I won’t be surprised.”

“HMMM… You’re secretly jealous.”

“No. If you don’t have anymore business with me, goodbye.”

“PSH. You’re playing hard to get.”

“BYE”

Kris smirked and watched the small frame disappear into the crowd. It’s been a long time since he met such a person. Egoistic and arrogant; just like him. They would certainly work well together! He really reminded him on his adopted brother, but it has been years since they met and he is oblivious about their whereabouts. Kris smiled at his thoughts, he really liked Luhan’s twin Han Xi; one would be his soul mate and the other shall be his lifelong pall. That would certainly be perfect. He pushed opened his classroom door and was immediately greeted by the playful boy Luhan. Luhan tightly embraced Kris and started babbly about his oven and how it overcooked his breakfast. Kris nodded while listening and commented when he needed to. They are official right? Just when Kris was about to ask that question, their form teacher came in and another student strolled into the classroom. Its none other than Han Xi.

Luhan’s mouth went as wide as he could and his eyes popped out like an anime character that was shocked. He was totally mind stocked. HIS TWIN BROTHER IS IN FRONT OF HIM! MAN! Han Xi turned his line of vision and made eye contact with his brother. He smirked and waved at him, forcing Luhan to put up a show and shyly wave back. This is getting insane, Luhan knew Han Xi is going to try to get back on him, but he really needed to explain to Han Xi, he got the wrong idea; it was all a misunderstanding.

“Han Xi, you go sit behind Luhan beside Yixing.”

Han Xi smiled at his friend and he skipped towards with seat-mate as if they were long lost buddies. Luhan squinted his eyes at Han Xi and silently hissed. However, having an eagle eye, Han Xi looked back up at Luhan and smiled sweetly. But, behind those innocent smiles, hid a terrible meaning.

 

Luhan, I will take away all your love ones!

 

 

 

~~~

Hey Dear Readers ~

If you guys had been stalking Exo, Luhan is leaving / has left. So apparently, two of my favourites has left Exo and I’m not in the best state of mind. I am also sure you guys are not, I’m only here to tell you guys that It’s okay, we’re all in this together. If you need moral support /  a listening ear, feel free to speak to me. No matter what, I would answer. I hope you guys like this chapter and please continue supporting!

*any enquires, just comment.*