A Day With Little Junsu

One Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu just awake because something bothering him on his . He sat up and starts to sniff. He smells something from his diaper. Soon he feels uncomfortable on his .

“Umma!! Umma!!” Junsu try to call his mother. Silent. No noisy steps coming to his room. He sniffs as he starting to tear up. He climbs down from his crib with his dolphin plushy on his right hand while his left hand scratching his . He starts toddling to his parent’s room. He arrives at the door and starts knocking on the door with his tiny hands.

“Umma!!! Appa!!!” Junsu starts calling for them. He only can hear snores from inside. Junsu sniffs again as his tears flooding his cheeks more. He pushes the slightly open door. He found his parent still sleeping on the bed. He’s toddling to his mother side to wake him up.

“Umma~~ Umma~~” Junsu called. Jaejoong just hum as he still in deep sleep. Junsu pouted. He climbs into the bed. Between his parent and sat there.

“Umma~~ Appa~~” Junsu whines. Yunho turn to the side and slowly awake. He found his son on the bed.

“Suie, what are you doing here?” Yunho ask as he sat up and look at his son sleepily.

“Appa~~ my is itch.” Junsu said. Yunho check his diaper and smells comes from the diaper.

“Come on let’s change your diaper.” Yunho said as he picks up Junsu. Jaejoong woke up.

“What is it Yunnie? Why is it Junsu here?” Jaejoong ask sleepily.

“His diaper is full. I need to change it. Go back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter