Stupid Misunderstanding

One Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quite and slow day for Yunho. There’s nothing urgent to be done by him. His homework is finish. Now he can relax and enjoy his weekend without distractions. He was going to take a nap when Jaejoong suddenly storms in with wet eyes and angry face.

“Yunnie!! What’s the meaning of this????” Jaejoong yelled at his boyfriend who was going to take a nap.

“Wh-what?” Yunho startled, as he look at angry looking Jaejoong.

“You ignore me the whole week then you sent me this letter!!! I hate you!!!” Jaejoong said as he storm out from the house leaving Yunho dumbfounded. He forgot to call Jaejoong earlier about his week but usually it’s nothing different than usual. Jaejoong always know his boyfriend is forgetful. He’s used to Jaejoong’s rant for no good reason so he doesn’t run to him immediately but this was different. Yunho pick up the letter and read it. His eyes widened.

“Oh my god!!” Yunho realize the letter he was reading. He runs downstairs to catch up to his boyfriend who lives not far from his house.

“Jung Yunho!!!!” Mrs. Jung yelled at her son. Yunho froze.

‘Oh no.’ Yunho said on his mind.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO JOONGIE???? HE WAS ANGRY AND CRYING WHEN HE COMES HERE.” Mrs. Jung asks angrily to her son with her hands on her hips. Sometimes he wonders. Is she his mom or Jaejoong’s mother?

“Umm… The thing is, umma. I sent the wrong letter to him umma.” Yunho look down to his feet. Feel ashamed.

“What letter?” Mrs. Jung asks.

“This letter.” Yunho handed the letter to Mrs. Jung. “It suppose to be sent to Yoochun for not doing our work right. It’s my fault not write the recipient on each letter. Now Yoochun will be laughing at me because of this.” Yunho hung his head low.

“God Yunho! Jaejoong is crying right now and might be on the verge breaking up with you. All you can think is Yoochun laughing at you. Now go to Jaejoong’s house and apologize.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Oh yeah! Bye umma. Thank you for makes me remember it.” Yunho said as he run to his boyfriend house.

“If Jaejoong broke up with you, you’re not my son anymore!” Mrs. Jung yelled as Yunho runs outside. He called Yoochun first before he went Jaejoong’s house.

“Chun!!! Come to Jaejoong’s house now!! And bring the letter I sent you!!!!” Yunho yelled before Yoochun can say hello.

“but hyun….” Yunho hang up before Yoochun can reply. He tried to call Jaejoong’s phone but it always went straight to voicemail. When Yunho arrive at Jaejoong’s house, it’s kind of quite. Yunho starting to feel scared. He went straight to Jaejoong’s room. Since both of them always went to each other house, they always went straight to each other room. Yunho open Jaejoong door and found the latter crying on his bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter