How Jaejoong Get What He Want

One Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho comes home when he found Jaejoong is giggling loudly in there living room. He put his coat on the basket near the front door then went to the living room. He know this time Jaejoong will be watching his favorite tv reality show about kids. He knows Jaejoong likes to watch it even since when they were dating each other. Now it’s not an unusual scene. Jaejoong didn’t even realize when Yunho sat beside him to watch him. Jaejoong then pouted when the show is ended. He throws his body to Yunho. It’s their routine. Yunho always come home when the show is on and Jaejoong already knows Yunho will be ethere when the show is over.

“Yunho, I want a baby like the Lee twin. They are so cute.” Jaejoong pouted as he looks at his husband.

“Joongie, the doctors already said that we just got a slight chance of having a baby again. Now you want a twin.” Yunho said as he caresses Jaejoong’s hair.

“But they’re so cute Yunnie. I want more kids.” Jaejoong whined.

“You have to listen to the doctor Joongie. Having twin are harder than having another baby.” Yunho said. Jaejoong pout.

“And why are you still watching that reality show when you have Minnie? He’s cute too.” Yunho said.

“Minnie? More like Meanie. He’s just cute for you not for me.” Jaejoong said.

“Hahaha maybe you watch return of superman so much so Minnie is cuter when he’s with me instead of you.” Yunho said as he kisses Jaejoong’s lips. That’s the cue when a toddler walks to them from his room with sleepy face. He’s just awake from his sleep and he’s hungry. The young parent looks at him.

“~~~ppaaa..” Changmin said while walking to his father and lean his face to his father’s tummy.

“You’re so cute when you’re sleepy Minnie.” Yunho said as he put Changmin on his lap and and kiss his face.

“mmaaa!! Hungeeee!!” Changmin said. More like an order. Then he put his head on Yunho’s shoulder.

“See… He’s mean to me.” Jaejoong pouted as he stomps to the kitchen to prepare their dinner. Yunho laughs as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter