Suzy's AJ

Painful Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow! Thank you so much for subsribes!

30 subscribers for 1 night! Honestly, it's my first time receiving this! hehe...

So let's enjoy the first chapter together, okay? :D

 

 

Author's POV

 

In the afternoon lunch time, girls are giggling, whispering, admiring about this one guy, Amber Joseph Liu. There he is, leaning on his Audi A3 waiting for his lovely girlfriend to their lunch date. A tall handsome figure, standing there with his charming smile, wearing a long rolled-up sleeve whit shirt and black jeans. He just smile at every girls which walk passed him to show his manner.

 

Meanwhile, a girl with long blonde straight silky hair is getting impatient for the bell ring ending the class. She can't help but to feel bad to let her boyfriend waiting for her, even though he told her not to.

The bell ring and she immediately pack her stuffs in her backpack and walk hurriedly to where her boyfriend is. From a distance, she can see a similar figure standing there waiting for someone. Without a second check, she already knew that's none other than her boyfriend, AJ. A sweet smile drew on her face, walking faster to him. Can't wait to be in his embrace.

 

Amber noticed his girlfriend walking toward his direction, he stood straight and fix his shirt a little. He smile sweetly seeing how adorable his girlfriend is. When suzy finally standing in front of him, he look deep into her eyes, having eyes contact for a minute then he spread his arms wide apart with his dorky smile signaled suzy to come into his arms.

Suzy on the other hand, seeing this, her smile grew wider and start to run to him and hug him tightly.

 

"I miss you, baby." he whispered during the hug, suzy nodded cutely hearing that. "It's been only 3hours since we last met, oppa." suzy stated.

 

"Yeah, only 3 hours. But it feels like years for me to survived without you by my side." Amber said with his dorky smile.

 

Suzy giggled at her sweet talker boyfriend. "Sweet talker." she said and slap his arm playfully.

 

"For you only, baby." Amber said and wink to his girlfriend before open the car door to the passenger seat for her. Suzy happily hop in.

 

 

In this restaurant,

 

"Oppa, can we not go back to school after this?" suzy asked him. Seeing amber raised his eyebrows, "I don't want to leave you alone, you don't have class this noon, right?" she continued.

 

Hearing that drew a smile on amber's face. "I don't have class, but I can go to play basketball or do some other things to kill times. You have to go to school, okay? I don't want you to skip classes. It is not good for you." he said gently.

 

"But-" before suzy can continue, amber cut her off. "No buts, baby. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter