Neverland Project

Tinkerbell Syndrome

The Story

 

Dara kept on staring at the blank paper infront her desk.
 
 
 
 
She felt his gaze for the nth time, but tried her best to ignore him.
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol on the other hand, continued his 'melt-her-with-your-stare' game.There's something familiar about her appearance but he can't pin point what it is.
 
 
 
 
"Will you stop it?!"She hissed at him.Chanyeol let out a chuckle and placed his chin above her table.
 
 
 
 
"You look familiar."He said, furrowing his eyebrows as he carefully examine every bit of her face's details.
 
 
 
 
"Maybe because I'M YOUR SCHOOLMATE FOR LIKE FOUR YEARS ALREADY???"
 
 
 
 
"No--I think I saw you before.Hmm."
 
 
 
 
"...."
 
 
 
 
"Bleeeh."He said, stucking his tongue out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Shut it, I need silence."Dara says and moves her eyes, reading a letter sent by her fan.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol narrowed his eyes and sneakily put his hands closer to her eye glasses, in attempt to take it off from her.
 
 
 
 
 
He balked when Dara stood up and glared at him.
 
 
 
 
 
"Just so you know, I'm trying to WORK here."She bluntly said as she picked up the box of letters beside her table.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol pouted and tapped the table like a small kid who wants an attention from his mother.
 
 
 
 
 
"Chanyeol~~!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's been hell of a week for her, he found out about her deepest darkest secret that she kept for almost 3 years.
 
 
 
 
 
He made a deal that he can do whatever he wants to her in exchange of keeping her secret.
 
 
 
 
 
'I knew it! Who would know that the campus..."He paused and inspected her features. "*cough* nerd.. *cough* is the famous Tinkerbell?"
 
 
 
 
 
'Th--that.Ahahaha! N-no.. the-- you see, the p-principal told me to...ahm...he told me to...'
 
 
 
 
 
'There's a saying that nerds are not a good liar'
 
 
 
 
 
'I'M NOT A NERD!'
 
 
 
 
 
 
'But you're a liar.'
 
 
 
 
 
'I'm not...'
 
 
 
 
 
'Yes, YOU ARE.'
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Fine! So what? I'm tinkerbell.Okay, you can expose me now!'
 
 
 
 
 
'Who told you that I'll do that?'
 
 
 
 
 
 
'What? Then what are you going to do?'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Let me stay beside you, Ms. Tinkerbell'
 
 
 
 
 
 
She have no choice but to agree, and in just a second, she knew she chose the wrong decision.
 
 
 
 
 
The girl who amazingly give out genius advices for others finally made a mistake, because Park Chanyeol, the campus heart throb is a 5 year old kid trapped in a hot and sizzling body, he's so childish!
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm already hungry, Tinkerbell~~"He chanted, his tummy lightly.
 
 
 
 
 
"Stop calling me that."Dara commented, not looking at him while typing something on her laptop.
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol touched her hand that made her stop from typing, SKIN CONTACT! SKIN CONTACT! ALERRRRTTT!!
 
 
 
 
 
Dara looked at him, he showed her his puppy eyes then clasped both of his hands infront his face.Aigoo.He's so cute!
 
 
 
 
 
"A-ah! Why don't you go and buy in the cafeteria?"She answered and avoided his gaze,Chanyeol stomped his feet loudly.Dara looked at him again.
 
 
 
 
"Oh.Money? Wait--"She turned around and grabbed her bag, took out her pink caramel wallet and pulled off a money.
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol leaned infront and pushed her hand away from him."I want you."
 
 
 
 
Dara's cheeks immediately turned red."WHAT!?"
 
 
 
 
"Err.."Chanyeol scratched his nape and looked down.
 
 
 
"I mean, I want you to eat with me.It's sad to eat alone right?"Dara's expression softened.
 
 
 
Yes, it's really lonely to eat alone.
 
 
 
Dara is the type of person who'd rather to stay alone than to socialize with others, the main reason why she doesn't make a lot of friends.
 
 
 
"Why don't you ask your friends..."
 
 
 
"I'm asking you right now, pabo!"He said and laughed.
 
 
 
"What???"Dara asked.Trying to confirm if she heard him right.Chanyeol leaned closer to her face.
 
 
 
"You're my friend."He said and bit his lips cutely.
 
 
 
He snatched her right hand and pulled her out from Tinkerbell's office.
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
"Next time, don't just pull me out of my office, someone may catch us, I'll be in trouble"Dara told him and swallowed a spoonful of chocolate flavored ice cream.
 
 
 
Chanyeol nodded attentively and his ice cream.He secretly glanced at her while she was eating her ice cream like a kid.'Cute.' He thought.
 
 
 
"Umm.."Dara looked at him.
 
 
 
 
"Can I ask you something?"He said with hesitation.
 
 
 
 
Dara curled her lips inside and pointed her spoon to him. "As long as it doesn't involve my personal life, then go."
 
 
 
 
"Okay!"Chanyeol beamed happily.
 
 
 
 
"Can you remove your eye glasses? I'm curious of how you look without those.."
 
 
 
 
"WHAT?! NO!"She panicked.Chanyeol pouted in disappointment.
 
 
 
"Okay then next question,Why are you always alone?Wheres your family? Do you have friends? How many are they? Are they--"
 
 
 
 
Dara cut him off by pushing a spoonful of ice cream on his mouth."I told you, anything but my personal life"
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol blushed.Dara was still holding the spoon on his mouth.Same spooooooooooon.
 
 
 
 
"Omo! Sorry!"Dara pulled out the spoon when she realized that it was her spoon.
 
 
 
 
He hid a smile and glanced at her. "It's okay..."
 
 
 
--
 
 
'I love my bestfriend unnie, what to do?!'
 
 
 
 
Dara sighed.She clicked her tongue to her cheeks and leaned on her chair.
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol's smile flashed on her mind.ERASEEEE~!! This it time for work, noooo.
 
 
 
 
"Ah!"She checked her side and saw Chanyeol's face an inch away from her.
 
 
 
 
"Aw.She likes her bestfriend.That's a tough one!"Chanyeol said and pulled a chair beside Dara.
 
 
 
 
"Y-yeah."She replied and fixed her composure.
 
 
 
 
"It's either move up or move down"
 
 
 
"What?"
 
 
 
"Be in a relationship or break the friendship."He answered and puffed his cheeks.
 
 
 
"But she needs to tell him, you know it's better to--"
 
 
 
"Or be in a relationship then break the friendship afterwards."He answered blankly.
 
 
 
 
Dara felt a heavy lift on her chest, why does it feel like he's telling her something?
 
 
 
 
"Have you experienced the same thing?"
 
 
 
 
"Kinda."
 
 
 
 
"With whom?"
 
 
 
 
"Secret!"He laughed and ruffled her hair.Dara pouted.
 
 
 
 
 
"What ever."She rolled her eyes and went back to her laptop.She typed something and tapped the enter button.
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> 'Take the risk.It's better than to regret something.'
 
 
 
-----------
 
 
 
 
"TINKERBELLLLLLLL~~~!"Chanyeol's voice interrupted her from reading.Dara put back the letter to the box to open the door for him.
 
 
 
 
 
One month.Time flew fast day by day, it's really great on having his presence around.She got used on him suddenly barging inside her office and pulling her out to eat something.They become really close, and Chanyeol even goes to her house sometimes to play video games with her.
 
 
 
 
Some students notices her closeness to their 'Prince' but they just brushed her off their thoughts thinking that she's nothing but a fan who wants to stick like a dirty gum to him.
 
 
 
 
"HELLO!!!"Dara was startled when she was greeted by Chanyeol and a group of boys behind him.
 
 
 
 
 
She slammed the door close right infront  their faces.And leaned her back to the door while holding her chest nervously.
 
 
 
 
"Tinkerbell! It's me! I brought my friends!"
 
 
 
 
 
"GO AWAY!"Dara yelled.How dare him!? He exposed her identity not to only one but TEN! 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Open up or else I'll tell the whole campus!"The door immediatey flew open, Chanyeol grinned and jumped inside.
 
 
 
 
 
"I hate you."Dara stated and let the other boys inside.She peered around to see if anyone is around.And went inside pouting.
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you too!"Here comes the drum rolls~! Chanyeol was hit by someone from his side.
 
 
 
 
 
"Jerk!"The boy told him with a frown on his face, he faced Dara smiling.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hi noona, I'm Baekhyun Byun.Nice to meet you!"
 
 
 
 
Dara didn't talk at first but when Chanyeol touched her hand, all her nervousness suddenly disappeared.The boys gave meaninful glances at each other and elbowed Chanyeol.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hello~!"Her voice cracked.The other boys laughed while Dara covers her face with both of her hands.
 
 
 
 
"Meanies! Stop teasing noona!"The one said and went beside Dara.
 
 
 
 
 
"My name is Tao.Noona you're so pretty.MARRY ME!!"
 
 
 
 
 
"WHAT?! I FOUND HER FIRST! SHE'S MINE!"-Chanyeol
 
 
 
 
 
"WHAT WHAT WHAT.I'm y, talented, smart, brave, nice, cool, AND I AM CHEN THE GREAT! Noona's mine!"
 
 
 
 
"Dara shi, do you know how to cook?"She was surprised when someone suddenly popped to her side.
 
 
 
 
Dara nodded shyly.The guys pumped his fist on the air."MARRY ME~~!"
 
 
 
 
 
"Xiumin hyung staaaahp!"
 
 
 
 
 
"How about chicken? You know how to cook it?? DO you??" The one excitedly asked.
 
 
 
 
 
Dara nodded nervously.She was taken aback when he suddenly hugged her.
 
 
 
 
"YOU'RE MINEEE!!"
 
 
 
 
"Hyunggg Kai is hugging Dara noona!"The boys hurriedly went and pulled Kai away from her.
 
 
 
 
"Why are you still asking someone to cook for you?! I'M RIGHT HERE KAIIII!"Kyungsoo whined.
 
 
 
 
The boys hampered.Ringed each others neck.Kicked each other butts.And pulled each others hair.
 
 
 
 
And there was Dara standing infront them, smiling.
 
 
 
 
 
"Looks like I found the lost boys..."
 
 
 
---
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol and the other boys. (Tao, Sehun, Suho, Chen, Lay, Kai, Luhan, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kyungsoo) always visits Dara on her office, they promised her to keep the promise as well.
 
 
 
 
 
Her office, the quiet empty room changed, with the boys by her side.
 
 
 
 
 
'I love this person unnie, but he said that he doesn't like me back...Advice please?'
 
 
 
 
 
Dara smiled and took a sip on her lemon juice made by Kyungsoo.
 
 
 
 
 
"NOOOONAAAAA!"Tao hugged her from the back.
 
 
 
 
The door opened and revealed the other boys, Chen went to her and stole a kiss on her cheeks, Chanyeol opened his notepad and noted to kill the twolater.
 
 
 
Suho raised a plastic bag full of foods."How's work Dara?"
 
 
 
"Hmm, It's fine! Woah! The food is just in time! My stomach is already cursing me.Hehe."
 
 
 
Luhan slid himself to the chair where Dara was seating.Good thing they're both petite.
 
 
 
He hugged her from the side and placed his head on her shoulder.
 
 
 
"Tinkerbell~ Luhannie is tireeddd"
 
 
 
Chanyeol took out his notepad again.
 
 
Kill Them Later:
 
1.Tao
 
2.Chen
 
3.Luhan
 
4.Luhan
 
 
 
'Too much skin contact.You're sooo dead hyung.'
 
 
 
 
"Chen too!"Chen butted in and s his arm to her.
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol's eyebrows twitched.
 
 
 
Kill Them Later:
 
1.Tao
 
2.Chen-100 times
 
3.Luhan
 
4.Luhan
 
 
 
 
Chen glanced at him and winked.
 
 
 
"Noona's mine" He mouthed making Chanyeol groan.
 
 
 
 
Sehun came in and shoved the two idiots away.He embraced Dara and brushed his cheeks to hers like a cat.
 
 
 
"Maknae is sleepy noona tinkerbell.Dust me with your magic kiss~"
 
 
 
Chanyeol tossed his notepad right across his face, and turned away quickly, pretending that he's not the culprit.
 
 
 
"WHO THREW THAT TO ME?!"Sehun cried while holding his pained face.
 
 
 
 
Dara chuckled with the boys actions.She shook her head smiling and went back to her laptop.
 
 
 
'Sometimes, you need to give up on something to be ready for the future'
 
 
SENT.
 
 
--
 
 
Dara put her chin above her palm.She looked at the sleeping boys.
 
 
 
 
They were sleeping soundly in her sofa-bed, no matter how they kill each other when they're awake, all of them still looks like an angel when they're asleep.
 
 
 
She opened her cabinet and take out her camera.She took out a picture.
 
 
 
"Angels indeed."
 
 
 
'My girlfriend still loves her ex.This is gay but my friends told me that you could help so...'
 
 
 
 
"Ah, that's realllyyy bad"Chanyeol placed his chin on her shoulder while peeking from her back.
 
 
 
 
"Are you planning to kill me?"
 
 
 
"Nah, but tell him to break up with her.It's a waste of time to love someone who someone else."He said and planted a kiss on her cheeks.
 
 
 
 
"YAH!"Dara shouted.
 
 
 
 
"Why are you mad? The boys stole kisses too.."
 
 
 
 
"You're differ-- WHATEVER! GO BACK TO SLEEP YOU PABO!"
 
 
 
 
She went back to typing her reply.
 
 
 
 
'It's better to talk to her.Ask her if she loves the person more than she loves you.And everything will depend on her answer.You're a man, you can do it! Fighting~!'
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol was about to sleep back when she pulled the edge of his shirt.
 
 
 
"If the person you love comes back for you, please, remove the hate you planted in your heart." She can't help it anymore, it's just that...she thinks he needs someone to tell him those words, to finally free his chained happiness.
 
 
 
 
He smiles, but it never reaches his eyes. Why? Because he's sad, and she knows the reson why.
 
 
 
 
He hasn't moved on yet, or never will.
 
 
 
 
He looked at her for a moment then shook his head while chukling.
 
 
 
 
"You're really tinkerbell, thanks"
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
Things went well,  the bond between them grew and bloomed into a beautiful friendship. She thanked them for being good to her, they always brightens up her dark office. 
 
 
 
She thought that everything will be forever until one day...
 
 
 
 
"Where's Yeollie?"Dara asked when the boys came to her without Chanyeol.
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun looked down and sighed, the others stayed silent.
 
 
 
 
"Where is he?"
 
 
 
 
They looked outside and she followed their gaze.
 
 
 
 
 
A stinging pain stabbed her heart.She looked at the two figures away from them.
 
 
 
 
"His ex girlfriend came back..."Chen said and tapped Dara's shoulders.
 
 
 
Her beauty is still the same, it never faded.She looks prettier than before, and Chanyeol? He looked like he's delighted to see her again.
 
 
 
"It's okay noona..."Sehun comforted her.
 
 
 
 
Dara breathe in, and fanned herself."Ah, it's a hot day right now.Keke~ Let's go inside? Look I'm sweating already!"She faked a laugh and continued on fanning herself.
 
 
 
 
A drop of water run down her cheeks, it's not sweat, the boys were sure about that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was tears.
 
 
 
 
 
Of course she knows her.
 
 
 
 
 
She's her Peter Pan's Wendy.
 
 
 
 
 
Three years ago...
 
 
 
 
"Ow!"Chanyeol's landed on the ground.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry!"Dara who was not wearing her eye glasses with her hair down apologized.
 
 
 
She offered her hands to him, when he accepted it, she felt an electric flow came into her body.
 
 
 
 
'WHAT WAS THAT?!'
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry! But can you help me??"He said and looked at her pleadingly.
 
 
 
"O-okay!"
 
 
 
He took her hand and started dragging her.The two were running in the middle of the crowd, but in her eyes, they're the only person there.'What's this over flowing feeling inside me?'
 
 
 
 
They stopped infront of a girl with brown hair.She's beautiful, very beautiful.
 
 
 
 
"Chanyeol..."She said.
 
 
 
 
While Dara was still busy on drooling over the girl infront her, Chanyeol suddenly grabbed her shoulders and faced her to him. He's eyes wandered from left to right, not sure if he's going to do it or not--
 
 
 
 
"She's tinkerbell.MY NEW GIRLFRIEND!"After saying it, he crushed his lips to hers.
 
 
 
 
He pull out from the kiss and faced the other girl. "Go, you can leave me now.I don't care about you anymore."
 
 
 
 
'I was used.'
 
 
 
"You don't have to worry about me if you're going away, I have my new girlfriend.Go, i don't care."
 
 
 
After that day, he never talked to me again. He thanked me, he even gave me a gift, a pair bunny slippers.But after it, he acted as if doesn't know me wait- he doesn't even know me when he did it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Sometimes, you need to give up on something to be ready for the future'
 
 
 
---
 
 
 
 
"AISH!"She cursed outloud.
 
 
 
 
 
Dara's inside her bedroom, she's cutting out papers and sticking pictures on a small book.
 
 
 
 
 
Her tears kept on dropping on her project, it's so irritating!
 
 
 
 
*Beep*
 
 
 
 
She sniffed before taking her phone from her table.
 
 
 
 
"Hello?"
 
 
 
 
"NOONA! WHERE ARE YOUU??"Sehun's voice roared.
 
 
 
 
"Uh, at home."
 
 
 
 
 
"Chanyeol! He's leaving off to Canada tonight! Noona we know you like hyung! Noona!--"She put her phone down.
 
 
 
 
 
He's leaving, she laughed bitterly and looked at her project.
 
 
 
 
Project 'NEVERLAND'.
 
 
 
 
Tinkerbell, just like her...was hoping that Peter Pan will choose her over Wendy.
 
 
 
 
She who was always by his side while Wendy is away.
 
 
 
 
Dara dialed Sehun's number."Hello??? Tell me what airport and what time!"
 
 
 
 
She took her project with her and went out wearing only pajamas, and her bunny slippers.
 
 
 
 
 
Is it wrong for a Tinkerbell to wish for a Peter Pan?
 
 
 
 
"Chanyeol..."
 
 
 
 
Is it wrong if she stayed by his side even though she knows that his heart belongs to his Wendy?
 
 
 
 
"Chanyeol!"
 
 
 
 
Tell me, Is it wrong for a Tinkerbell to love Peter Pan?
 
 
--
 
 
 
Dara run out from the cab and hurriedly run inside the airport.
 
 
 
 
"Ma'am!"The guards called out for her but she ignored them.
 
 
 
 
She run inside, glancing everywhere for Chanyeol's sign.
 
 
 
 
There! She saw him walking ahead with his earphones plugged in.Dara run, hugging her book with her.
 
 
 
 
"CHANYEOL!"
 
 
 
 
 
"Chan--ACK!"She tripped down and fell on the floor.
 
 
 
 
People looked at her eyes bulging out."Chanyeol..."
 
 
 
 
She stood up without her right slipper on her feet.She didn't bother to find it and continued on running after Chanyeol.
 
 
 
 
 
She lost the sight of him.She turned around and dropped the book, crying.
 
 
 
 
 
The pictures inside it scrattered in the floor.
 
 
 
 
 
Dara stood there hopelessly.The guards took her and called her parents.
 
 
 
 
 
"What's this?"Someone stepped on a picture, 
 
 
 
 
 
'When  will Tinkerbell get her own happily every after?'he looked down and saw a book and other pieces of picture.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
"He's coming."
 
 
 
 
"Noona he's not--"
 
 
 
 
"He's coming."
 
 
 
 
"But he already left, he's in Canada already."
 
 
 
 
Dara sobbed weakly."I know, I'm just kidding Sehunnie."
 
 
 
 
"Noona..."They looked at her worriedly.
 
 
 
 
"I'm going to be fine..."
 
 
 
 
After a month.The boys also left to follow Chanyeol for vacation.Dara's back to her own world, in the dark empty room.
 
 
 
 
Her eyes felt heavy, Dara opened her laptop and typed something.
 
 
 
'When I was a freshmen here in a prestigous Academy,I met my Peter Pan.'He's cute' that's my first impression in him.He suddenly pulled  and kissed me infront of a girl.Oh, the girl was his girlfriend that time.He called me Tinkerbell,it's funny that out of all the billion names that he can call me, he chose that one.I hate her character actually, she's stupid for me, I mean-- she knows that Peter Pan likes Wendy but she continued on loving him.For me that's stupid,but  i never knew that I, myself, will be in the same shoes as her.Seems like he doesn't even remember me after that day, while I was thinking of him all the time.REALLY STUPID.
 
 
I even made a website called  'NEVERLAND', it's a place where Tinkerbells like me can go.You know, people with love problems, keke~ Specially those who loves someone but that someone can't love them back.And you know what? This site became my fairy dust to reach him.Something happened, I become close to him and to his lost boys, i enjoyed being with them to the  point that I thought I can be hisWendy.I thought, I can be her.But no, I'm Tinkerbell.Her Wendy came back and took him away, what can I do? I'm just Tinkerbell, nothing more.
 
 
But I want him to be happy.
 
My neverland project failed, I wasn't able to take Peter Pan away from Wendy.Sorry guys but I decided to shut down this site for a while.Hope you understand.'
 
 
 
 
-Tinkerbell
 
 
 
 
 
 
She closed her laptop and looked around the place.Dara smiled when she remembered the boys, she misses them so much already.
 
 
 
"Oh."She said when she saw the left pair of her bunny slippers on top of the boxes.
 
 
 
 
"I think it's time to throw you away bunny..."She went to the door and opened it.
 
 
 
 
"Uh."The guy was startled when the door opened.
 
 
 
 
"Do you need something?"Dara asked.
 
 
 
 
The guy looked at her hand and smiled.'WHAT THE--ANOTHER CREEPY BOY?!'
 
 
 
 
 
He raised his right hand and showed her the other pair of her bunny slippers.
 
 
 
 
 
"Omo! My slippers!"
 
 
 
 
 
"I also found this..."The guy said and showed her the book.
 
 
 
 
"You saw what's inside it?"
 
 
 
 
"Yeah.."He said and scratched his blonde hair.
 
 
 
 
"I hope you don't mind."The guy said and looked at her.
 
 
 
 
 
Dara shook her head and hands."Ani-- It's okay, Thanks! What's your name?"
 
 
 
 
He kneeled down and put on the right pair of her slippers.Dara was flustered.
 
 
 
 
 
"Eh?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Call me Prince Charming."He said and winked at her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara stepped then stumbled and fell backwards.
 
 
 
 
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"He bursted out showing off his gums.Dara looked at his face.
 
 
 
 
'Omo, he's cute!'
 
 
 
 
 
"HAHA--Ah.."He stopped when he noticed her gaze.His face redden.
 
 
 
 
 
Gathering back all his composure, the guy offered his hand to her.
"Nah, I was just kidding..."Dara took his hand.
 
 
 
 
 
ELECTRIC FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
 
 
 
 
 
The two took back their hands away.
 
 
 
 
 
"Woah, spark."The guy chuckled.
 
 
 
 
"Prince Charming thank you for bringing--"
 
 
 
 
 
"I said I was just kidding."He looked at her and crossed his arms over his chest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"My name is Kris Wu." 
 
 
 
 
 
         Because letting go of something eventhough it causes you pain, let's you hold onto something better, something that is truly meant for you.
 
-Tinkerbell
 
 
 
========
 
THE END.
-------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Ehe, I typed this story long time ago, I saw it on my files and typed the ending just now.Hahaha A crappy little story for you guys!  Rushed? YES. AIgoo. I'll edit this if my laziness subsides.

XDDD

 

Yeah, it's a corny plot.Heol (TTUTT)

 

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS.