PREGUEL- The Normal One

le coureur
PREQUEL.
 Chanyeol used to be normal.
A university student, B student with the occasional surprising A, single and semi popular (mainly cause if his impressive height and bubbly attitude).
Just another guy trying to find his place in the boring -eating world and make a decent enough living.
He didn't have any special friends, just a few study buddies he surrounded himself with to get him by, normal guys like him.
His roommate was normal, his dorm room was normal, , even his clothes were normal.
You know what, maybe normal wasn't enough anymore.
Maybe Chanyeol wanted more, wanted something exciting, something new.
But Chanyeol didn't have the slightest clue how to get what he so craved, hadn't the slightest clue how to finally grasp what he had been reaching for, what his fingertips had been grazing, what he was so close to.
And he was close to breaking.
Not like anyone would be there to put him back together,
because no one cared.
He was just another normal guy, with unfeeling normal robot "friends". 
He used to not mind, because normal was safe. Normal was in the shadows, away from the judging glares of adults and fellow peers.
Normal was good.
Well, normal used to be good.
But now it was just a hindrance, a heavy, parturient weight that pushed down on his shoulders, oppressing his stability and caused him to grow itchy and restless for something, anything more.
Even the word normal made him sick to his stomach.

But even so, poor Chanyeol wasn't prepared in the slightest for what, or rather, who was about to hurl himself into his mundane life..

 

[ A/N ] This is poop. Not proud of this little prequel, but it'll have to do since I'm way too ing brain dead to spit out coherent words in an enjoyable form. I'll update tomorrow, and updates will be weekly, or whenever I feel like doing them lol, cause sometimes I get inspired and generous like that.

ps: thanks to all you who subscribed!! I can honestly say that I ing love you with all of my tar filled heart <3