cute

dorks; a series of random bap drabbles

You put that in your mouth and you can forget about getting a kiss." Jongup looked up in surprise, popsicle in mid air. 

He scrunched his nose in confusion. "But Hyung...why?" 

Hands on his hips, Himchan sighed exasperatedly. "For one, you're eating a cherry popsicle. cherry. I'm not kissing a bottle of cough syrup. Secondly, I only kiss mouths that are sticky if they're covered in my-"  Jongup clapped his hand over Himchan's mouth, as he blushed a furious red. 

"Hyung!" Jongup said, scandalized. 

Himchan smiled, and taped his finger on Jongup's nose. "The last one was a lie, I just think you're cute when you blush." And Jongup naturally blushed even more.

Jongup would never tell Himchan, but he liked it when his boyfriend called him cute. You'd think he'd want to be called hot or manly, but he'd never really felt that it meant anything. It was a shallow compliment, and it was generic and he liked compliments that had personality. It's why he liked Himchan. When Himchan called him cute, it was a Himchan type of compliment - a compliment that cuold only be understood through understanding Himchan. 

At least, that was what he felt. 

A soft pressure upon his lips snapped him out of his reverie. He turned around to see Himchan smiling at him again. "Where were you this time, Narnia?" Jongup let out a shy smile and ducked his head down. Reaching his hand be, he scratched the nape of his neck and shuffled a bit. 

"Nah, I was just thinking." 

"About what?" 

"About, um, stuff?" He said uncertainly. Himchan let out a laugh, eyes crinkling into crescents. "Fascinating topic, don't let me distract you." Himchan continued walking but stopped when he realized Jongup was no longer by him. He turned and saw Jongup looking a bit lost, with a distracted smile on his face. 

"Hey, Himchan?" 

"Yea, babe?" 

"Always give Himchan compliments." 

"I...what?" Himchan brows furrowed in confusion. 

Jongup smiled and shook his head. He grabbed Himchan and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. 

"Nevermind, just ignore that." Himchan rolled his eyes, a smile playing at the edges of his lips. 

 

 

"You're cute." 

 

Jongup blushed. 

 


 

once upon a time there was a girl who should have been paying attention to the differences between periodic sentences and loose sentences in ap lang, but instead spent her time writing ty drabbles 

tumblr 

-v