Chapter 21 *end*

The Other Way Around

A few months later…..

 

“Hey, the day you’ve been waiting for is here. Congratulations!”

 

“Thank you. When will I hear good news from the both of you?”

 

“Erm… I don’t know. He haven’t asked me yet. He seems comfortable just dating.”

 

“Hi ladies. The both of you looks gorgeous as always.” Yoong went over and gave Jessica a kiss on her cheek.

 

“Aww… The both of you are so sweet. IM YOONG! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PROPOSE?!” Yoong was taken aback by Tiffany’s sudden shout at him.

 

“Huh? What? Noona. What do you mean?” Yoong looking flustered at the sudden question by Tiffany.

 

“Although you’re smart but it looks like you’re still dumb at a certain area. Of course to marry her! Why haven’t you ask her to marry you yet?” Jessica was embarrassed by Tiffany’s question.

 

“Tiff, I think it’s time for you to get ready to walk down the aisle. Come I’ll help you get to your dad.” Jessica quickly took Tiffany with her while Yoong just stared at the two ladies blankly.

 

After Tiffany and Taeng’s Wedding….

 

“Where’s Jessica?”

 

“Oh. She’s at home finishing work. I came to talk to you about something.”

 

“What is it? You know you can trust me!” Taeng smiled to Yoong while giving him a cup of water he poured for Yoong earlier.

 

“Should I propose to Jessica already? I mean…. We’ve been dating for quite a long time already.” Yoong shyly asked Taeng.

 

“OMG!!!! What kind of a question is that IM YOONG!” Tiffany was screaming at Yoong while walking over to her two favourite guys.

 

“She’s right Yoong. What kind of question is that?  It’s up to you already. If you really love her, then there’s nothing stopping you from marrying her right?”

 

“Yeah….. But I don’t know how I should propose to her. Since she’s the only girl I’ve dated and I don’t have much experience.”

 

“Yoongie~ Tiffany is also the only girl I’ve ever dated and I think I did it well. Right baby?” Taeng was whining at first then when he was asking Tiffany the question he turned back to normal while forcing out an eye smile which failed.

 

“Yes you did well.” Tiffany gave Taeng a lustful kiss. It was going on for a few seconds and Yoong couldn’t stand what he was looking at.

 

“I think you guys should just carry on while I’ll take my leave. Bye guys. Hoping to see a niece or nephew soon.” Yoong joking said while leaving their house.

 

Back at Jessica’s house….

 

“Sigh. This girl is so into her work. See, she’s fallen asleep on her working table again.” Yoong went over to Jessica and carried her to her bed while he just stare lovingly at her sleeping. The thought of waking up to this sight everyday excite him.

 

“Yoongie?”

 

“Good morning. You fell asleep on your working table again. Stop working so hard will you?”

 

“I can’t. Who’s going to pay for the bills and all that if I stop working?”

 

“I will…. I mean… whatever is mine will eventually be yours right?”

 

“What do you mean, Yoongie?”

 

“I was saying, marry me, Jessica Jung!” Yoong took out a ring from his pocket and went over to the other side of the bed and knee down in front of Jessica.

 

“From the day I met you, I’ve been in love with you. From the day you met a jerk, I’m still in love with you. From the day you broke up with that jerk I wanted to protect you. From the day I couldn’t remember what happen in the past I’ve been longing for you. I always knew you were the one for me, Sica. Forget every hurtful things people said about you because all those doesn’t matter anymore. I love you for you. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met. Always filled with warmth and love. You’re the iest being I’ve ever met. Even though I haven’t seen your body but I know you have an interesting body so don’t let that jerk’s hurtful words affect you. Most importantly, I can’t live without you. I need you. Will you stay by my side and walk with me till we’re old?”

 

“Ye-yes.” Jessica said happily while tears of joy was flowing from her eyes after hearing Yoong’s confession.

 

“This is a ring I got from my mother. She wants me to pass it down to the woman I’m going to married. Let me put it on for you.” Yoong helped Jessica to put the ring into her fingers.

 

“It looks beautiful, Yoong. I love you.”

 

“Not as beautiful as you. I love you even more.” The shared a quick kiss and their head was lock onto each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yay~ Double update for you guys. This story have officially ended. I don't know how to write a good ending but I hope this is okay. Again, I'm sorry if my stories bore you because i'm still a new writing and I have a hard time expressing things so I hope you guys can still continue to support me. Thank you for the endless support for this story until the end. To the subscribers and upvoters, please give yourself a pat on the back! (: And the commenters, please don't stop giving comments because it really does encourange a writer to write more updates. I hope you guys will still continue to support my next story. I've already started writing on it. So see you guys over at that story. Thank you, Ciao~ And an Early MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GUYS! (: