IJHY - Chapter 5

I Just Hate You
Please log in to read the full chapter

January 2015

“Five, four, three, two, one!” the sky was covered in bright lights as the fireworks flew to the sky. I looked at a certain girl face whose eyes sparkled, gazing at the bright sky. It should be a sinful thing to look that beautiful. I stared at her for another minutes until she put her head down and laughed with her friends. I smiled unconsciously at the sight of her lips perking up, forming the prettiest smile of the night.

She turned her head to me. We didn’t tear our gaze off of each other for a few seconds until she broke into a sweet smile and waved at me. Those big eyes which turning into cute crescent moons when she smiled just swept me off my feet.

I never knew that I could feel this way towards a girl. Moreover, an unexpected girl. If you asked me two years ago, I would say, with no hesitation, that it’s a joke if you told me that I would fall for her. But now, everything seems so real, so fresh. So heavenly that I would never want to leave this world without her by my side.

She walked towards me with that beautiful smile of her. My heart beats went on rampage with each step she took. Once she arrived in front of me, my body turned rigid.

“Happy new year, Luhan,” she said.

 

 

January 2013

I walked on the platform with a worried look on my face, when suddenly a harsh tug made me tumbled inside the room. He wrapped his arms around my waist and grabbed my face with his free hand. I whimpered and squeaked in fear when his dirty fingers touched my cheek and it.

“AND CUT!” the director barked, “Good job! The next scene in 10 minutes!”

I pushed him off of me, “Go away, you nasty ert,” I turned my back at him and walked towards the snack bar.

This is the 2nd day of filming for EXO newest music video. The filming will end tomorrow if all of the scenes were satisfying and perfect. I actually enjoy the whole filming, except the part when the nasty ert touched me and such. He was being an the whole time, and his teammates didn’t help at all. Almost all of EXO members were jerks. Only some of them who actually have enough sense to be normal, and the rest of them were retards with pretty face.

“Jihyun noona~”

Speaking of the devil.

“What do you want, Kai?” I didn’t looked up, because seeing his face would piss me off, so I just stared at the pastry on my hands.

“Do you know that the next scene requires you to kiss my hyung~?” he sang next to my ear. I whacked his head away, “Don’t bother me Kai, I’m not in the mood,” I walked to the other end of the snack bar.

“Jihyun-ssi! Don’t you think that we need to bond before the kiss scene?” And the father of the Satan walked out of hell.

I looked up and immediately glared at the owner of the voice, “Shut up nasty ert!”

“Ei noona, don’t be so fierce with your fiancé~ Luhan hyung was trying to be nice!” Kai slung an arm around me.

“I’m just trying to be a good fiancé jagi,” the nasty ert slung his arm on my other side.

I tried to wiggle myself to get off of them, “Don’t touch me, agrh!”

I ran off to the dressing room with them laughing their of behind.

 

 

“Luhan, in this scene you will kiss her forcefully, and Jihyun will try to shut . The point of the scene was to show how much Luhan desire Jihyun, while Jihyun on the other hand still remain faithful to her forbidden lovers, Kai,” the director explained.

I nodded in understanding. I looked up and stared at Jihyun. I grinned unconsciously. She looked up to me and glared instantly after seeing my mischievous expression.

We walked into the bedroom and stood next to each other, waiting for the director’s cue. He put up thumb, and I took it as the sign of the start of my part.

I grabbed Jihyun’s waist and inched my face closer to h

Please log in to read the full chapter