9 months

Angel

Last Month..

 

 

(YOUR POV)


It was raining really hard. I was at our daughter's room. Gazing through the windows, I slowly touched the window, pretending that I could touch the rain drops.

Luhan is at work, now I'm bored to death here.

Lately, I've been feeling pain & one time we thought the baby was coming but it was just a false alarm.

I slowly smiled and slowly my tummy. " baby, are you hungry? " then I felt a light kick.

I giggled " Ok, I will get our food now "

I was about to go to the kitchen when I felt waters dripping between my thighs. I gasped. Then... " UGH!~" *pain* it was so painful I kneeled down, I can't handle the pain. *it's time*

I grab my Cp from my pocket & I dialed Luhan's # *beep beep* " Ahh! " I screamed in pain. Then Luhan answered " Hey bab--- " " Luhaaan! t-the b-baby is coming! "

I breathlessly said then he said " W-whaat! wait?! I'm coming! "

I clutched the phone. I can't take it anymore. Then everything went black. The last thing I heard was Luhan screaming

-----------------

(LUHAN'S POV)

 

I was crying while holding ~~ah's hand.

* no,no* " Don't close your eyes baby! your Luhan is here "

I desperately said to ~~ah. We're now at the ER.

The doctor said to me to keep ~~ah awake because it's dangerous for her if she will be unconscious. " Doc, her heart beat is decreasing! and the baby! " " What? Let me check! "

the doctor checked her pulse and " Victoria shi! please check the record of Mrs.Xi! hurry! "

the nurse quickly searched the record of my wife. " Sir here it is! " She handed the white paper to the doctor.

Then the doctor asked me to talk for a while outside " Victoria shi! you know what to do! We can't lose her! "

I was shocked at what he said. " What? my ~~ah? I can't lose her! " We went outside the ER then the doctor said

" Mr. Xi this is shocking but I need your 100% trust right now can you do that? " I nodded and said " What is it? Why? is there something bad? Why are you not doing anything to my wife!?She's going to give bi-- "

I was cut off by him " Mr. Xi! calm down! I'm doing this for her and for you! right now I need your decision! Mrs. Xi s-she can't make it if we will let her give birth." " What? why?! how can that be possible?!" I cried.

" This is too sudden sir but her heart, she can't take it. She has a weak heart. I need your decision immediately sir. It's either we will save her, your wife but your child.. She can't make it "

he paused for a while. I was crying so hard at what he said * no! I can't let that happen. I need her, I-i need my family * "Doc!, is there other things we can do? I can't let her die! " "Sir, your wife. We can't, you have to choose between them sir" * no, I can't! * " Or Sir.." He sighed
---------------------------------------------------

To be continued

~~
Hello! thank you for viewing! please do comment and subscribe! Komawo! :)