1

I’ve told you, I wanna die

I bring you up in my mind like this

Even the long moments, I remember

Again today, if only I can see your back

For just a moment

 

Junhyung-ah are you happy now? Did you really happy with her now? Is he really make you happy? Haah should I go Junhyung-ah so you can be happy with her forever? I’m still remember the first time we meet her. Did you remember it? I think you will never forget that day. The day when we meet her at the rooftop and you rescue her before she is jump from the rooftop. Ah did you remember too what you say everytime you remember about that day? You always say

“I just meet an angel Hyunseung-ah….”

 

I can't say anything else than I want to die

I can't take on a life without you

I only wait for you to return

Now you are not here but

Please, I miss you so much, I love you

 

All I can do is only smile. Fake smile bitterly smile everytime you talk about her. Everytime you prise her. Everytime you come back after go out with her you always tell to me the story, what you guys do, where you go, what she wore, what she told. I never see you smile like that Junhyung-ah. When you tell me about her, your smile, your eyes is full with love. Day by day we further away, you really busy with her now and leave me alone. It’s really hurt me to see you walk away from me and seeing you with another person. When in the past always me who always with you, accompany you everytime you happy, sad, angry and depressed. Always me who comfort you and make you feel better. But now why Junhyung-ah why? Why now you leave me alone? Did I’m not enough for you?

 

“where are you going Jun?”

“Not your business”

“But Jun….”

“I ALREADY TOLD YOU IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS HYUNSEUNG!”

“you wanna go with her again right? Please stop it Jun she’s not good for you please…”

“How can you say that! She’s the good girl I ever know! You just jealous with her because I spend more time with her now not with you”

 

I'm a fool - I can't let you go

I run out of breath, crazily

I try to push you out all night

But still …

 

You late again tonight Junhyung-ah. Every night you will go out with her to club and leave me alone at home wait for you. I remember everynight if we didn’t busy we will spend our time together go out just for eat or watch some movie at our apartement. I miss that time, I miss your smeel, I miss the way you hug me when we watch movie together and I miss everytime you kiss my forehead before we go to sleep. What can I see now everynight only the drunk you who always back home late. No more sweet and caring you now only left the arrogant and cold Junhyung now. Now you make me always cry everynight. I’ll try to forget about you, run from you but I can’t. Why I can’t forget about you Junhyung-ah? What should I do to make you go away from my mind? Go away from my heart? What should I do Junhyung-ah please tell me, I don’t wanna feel this pain anymore. I’ll try my best to tell you that she’s a bad girl, but you never believe me. Then for what I’m still here for you? Please let me go, I beg to you.

 

I can't say anything else than I want to die

I can't take on a life without you

I only wait for you to return

Now you are not here but

Please, I miss you so much

 

“Ya ____-ah why you still go out with that junhyung? If TOP know about this, his life will be in danger.”

“I know that but I just want to have fun with him nothing special.”

 

Junhyung-ah, how I hope you hear and see that scene too. Yeah that scene when suddenly I meet her with her friend and they talk about you and your life in danger if you still go out with her. I know that men, the men they talked about. Yeah he is TOP, the baddest gangsta in Seoul. He never like when someone touch his property especially his women. Junhyung-ah please open your eyes and realize that please I beg to you before he know about you and your relationship with his property please.

 

I miss you to death

If only the heavens will allow you to me

 

I think in the past I do something bad and worst to you so that’s why now God didn’t let me to have you and he punish me like this. There’s now way to back again right? Past is past and will never change. If with this I can make you happy and pay for what I already do in the past for you, I’ll do that without regret.

 

Even if I die, I can't leave, I can't cast you aside

Oh no no no, what am I anyway?

Even if I die, I can't leave, I love you

Don't leave me here

Please, please, please - I love you

 

“Seung-ah….Seung-ah….Hyunseung-ah please….”

 

Who voice is this?? Ah you Junhyung-ah…why? Why you crying like that? Why? Did she do something bad to you?

 

“Jun… why you crying?”

“Please hold on ok please I’ll take you to hospital ok please”

“No Jun no you didn’t need to do that”

“No! We must go to the hospital and they will safe you so please hold on!”

“Jun….Junhyung-ah *cough* are you happy with her?”

“No please don’t talk again Seung please I beg to you…please….”

“Just answer me Jun please, are you happy with her?”

“ye yeah I’m ha happy with her…”

“Did you love her? *cough*”

“Ye yeah….”

“Jun ….. let me tell you some secret that i always keep since the first time we meet *cough* I …. I love you Jun I love you since the first time we meet until now and I will always love you. *cough*”

“No please Seung please stop talk like that please I don’t want you to talk like you will leave me please”

“This is my punishment Jun for what i already do in the past to you *cough* so please Jun promise me that you will be happy with her, protect her and love her will all your love”

“No Seung please…”

“Promise me please….”

“…………”

“Stop *cough cough* crying stupid it’s not like you! Promise me please….”

“I I’ll promise”

“Good boy *cough cough* let me *cough* tell this again for the last time*cough cough* I love you…… Yong Junhyung……”

 

I will always love you forever Jun so please be happy with her, protect her and love her with all your love like you already promise to me. I’ll make you suffer in the past now God punish me like this. But that’s ok for me as long as the person I love is happy with his love too.

 

“Seung….. Jang Hyunseung…..”

“………..”

“Stupid…… I love you too Seung…….”

 

_FIN_