Chapter 13

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

Hana went to Sehun’s apartment with the thought of Sohee in her head. She saw Sohee that morning and Sohee didn’t say anything at all but it seemed like Hana was having another thought in her head as she walked toward Sehun’s apartment.

 

Sehun saw her and invited her in, after a few weeks, both of them already seemed to forget about what happened between them, well Sehun had no choice as Hana was begging him for forgiveness, and Hana just couldn’t resist talking to him.

 

Walking in awkwardly, Sehun knew that something was wrong with Hana. Hana looked at Sehun and told him about Sohee.

 

“I saw Sohee-sshi this morning.” Hana announced and for some reason, Sehun didn’t seem to be quite surprised or happy to hear that.

 

“What did she say?” He asked her calmly, still wanting to know if Sohee told her about the kidnapper.

 

“She said it wasn’t your fault so you shouldn’t feel guilty-“Hana lied and Sehun didn’t even let her finished her sentenced as he cut her off. As soon as she started talking, he knew she was lying. Sehun knew Sohee too well; there was no way that she said that. And on top of everything, he knew Hana the best; he knew she was lying as soon as she started talking.

 

“Stop lying!” He half-shouted at her and Hana was really surprised. Sehun was mad and she knew. Sehun walked away from her and Hana regretted what she said. She shouldn’t lie to him but she just felt like it, she didn’t want to him to stay like that forever. Because Hana didn’t know the reason behind everything, she just thought that Sehun was feeling guilty because of Sohee.

 

“I’m sorry, Sehun. I just…” Hana started but she didn’t know what to say. Sehun just turned around and glared at her.

 

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to lie to you, it’s just that. I don’t like seeing you hurting…” Hana confessed and Sehun looked at her and his heart softened at the sight of her like that. He felt sorry for shouting at her but he was mad, he didn’t like it when someone lied to him.

 

“You know I hate when people lie to me.” He said softly and Hana nodded a little.

 

“Especially you, out of everyone, I don’t want you to lie to me.” He said sincerely.

 

Out of everyone, you’re the only one I trusted. So don’t break my faith in you. Sehun thought in his head. He didn’t know what he was going to do if Hana betrayed him. Because he trusted her too much already, if one day she decided to let go of him, he must be the one that hurt the most out of everyone.

 

“I’m sorry…” She murmured and Sehun made her promised him that she won’t lie to him ever again. But the thing was, Hana was lying to him all along; her feeling, it was the only thing she lied from him and she didn’t want to tell him neither.

 

“But I really saw her this morning, it just that she didn’t say anything. And she just followed me here.” Hana told Sehun and he knew she was telling the truth.

 

“Is she still here?” Sehun asked and Hana looked around then faced Sehun once again. Hana shook her head and Sehun smirked a little.

 

“She is probably protecting the person she wanted to protect right now.”

 

 

Flashback<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter