chapter 11

Master's Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

 

Hana and Sehun were walking around the school together as they were talking about finding the lost necklace. Sehun kept telling her to find it fast but Hana had no idea what to do. Hana kept telling him reasons that it was impossible to find it as fast as he wanted. She needed clues and stuffs but Sehun just ignored what she said and kept on insisting her to find it fast. Hana was pissed off a little, which happened quite a lot as she got to know Sehun.

 

She wasn’t the type to get annoy or get piss off but she just couldn’t help it when Sehun was around. He was the bossy kind of person and he nagged more than he talked. Hana hates it but deep down inside, she knew that it was because of that bossy side of him that she got attached to him.

 

“If Sohee shows up, it would be easy to find but she never did.” Hana said as she was a little annoyed at the unreasonable Sehun.

 

“Why do you have to bring her up? I don’t want to hear her name.” Sehun snapped as he really hates to hear that name. He didn’t want to even think about her. Who said men couldn’t forget their first love? Sehun hates his.

 

“Oh please! You know you want.” Hana said, not understanding that Sehun had moved on, and it had been a long time already.

 

“No, I don’t want to hear anything about that bad .” Sehun fought back, he just couldn’t understand Hana. Obviously, everyone knew he hates Sohee.

 

“Stop calling her a bad . I know you still love her. When I see her I will tell her that you still care.” Hana said, totally thought that what she said was right. Sehun was about to deny but she just blocked her ears, not wanting to hear him and walked fast forwards. Sehun followed her from behind, trying to explain that he really didn’t like Sohee anymore.

 

Hana was laughing but then something appeared in front of her and she creamed out loud. Sehun almost went deaf as she screamed so loud near his ears. Hana was surprised as she saw what was in front of her; a ghost. A beautiful ghost yet Hana was still scared of her because still, she was a ghost.

 

Hana knew she want her to do something. She told Hana that she really needed her help and Hana knew it was important as she could feel the fear in the eyes of the ghost. She gave in and followed the ghost fast.

 

“Yah! Where are you going?” Sehun yelled and ran after her. Hana was running fast as the ghost told her to. She went to the school theater, where the pianist practiced his piano. When Hana arrived, She saw a guy, with black hair, he was about to destroy his own hand with the piano cover. Hana quickly ran to him and stopped him from whatever he was trying to do. He looked at her shocked and she sighed in relief as she stopped him on time.

 

But she was too busy to notice that someone was really mad at her. Sehun almost got a heart attack when she ran to stop the guy from destroying his hand. She could hurt herself by doing so yet she didn’t care. And Sehun hates that fact, the fact that she didn’t care about herself and only care about others first.

 

Sehun may be really mad but he was more worried, he was so worried that she might hurt herself. Oh Sehun had never been so concerned about someone before and it was weird because it wasn’t his style at all. But ever since he met Hana, he has been showing a lot of new side of him and it was proud to say that Sehun became a much better person.

 

“What are you doing?” Sehun went to her and yelled at her. Hana was a bit scared of Sehun. Sehun noticed that Hana was still holding the stranger’s hand and he glared at the guy and snatched her hand away. Hana looked down as she was getting scold by Sehun.

 

“What were you thinking when you did that? Do you want your hand destroyed or something?” Sehun asked her, strictly. Hana could tell that he was really mad. And he really was but he was definitely 100 times more worried than mad.

 

Baekhyun, the pianist just stared at them weirdly before walking away. Hana saw that he was walking away, she wanted to run after him but Sehun stopped her. Hana, as always, obeyed what he said.

 

 

 

 

“You! Don’t you ever go after him!” He warned her loudly and clearly and Hana could only nod.

 

“You better go after him!” Sehun told Hana and she stared at him unbelievably. At first he told her not to go after him and now he wanted her to go after him.

 

Sehun found out that Baekhyun was the talented pianist that will be having a concert at their school. And many students from the school and more will be going because he was talented and handsome so he had a lot of fangirls and now Baekhyun said he can’t perform anymore because he hurt his hand. Well he was faking it and Sehun and Hana knew about that.

 

As Sehun thought about how much money he was going to lose if Baekhyun won’t perform at the school concert, he went mad. And he made sure that Hana will clear up that mess.

 

“But you told me not to go after him.” Hana said, sometimes she was way too obeyed. Sehun held her shoulders and looked at her in the eyes.

 

“And now I’m telling you that you have to go after him and clear up all this mess.” Sehun told her and Hana wanted to cry. He asked too much from her and she was stress, thinking about the responsibility she has to take. But at the end she just nodded and went to find the ghost and asked her for her help.

 

The ghost was Baekhyun’s girlfriend and she was dead in a car accident. And Baekhyun was in depression as his girlfriend was dead so suddenly. And he didn’t want to continue his life as a pianist anymore. He wanted to give up because his muse, the love of his life was no longer by his side.

 

Hana learnt that Baekhyun was really picky and sensitive so his girlfriend had to do everything for him and she had to make sure that everything was perfect. Baekhyun would eat walnut pie before he went on a performance and he won’t eat it if it wasn’t his girlfriend who made it. Because he said that the one his girlfriend made was the right taste.

 

 

 

That night, Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter