A change.

I don't need your Love

You missed being the ‘bad’ girl. It feels that you’ve changed so much in 4 years. Back in high school, you are not that ‘typical’ geeky girl that has her hair tied in a low pony tail, big glasses and a book at your company. You were the totally opposite. You dyed your hair blonde, eyeliner on your eyes with your red lips. You wore tight leather clothing with your boots everyday to school. Unlike those typical ‘bad’ girls, you were always known to be kind to others. You always help others and try your best to make it happen. Surprisingly, you were really good in your studies, especially science. You remembered calling yourself a ‘dork’. Being kind and being ‘way’ too smart is one of the crucial reasons that you were always judge. This separated you from the gang of ‘bad’ girls. It’s also why your ex cheated and dumped you. You guess he hated your guts for being nice and smarter than him.

Everything changed on the first year of college. You went back to Singapore from New York to study after 6 years living in America. You didn’t know what happen but your parents snap and forced you to change. Your parents are okay with your fashion style but you didn’t know the reason why till today. Your parents were fine as it doesn’t affect your studies. You remembered them yelling harsh words at your, those cane marks on your hand and leg. Yes, your parents caned you. The pain you experienced was unbearable. It was so painful that your leg turned red and you couldn’t walk for a few days. You cried as it was too painful. Coming from a rich family, they also threw all your clothing and replaced them with much more ‘fashionable’ and ‘girly’ clothes that you hate. You were forced to wear it and soon you accepted it. Since then, your life has been cold, dark and empty due to your parents.

Rose actually planned a hairdo for both of you. She secretly booked an appointment at the newly opened shopping mall. Soon, both of you hop on a cab and head out.

You looked out the window and admire San Francisco’s beautiful skyline. The beautiful blue sky, the tall architecture and the famous Golden Gate Bridge. You felt as if you’re in a movie.

“Sam please. You and you’re imagination. You are wild human.” You said to yourself. In 20 minutes, both you and Rose reached your destination.

Both of you are greeted by a young gentlemen whom is your hairdresser. He invited both of you inside.  Both of you were amazed at interior of the salon. Soon, both of you started your makeover.

Your hairdresser prepared his stuff and starts his work. You can feel the chemical bleaching your hair. It’s slowly changing from black to blonde in the hair foil. You could even smell the chemical burns.  After that, he dyed your ends and your fringe with turquoise and pink. You were amazed at how bright it was. You instantly fell in love with it. Rose is also dyeing her hair to neon pink on her ends.

After a few hours of sitting on the salon chair, torturing your leg, your hairdo is done. You looked in the mirror and felt a change. You felt more confident.

“Whoa ~ you look beautiful” Rose compliment you. Your hairdresser gave you a smile as his hairdo as his hard work pay off. Rose took out her debit card and pay.

It is probably the second best day of your life, right after meeting BIGBANG in their ‘Alive’ concert.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MY EXAMS ARE OVER ! Woot ! I can finally focus on my fic are a week of studying. There is going to be a new chapter every 2 or each week starting from next week ! #Yaay 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________