Final

Hottest Time of Day

 

Click.Click.Click

 

"Why is there never anything good on tv?" asked our favorite magnae while laying sprawled on "his" couch. It was painfully obvious that he hadn't moved from that position in quite awhile. He was surrounded by empty chip bags, empty soda cans, and banana peels. "Whatever, I'll just watch this." 

 

Just then, a figure walked into the room. "Geez, Chansung, can't you at least TRY to clean up?" Khun asked as he looked at the younger man in disgust. "I mean-- are those banana peels? And... empty chip bags? Chan! You're on a diet, remember? What would Jay say if he saw this? Just because the others aren't here doesn't mean--"

 

"Calm down, hyung. I'll clean it up before the others get back, OK?"

 

"No, not OK. You're supposed to be on a full-time diet. Not a "only when Jay's around" diet. He's gonna be furious when he finds out."

 

"He's not going to find out."

 

"Oh yes, he is. Because I'm going to call him right now."Just as Nichkhun finished his sentence, many things occurred instantaneously. As Khun grabbed his phone out of his back pocket, Chansung, moving faster than one would think that someone surrounded by empty food wrappers could, pinned him against the wall.

 

It all happened so quickly that it took Khun a minute to realize what exactly happened and to register the fact that he couldn't move. Chansung's left hand was holding the hand that held the phone against the wall over Khun's head and his other hand was resting on the wall next to Khun's head. The two were only a paper's width apart.

 

"Chan? What are you doing?"

 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm stopping you from calling hyung," said Chansung as he moved his face closer to Khun's. Nichkhun turned his head to the side, trying to avoid the magnae who was getting infinitely closer.

 

"Ok, but you didn't have to be so rough," mumbled Khun while wearing an adorable pout. The man was beginning to turn a slight shade of pink.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Hyung. Should I be more gentle?" As Chansung said this he lightly blew on Khun's ear, chuckling as he became a definite shade of red, resembling the color of a cherry.

 

"Chan, stop..." the older, very red man sighed in a small voice.

 

At the sound if his hyung's voice, Chan decided that what had started as simple teasing wasn't going to stop there. He used his right hand to turn Khun's face towards him. When he had succeeded, Chan froze. He couldn't help but stare. He looked into his deep, chocolate brown eyes. He admired his perfectly defined jaw line. He gazed lustfully at his pink, slightly parted lips. Chansung returned his gaze to the adorable man's eyes. It was then that he decided that he didn't care about what anyone said or even if Khun rejected him. Chansung used the hand that wasn't pinning his hyung's to the wall and brushed the hair away from Khun's eyes.

 

Nichkhun stared up at the younger man with a mix of fear and curiosity. He wondered why his friend was staring at him and he realized that he found it rather embarrassing. Just as he was about to ask why he was being stared at, Chansung leaned down and placed his lips on Khun's.

 

At that moment, Khun went through a roller coaster of emotions. The first emotion was surprise. The second: disgust. The last emotion was the one that confused him the most, happiness. He was actually happy that he was being kissed by his friend. All of these emotions wenrt through Khun in a second. Whatever thought Khun and he relaxed. 

 

Chansung didn't know how his friend would react. Would he push him away? Will he reject him? Will he never speak to him again? He was braced for all of those reactions and more, but he wasn't ready for the reaction he received. The older man relaxed in his arms and sighed.

 

However, just as the two were about to begin *Ahem* "deepening" their relationship, they heard the door open.

 

"Hey, anyone home? We're back. Oh, and Chansung, I felt bad about making you be on such a strict diet so I brought you a bundle of bananas," said the "young" leader as he walked into the room. "Although, it looks like you won't be needing them," he observed as he looked at the mess on the couch. "What is this?! A bag of potato chips and one, two, three, four... TEN banana peels?!" By this time, their leader looked as if he was ready to explode.

 

"Sorry, Hyung," replied the "old" magnae who was standing two yards away from Nichkhun. He had nearly jumped into the wall on the other side of the room when he heard the door open. "I'll clean it up, and I'll do extra exercise tonight"

 

"And don't even think of making an excuse-- huh? You will? Well, OK then," said the startled leader. He was surprised that the younger man was being so submissive. It was then that he noticed Nichkhun.

 

"Oh, Nichkhun, I didn't notice you there. Why so quiet? And why are you so red?"

 

"I'm just... a little hot right now, that's all." After Khun said that, he fled to his room and quickly closed the door.

 

"What's with him? Do you know, Chan?"

 

The magnae looked up from the floor where he was cleaning up his mess and replied, "I dunno, but he was pretty hot."

 
 
 
 
Note: Wah~~~~ So, if I ever I was going to write in the past, this would've been the story I would've written it in.  >-<  
 
 -hides face- I hope you don't think it was too terrible.   -runs away-