1

Inspiration

 

Stupid sunshine. Why is it so bright and happy? This gay happy sunshine is making me moody. Stupid kids. Screaming, giggling and laughing. I should really find a new park bench to sleep on. Jimin thought to himself.

Jimin sighed. At least I can get myself a free tan and go kill some skin cells. Yeah, that's cool.

Jimin shut his eyes and tried to take a nap but failed to with all the distractions going on around him.

He got up and decided that 2pm was the perfect time to get off his and have some breakfast for the day. So he made his way across the park to a little convenience store.

 

I know I have some change somewhere on me, Jimin thought while feeling himself around for any loose change in any of the pockets on his body.

'Ah, sweet. Enough to buy me some curly fries and gravy. Score!' He said aloud to himself.

The shop assistant, bored as ever, accepted the coins and "enthusiastically" went to prepare the hot chips for the boy.

After receiving the bag full of hot curly fries and gravy Jimin decided to take a stroll to his favorite skate park to see what all his mates are up to.

 

'Yo Jimin! Give us some of those chips!' Jin joked.

'Piss off!' Jimin exclaimed while shoving more chips and gravy in his mouth.

'Ya! You little punk! Share some with your hyungs!' Rap Monster retorted.

'Yeah you little prick. You can't eat those in front of us without sharing.' Jin agreed while snatching a curly fry smothered in gravy.

'Oi you sneaky bastard! off and buy yourself your own curly fries instead of scavenging mine!' Jimin said.

'Oooh~ Someone is a little pissed off today.' Rap Monster singed smugly.

'Screw you both with your happiness.' Jimin replied.

'Watch it Jimin. You know I can tattoo you while you're sleeping with something embarrassing.' Rap Monster replied darkly.

'Ha. Ha. Ha. That was a funny joke.' Jin said awkwardly, trying to ease the rapidly growing tension between the two. 'How 'bout we have a battle? You know, best tricks in 3mins on the half pipe? Huh? How 'bout that?'

Jimin's mood instantly lifted. Skating was his forte, along with art and graffiti.
Jimin and Rap Monster looked at each other with confident smiles. 'Sure.' They both agreed at the same time.

 

Jimin prepares himself for this challenge. He is going to win against his hyung and show them both what an awesome skater he is. He takes a cigarette from his back pocket and lights it. Takes a deep breath and inhales all those toxins.

There is some good they put in here, he thinks to himself.

'Oi dude. I told you before that you should quit smoking those cancer sticks.' Jin called out.

'Shut up nerd.' Jimin coolly replied. 'You're doing engineering at university, not health science. You don't know what you're talking about so shut your trap.'

Jin glared at him. 'I'm rooting for Rap Monster.'

'Oh I'm sure you are.' Jimin chuckled to himself.

'. I heard that.' Rap Monster's eyes piercing into him before he chucked on a pair of sunnies.

'Let the challenge begin!' Jin called out.

 

After 3mins of hardcore skating with countless amount of ollies, kick flips, manuals and nose grinding, Jimin and Rap Monster both finished off by grinding down the huge steep stair railings with Jimin easily succeeding and Rap Monster barely in control of his deck.

Jin decided that Jimin won the challenge between the two.

'So, what was the benefit of me winning?' Jimin asked the older boys.

'No more stealing your chips?' Jin suggested.

'No. I know what. I want a free tattoo from you this time Rap Mon. I'm a broke- bum right now with no income and I really want this cool tattoo design I thought about the other day.' Jimin said.

'Uhhh dude. That's a big prize. Last time I did your tattoo for free my boss got the s and I had to pay for all the ink we used on your dragon tattoo on your sides.' Rap Monster complained.

'I don't give a . You should've tried harder in the battle if you didn't want something like this to happen dude.' Jimin said smugly. 'Anyways man, you're gonna enjoy doing this tattoo, it's heaps awesome.'

'What is it?' Jin asked, intrigued.

Jimin smiled. 'It's a scull and roses.' He replied proudly.

'Okay, I'm cool with that.' Rap Monster thought aloud. 'When did you want it done?'

'You free now?' Jimin asked.

Rap Monster nodded.

'Yeah, boy! Gonna get myself a new tattoo~' he celebrated.

Jin chuckled. 'Okay guys, I'm gonna go. I don't have time to sit around for a 3hour tattoo session. Later.'

Rap Monster laughed. 'He obviously doesn't know that filling in the tattoo in color takes much longer than 3 hours right?'
Jimin smiled in agreement. 'We'll break it up to outlining today and then I'll come by tomorrow to your shop to start with the coloring okay? And if your boss finds out, you're paying for it all.'

'Whatever man, come on let's go.' Rap Monster said.

 

 

*Note - So this is the first chapter guys~ What do you think? Jimin is the main character and his friends are Jin and Rap Monster. So Jin goes to university and does a bachelor of Engineering and like to hang out with the guys when he has spare time and Rap Monster has a job at a tattoo shop. Jimin is unemployed and he smokes. Rap Monster and Jin don't smoke. What do you guys think of their relationship. They are all good mates even though they swear at each other and have bad tempers, haha.