||

Compability

 

 

Jessica is Aries.

 

Yuri is Sagittarius.

 

The legend said, Aries will be passionate when they are in love and Sagittarius will be sentimental in romance.

 

Their relationship is torrid and exciting and both partners are always ready for a new adventure. They both crave life experience of their own and don’t like to waste time just reading about it or listening to others tell about theirs. Both are explorers and pioneers. In simple words to put- they are match made in heaven.

 

But when Leo came in, their relationship walls started to crumble.

 

Leo and Sagittarius started their friend relationship and without them even realize they started to have adoration to each other. The two will have genuine admiration and respect for one another. Yuri was happy. Tiffany was happy.

 

“I’m sorry. Let’s break up, Jessica.” And with that the Aries left heartbroken.

 

An Aries is always demands to be in love, and she can easily move on from the hurt past. That’s came an Aquarius. These two apart tend to have a special connection, and these are no exception. They are great friends as they communicate really well. They have a special understanding of one another’s idealistic, enthusiastic outlook on life. 

 

“I know you’re hurt, my love. But let me heal you.”

 

“Your appearance is all I craved, Sooyoung.”

 

Sagittarius tends to look back to the past and reminisce. Aries don’t hold any grudge.

 

“Jessica, I’m still in love with you”

 

“I’m sorry Yuri, but I moved on.”

 

The Sagittarius are competitive, she can’t lose without even trying. And there’s a battle between Sagittarius and Aquarius to win Aries’s heart.

 

“I mend the broken heart that you made, Kwon Yuri-shii.”

 

“And I’m here to fix the broken heart again, Choi Sooyoung-shii.”

 

A Taurus looking from afar, still swallowing her feelings. Buried inside not letting anyone knows about her silent affection to the clueless Aquarius.

 

“Can’t you look at me, Choi Sooyoung?” Sunny whispered to herself silently before bit her lower lips and turned around.

 

Sagittarius can’t stay in a relationship, but when she found her true love she won’t let go. Never.

 

“Jessica, I won’t give up.”

 

An Aries tends to be stubborn; standing on her own ground.

 

“Just give up, Yuri. I can’t love you.”

 

But as time goes by, the burning adoration and affection from Sagittarius melts down Aries’s cold heart. Slowly, the Aries put the trust on Sagittarius.

 

“I love you, seobang.”

 

“I love you too, Sica-baby.”

 

The Aquarius can’t lose but she gradually accept the harsh facts.

 

“Take care of her Kwon Yuri-shii, if not I will take her back from you.”

 

“No worries, Sooyoung-shii.”

 

 

 

Just act like you don't read this crap.

*back to hiding between tons of book*

-Endaiyy