I love you.

[ Helplessly Falling In Love With A Guy ]

 

"IT'S OVER!"

That phrase have been repeating on my head since last week. I have been having a massive headache, but most importantly, a heartache. Why did she leave me? Didn't she promised to be with me forever? Why did she break the promise? Tears rolled down to my cheeks. I wiped them away. I dress up and get out of the house to where, i'm not sure myself. I walk down the street, not caring about the surrounding. "BEEP BEEP!" Blank ~~

A beeping noise woke me up to a white room. My head hurts. I look around, bed, chairs, television, machines, yes, i am in the hospital. How did I land here? What happened. I tried getting up. My back hurts a lot. I could not get up of the bed. I groan.

"Hello, i see you're awake," a smiling man came into my room. His smile, somehow, is so angelic. 

"Umm, who are you? What am I doing here?" I asked. He sat down on a chair beside the bed.

"I'm Yookwon. You can call me U-Kwon. You see, I was driving when suddenly you appeared right infront of my car and...you know.." he explained. I nodded. 

"You seem to be in your own world at that time. What happened?" He asked. I looked at him. What was I thinking about? Oh..her. My heart aches more than my back. I did not answer his question.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should not have asked. Anyway, I bought you some food. I hope you like it," he flashed his angelic smile. He pushed a button beside my bed and the bed moved up slowly. He placed the packet of food infront of me.  I open up the packet and begin eating. He, on the other hand, is watching me eat. I look at him.

"Do you want some?" I asked. He shook his head and I continued eating like I have not eaten for days.

"Slow down or you'll choke," he chuckled. I paused. I look at him again. He stopped chuckling to himself and look at me.

"What?" He asked, shock. I did not say anything and continue eating. I stole a glance at him and saw him pouting. He's so cute. What am I saying? 

I stopped eating and thanked U-Kwon for the food. He smiled. My heart stopped beating for a second. Why does his smile have this effect on me. I smiled back. Both of us were sitting in the room, awkward. We did not say anything but just stared into space. We would steal glances at each other. I broke the silence since it was taking so long.

"If you want to, you may go home. I think you stayed long enough," I said. I saw this sad expression on his face. He seems...disappointed to be asked to leave. He took his things and bid goodbye to me. Somehow, I felt sad that he left too. Will I ever see him again? Will I miss his smile? 

A week later

Ugh, what is wrong with me? Why does that smile keep appearing on my head? Why do I feel the need of seeing that smile again? I banged my head against the table a couple of times before lying on my bed. His smile, angelic smile. I need that smile. I need to see him again. 

I walk out of the house and walk at the same street where I was hit. I had to find him. I need to see him. I search for him up and down the street for two hours & I finally gave up. I was about to walk away when I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and spotted him with his friends, i guess. Unknowingly, I called him and waved at him, trying to grab his attention. He saw me waving at him. His friends too. His friends looked at me weirdly before looking at him.

"You know him?" I heard one of them ask. U-Kwon nodded and ran towards me, smiling. FINALLY! That smile. That smile that I have been craving for. 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked. Umm, what should I say. I wanted to find you to see that smile of yours? Yeah right. He will probably freak out.

"Oh, I'm walking around the street and happened to see you," I lied. He believed me. 

"Come, I will introduce you to my friends," he smiled and pulled me towards his friends. I could feel electricity flowing in my body when he touched my hand. I could feel my cheeks burning. I hid my face before anyone sees me blushing.

"Guys, this is..." I heard U-Kwon started introducing. I look up and see that he is looking at me. Oh right, I forgot to tell him my name.

"Minhyuk," I said.

"Right. This is Minhyuk. Minhyuk, this is Jaehyo and Taeil," He said. I shook their hands. I noticed that he was still holding my hand. I blushed really hard. I look down again.

"Is he very shy?" Jaehyo asked. I could feel U-Kwon looking at me.

"I guess he is..." He answered. Just then, he let go of my hand. I pouted. Instead, he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Do you want to hang out with us?" he asked. Will this guy please stop making me blush?

"Erm, if you guys don't mind, I guess I would want to," I answered. He smiled and pulled me to almost everywhere at the street. His friends then had to attend some party so they left. Me and U-Kwon continued walking around. He then stopped infront of the theme park. He looked at the theme park like a kid who wants a lollipop.

"You want to go to the theme park?" I asked. He nodded his head and look down.

"Eversince I was a child, I did not get to enter this theme park. My parents did not allow me to go out of the house unless it's school. That's why, I ran away from home when I was 14 years old. I stayed at my friend's house. But then, I did not have money with me. So, I stopped studying and work instead," he said. I felt sad hearing his story. Without knowing, I hugged him, rubbing his back to calm him down. I felt my shoulder becoming wet. He's crying. I could see people staring at the two of us. I ignored them. When he stopped crying, we stopped hugging. We were awkward at first, but I pulled him to the entrance of the theme park.

"What are you doing?" He asked, confused.

"We're going inside the theme park, silly," I answered. 

"REALLY? SERIOUSLY? YOU SURE?!" He asked loudly. I chuckled.

"Yes, yes and yes! Now come on, or I will change my mind," I threatened. 

"Oh, ok," He smiled like a little kid. I smiled at him. I bought the tickets and we went inside. I could see him jumping around. He then pulled me towards the 'pirate ship'. We had fun playing at the theme park. I could feel myself getting closer to him. Soon, it was almost night. 

"Minhyuk hyung, thank you for bringing me in the theme park," he said when we reached in front of my house. 

"It's alright. If you want to, we can go again," I smiled. He smiled his angelic smile. He said goodbye and walked away. Before I could get inside my house, he called my name. I turned around. He walk towards me and lean in close to my face. He kissed my cheek before running away. I was surprised. I touched my cheek. I smiled to myself. I like it. I walk inside my house and walk to my room. I lay down on my bed and think about U-kwon. My handphone vibrated. I look at the message.

From: U-Kwon

To: Minhyuk

Hello hyung. Thank you again :) Can we hang out again soon? Pleaseeeeeeee :)

I smiled at the message and replied back.

From: Minhyuk

To: U-Kwon

Sure, let's hang out. Tomorrow? At the place where we met just now?

A minute later, he replied.

From: U-Kwon

To: Minhyuk

YAAAAAAAY! See you tomorrow! Goodnightyyyyyyyyyy :)

I laughed at his reply.

From: Minhyuk

To: U-Kwon

Goodnight :)

I put my handphone away and drift off to dreamland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Buzz Buzz' 

Ugh, who is that calling me early in the morning. I grabbed my phone and answered not caring who is the caller.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG! WAKE UP WAKE UP!" A loud voice boomed through the phone. I sit up in shock and looked at who is calling me. U-Kwon.

"Yah, why are you calling me so early in the morning?" I said sleepily.

"But you said that we could hang out today..." he said. I could somehow feel that he is pouting.

"But not early in the morning. It's only..." I look at the clock, " 7.30am!" I said loudly.

"But if we hang out early, we can have more fun!" He argued. Both of us argued until I finally gave up. This guy is impossible to win against with. I dressed up and went out. I saw U-Kwon sitting on the bench. I sat next to him. He smiled when he saw me. He then hugged me. I hugged back and both of us went to have breakfast.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked him, who is sitting beside me, while waiting for our breakfast to be served.

"Anywhere," He simply said.

"But where?" I asked.

"Anywhere," He repeated. I smacked his head. 

"Ow!" He pouted while rubbing his head, "Hyuuuuuuung~ WAE?" He almost shouted. 

I sigh since I did not want him to get angry, "Mian," I rubbed his head for him. He put his head on my shoulders. He looks comfortable. Well, I am too. I put my head on top of his head. We stayed like that until the food came. The waiter looked at us strangely but both of us ignored him. 

"Can we go to the theme park again? Pleaseeeeeeee!" He begged.

I laughed at his childishness and nodded my head. He smiled and hugged my waist, making me surprised. After eating, both of us walk around the street before going to the theme park. Both of us got into many different rides in the theme park. The best place so far in the theme park is definitely the 'haunted house'. I shall tell you why. He hugged me all the way inside the haunted house. We were so close that we could have kissed. Oh, and he screamed like a girl. After riding almost everything, we went to the ferris wheel.

We sat inside the ferris wheel, side by side. We were very close. 

"Hyung, have you ever fall in love with someone that you think will not like you back?" He suddenly asked.

I looked at him. He seem so sad. I put my arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer.

"Yes I did. I was cheated and my heart broke into pieces. She promised to love me forever but look what happened. She found a new guy and she broke her promise," I said, slowly, my eyes start to be watery. Soon, tears start flowing out. U-Kwon looked at me and wiped my tears away.

"I'm sorry hyung," he said. I shook my head. 

"It's nothing. I don't like her anymore though. I found someone else," I said. I looked at him and see his disappointed face. He looked away and I could hear him sniffing. I put my hand on his chin and made him look at me. He's crying. 

"Why are you crying, U-kwon ah?" I asked as I wipe his tears away. 

"Hyung, why can't you see that I like you? I wanted to spend my time with you so that you can see that I have fell in love with you. I..I..I couldn't stop thinking about you after the accident," he said with his tears flowing out one by one. I smiled and wipe his tears away. Then, I hugged him.

"Silly boy. The person that I like is you!" He pulled away from me and looked at me, surprised. I smiled at him and smacked his head.

"Ow! Hyung! Stop hitting my head!" He rubbed his head. I chuckled and pulled him into a hug. He gladly return the hug. When we pulled away from each other, I leaned in closer to his face and kissed him on his lips. He responded to the kiss. We stop kissing for air. He blushed and looked away. I put my arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer. Soon, the ferris wheel ride ended and we went home. On our way to his home, he kept yawning. Soon enough, he did not have enough energy to walk. 

"Hyung, I'm so tired," he said and stopped walking. I could see he almost fainted. I touched his hand and could feel him burning up. Then, he fainted. Luckily, I caught him in time. I carried him bridal style and went into his house. His friend was not at home. I carried him to his room and laid him on his bed. I got a clean cloth and damp it with cold water. I put the cloth on his burning forehead.

"U-Kwon ah! Please get well. You know how scared I was?" I said to the sleeping man. I was about to get up when I could feel a hand pulling my wrist.

"S..stay," U-Kwon said weakly. He opened his tiny eyes slowly and tugged on my wrist. I sat on his bed but he pulled me to lie down on the bed. I laid down and he hugged my waist. I smiled and put my arm on his waist. Then, he fell asleep. I studied his face and kiss his lips. 

You don't know what you did to me U-Kwon ah. You made me helplessly fell in love with you. I love you U-Kwon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaaaaaaah! This is really a bad fanfic right? 

I hope it's not that bad. Do comment, subscribe and blahblahblah :)

Sorry for any spelling, grammar or whatever mistakes! I'm not good in english!

U-BOMB