Obvious

I Knew It Was You

Each time a simple glance was directed his way, a heartfelt smile lit up his baby face as he looked down shyly, only daring to look up when he looked away. It never worked, because each time he was always still looking, goddamn.

Each time a touch held its place even a second longer than it should have, the burning fire both boys felt for each other scolded their bodies as if it was a new sensation. Certainly not new, but certainly exhilarating.

Each time a cute slash cheesy message was left on the small whiteboard (the one Daehyun put up because leader-hyung, you're useless at remembering things) and it started with my precious Junhong, sometimes, only sometimes, would Junhong have to do a quick double-glance because oh hot damn he's a real man who has an extremely good way with words.

Each time a box of his favourite chocolates were left next to his belongings at rehearsals, it sparked a smile upon his already beautiful face, dimples flashing as his mouth twists into a face of glee. Yongguk was sure that Junhong face was is favourite.

Each time a meaningful love letter was slipped into his jacket pocket and he read it with the widest grin threatening to split his face, he couldn't help but giggle silently to himself at how goddamn cheesy some people could truely be, even despite said person's tough, down-for-no- appearance.

Sometimes after each little happening, Junhong would wonder why Yongguk seriously thought he was being sublte, when he really wasn't. Tough, maybe, but dumb as ? Definitely. Despite how truely grateful he was for his hyung's efforts, playing around just isn't enough, the maknae discovers.

"All of it was you hyung, I knew it was you," he whispers into Yongguk's ear as he jumps on his back in their shared room and slides slim arms around his neck, laughing softly as he plants a kiss behind his ear.