FINAL :)

From Enemies to Friends

IM A BADMAN~~  lM A BADMAN~~

I reach out for my phone that was on the table beside my bed and  switch off my alarm in frustration. I lazily climbed out of bed and  walked towards the bathroom. l hate this very moment where i have to wake up from my beauty sleep just to get ready for school.

Today will be the first day of the second week in school. Yep i only have been in this school for a week.

After i wore my uniform and styled my hair, l walked out of my room and went down to the kitchen to find mom preparing breakfast for me, my father and my little brother, Hanbyul. But, he was nowhere to be seen. Weird.

"Oh , good morning darling! ^^ How's your sleep ? You look very fresh today . ^^ " my mom greeted me in her sarcastic tone. She do that every single morning. .

I rolled my eyes at her back figure and went to sit down in front of my food that was waiting for me, its owner ! Oh, and that has always been the line that my mom will say to me every morning . Let me say it again , EVERY morning .

"Mom , fwhere's Hanfyul ? Why is he not fhcoming down ? He's alfways the first one to be down  fhere for breakfast, "  i asked my mum with food in my mouth.

"Oh, your brother ? He went out to school early today . And Yeonhee, can you talk after you swallowed your food? " my mum replied with her back facing at me .

What? Did i just heard wrongly?  Hanbyul had gone to school early ? Wow.. Thats an improvement.. He is usually the last one to go to school.

l just nodded my head. After I finished my breakfast, i kissed my mom and dad goodbye, wore my shoes and went out from my house .  I walked to school as per usual . While walking and nearing to the school gate , l heard someone shouting my name . Without looking back , l knew who it was, Hyorin. One of my crazy friends .  

Here we go again. I wish she could just stop shouting my name from far . Is she trying to tell my name to the whole world? I hate it when people start to stare at me like i just murdered someone. --''

As l was lost in my own thoughts, I felt a pair of arms hugging around my neck from behind . I hate it when people do physical contact with me, well except for ,my parents. Immediately, I removed those pair of arms around my neck .

And when I turned , like i said it earlier, it was Hyorin, grinning like a child who just received her ice-cream. She is one weird girl, i wonder how i became friends with her~sigh~

Me: Hyorin you do know that i hate skinship right ?

Hyorin: Yeah, why ?

Me: Then stop hugging me !!

She just shrugged her shoulders and walk beside me. We walked together into the school as usual receiving glares from the others. If stares could kill, i would be dead by now . O_O I don’t even know why we are receiving those glares, so don’t ask.

We straight away headed towards our locker to get ready for our first lesson which was Geography for me exactly. Hyorin have different time table from me, so ya . Ok, wait.

Hyorin: Bye Yeonhee ! See ya later during the break and during Math lesson ! *waves hand*

Me: Bye ! Yeah see ya later during Math class !

Hyorin: Ok!

Okay, im back . Lets walk while im telling my story. Me and Hyorin only have one similar class which is Math . Well, back to me , I just hate Geography lesson so much to tell the truth, not because of the teacher or the lesson itself , but I have to be in a class together with my biggest enemy and even sit beside each other during the lesson as PARTNERS. And it is no other than that stupid arrogant guy, Kai.

Urrghh ! Just by saying or thinking his name, can make my blood boil. Haiss . Okay, before talking about him , let me tell you about my life in school. One word that describe me perfectly is GEEK . Yep, imma geek, i admit it. Im the one who always sit infront of books. The one who always does her homework and the diligent student and always top the class. You guys knows right what does geeks always do? So i dont have to name it all.

However, dont think a geek like me have no passion for something. I have, and that is singing. I love singing, BUT, no one heard my singing before except for me duhh and i dont plan on revealing it. No one, let me repeat, NO ONE know about my passion, NOT EVEN my close friends, i also got other friends, but they went to different school and i end being together with Hyroin. But including Hyorin, she doesnt know that i could sing, eventhough she has been my friend for 3 years.

And , im not that type of geek who remain quiet through out her school life and getting picked on . I stand for myself when im not at fault. I like to socialize with people. Oh, i also am a hot-tempered girl, so you dont want to mess with me.  :) This is my first time schooling in this famous high school which is known as SM High School. Mom decided to enroll me in this school when we move in Korea. Yeah, i am a Korean but we live in Canada for 3 years and now we are back. Ta-daaa~

At first, i rejected Mom's idea, but after looking through the courses that were offered in that school through the Internet. I accepted her offer and applied for the Music&Dance Course. Which i have to be auditioned. I do know that i have to be auditioned before they accept me in the course. I know, i know, i said that i dont plan to reveal my passion, but this is the only way to make my dream come true! Which is to be a well-known singer ! ^^ Ok, so ya, im auditioning today.

Uhh, whats next ....? Ohh yeah ! That stupid guy, Kai . He is hot,but he is an arrogant and a stupid guy . I hate him for hurting my feelings , i hate him for teasing me, i hate him for calling Hyorin names and i hate his.........EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. He is a pain in . For the past one week i was i  school, he kept teasing me for being a geek and will constantly call me names. You dont even want to know what he called me. You wanna know ? He called me.....Nahh. Not gonna tell.

I hate him so much that i just feel like bringing him to the zoo and feed him to the lions . ARGHHH ! And now first thing in the morning i have to see his face . Kill me please.

~~

I walk into the class and was greeted by a group of monkeys.

Shuts, i think im here  too early. >_<

Kai: And look who we have here ? Aww~ our little geek~

His friends burst out laughing.

Shut up . I dont have time to entertain your "jokes". Jerk.

I walk straight to my table , which was beside the window on the far end of the class. Which is also placed beside that jerk seat. How unlucky am i , i know.

Kai's Friend 1: Kai, your geek is ignoring you . Ahahhh~

Kai: Shut up Tao, my geek is bit shy. Right, geekie ?

Wth? Geekie ?! What type of name is that? Its like a lizard name. Bleargh. X(

I ignored them and look outside from the window glass. Slowly, students started to fill in the class and the class was filled with laughters and shoutings. There were even girls who was flirting and giving Kai and his friends presents. Like WTH? Its not even his birthday or Valentine day. Oh well, who cares. A few minutes later, our Geography teacher came in and started the lesson. I took out my notebook and started taking down notes. I ignored Kai the whole lesson. I dont even notice what he was doing. Probably, messaging with his "s". XP  The time passed by so fast today, and now the lesson ended. I packed up my things and went outside of the class to head to my locker, to take my other books. And..... i was greeted by Hyorin.

Hyorin: Yeonhee !! *link her arms around yeonhee's*

Omg Hyorin. Can you dont do this and embarassed me , please. T_T

Me: HYORIN, I hat-

Kai: Ohh, look. Geekie's chubby friend is here !

Hyorin: Shut up Kai. You dont have to call me that. I know im fat.

Hyorin replied while sending glares to Kai and rolled her eyes. I dont know how Hyorin can afford to do that. Oh, i forgot to tell you guys. Yeah, Hyorin is A SHORT-TEMPERED GIRL or maybe at HOT-TEMPERED GIRL. Yeah.

Me: Come on Hyorin. I dont want a war to start. This is the 21st century. Not 1960s . *Pulls Hyorin's arm*

Kai's Friend 2: Woah, Hyorin is fierce. And Kai, you dont have to call her that.

Kai: What ? I was just stating the fact. She even admits it.

When we reach our respective lockers. We took our Math stuffs and headed towards our class.

Hyorin: YEONHEE-AH!!!! DID U HEAR WHAT LAY SAID JUST NOW ?!!!?

Here we go again...

Me: YEAH. SO ?

Hyorin: OMGG~ HE SAID THAT IM FIERCEE ~~~~ OMGGG~~~~ AND HE EVEN SIDE ME~~~

Me: Seriously Hyorin? *Roll eyes* -_-

Hyorin: Yeah im serious. Duhh. Oh by the way, why did Kai called you Geekie ? Doesnt it sound like a lizard name ? Hmm, what is it called ? Geekie, geekie, uhh... YEAH ! GECKO ! Its ounds like Gecko. And gecko sounds so ... EWW~

SEE. IM NOT THE ONLY ONE  WHO THINK LIKE THAT. THAT IS WHY IM FRIENDS WITH HYORIN. OUR THINKINGS ARE THE SAME.

Me: I dont know Hyorin. Dont even talk about it or even remind me about it.

We reach our class and took our seats. Soon, the teacher reached the class and started with the lesson . Without realizing, its our break time .

Thank god. Im famished. Food, here i comee~~

 

 

-IN THE CANTEEN-

Hyorin: Omg. Im so damn NOT hungry.

Me: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY HYORIN?! 0_0

HYORIN JUST FREAKING SAY THAT SHE WASNT HUNGRY. 0_0

Hyorin: Im not hungry. I dont feel like eating . You go and buy your food. I will wait for you at our usual table.

Me: Oooook.

Wow. Thats new.

+Hyorin's POV+

Suddenly i dont feel like eating . Im not even a bit hungry. Why you asked ? I dont know. Maybe because Kai called me chubby? Yeah since then my appetite was gone. But, yeah, i cant tell Yeonhee that. She will think of it as a stupid matter for not eating. But it freaking hurt my feelings . You know what i mean right? Haiss. Suddenly i heard the girls in the canteen gasp. I turn around to see that , with his group entering the cafe. I rolled my eyes and looked to the front. I folded my hands on the table and rested my head on my hands.

Suddenly i heard the girls gasp again and started mumbling to themselves. So i lifted my head to see what was going on. And guess what. Hah.

Me: 0_0

Person: Ssup.

Me: Ohh. S-Sup. What are you doing here? 0_0

Wth is he doing here. I dont want to be killed with your fangirls.

Person: What ? Im eating duhh.

Me: Im not THAT stupid Lay. Serious, why are you here, sitting infront of me. That seat is supposed to be Yeonhee's .

Lay: Chill. She is still waiting for her turn. Look *points at Yeonhee's direction* . While waiting for her to come, lets talk . :)

This guy is weird. But i still like him . ^^ Hey, its Lay we are talking about. Dont freaking show me that smile and your dimples Lay. *Melts*

Me: Y-yeah. Seems like it. Hey, are you sure its safe to talk like this. I dont want to be chased around the school by your fangirls . Im lazy to run . And what with the sudden want-to-talk-to-Hyorin ?

Lay: Hahaa. No worries, i will tell them not to chase you. Hahah . Just being, nice ? You should be thnakful that a hot guy like me want to sit and talk to you, you know? not every girls get the chance~  Oh, and why arent you eating?

Me: Pfft.  Hahaha. Oh, its because im not hungry . That is why i am not eating.

Lay: Why arent you hungry? Is it because of Kai's words earlier?

0_0 WHY DOES HE KNOW SO WELL ?

Me: Ha.Ha.Ha. No lah. Hahaa, where got? Haha.

Awkward.

Lay: You are bad at lying Hyorin. Haha. Dont worry about Kai, he is always like that . I dont know how to handle that guy anymore. You are perfect as you are now. So, you better eat, okay ? Dont skip your meals, you will fall sick if you constantly do this.

Dont Lay . *Blush*

Me: Oh.. Okay.. *blushes*

STOP BLUSHING STUPID. HE IS GOING TO NOTICE.

Lay: Make sure you dont skip your meals. If i found out that you skip your meals, i'm gonna ask my fangirls to chase you. I have my ways of finding out, so look out. *smirks* Im going now, Yeonhee is walking over. Bye. And you can stop blushing Hyorin.

Me: 0_0 Shut up Lay ! Im not blushing !!

SEE ! UHHH ! I'M SO EMBARRASSED !

Lay: Hahaha ! Okayokay, chill girl . Bye, see ya soon~ Or maybe later~

Me: Haha~ Bye~

Lay walks off to where Kai's sitting with his other friends.

Now i can die peacefully. Amen.

+End Hyorin's POV+

Me: Whoops Hyorin. What is happening between you 2 uh ? Epp.

Hyorin: Shut up . We were just talking . Thats all. Faster eat. Its lesson time soon.

Me: Okay, chill babe. I was just asking.

Hahaha. Something must be going on . Look at Hyorin's cheeks. So pink. HAHAHA . Okok, im bad , but, hahahahaha . Okay gonna finish my food. Yummy.

~~

KRINNGGGGGGG!

Oh ! It is time for class. i better hurry and finish my food !

Hyorin: Wah. Slow down bookworm. You are going to choke yourself.

Me: Shut up Hyorin. I'm not a bookworm.

Hyorin: Ohhhh, look who’s talking..

Me: *rolled my eyes* Anddddd. I'M DONE. Lets go ! *pull Hyorin’s arm*

Hyorin: Relax Yeonhee... You just finish your food. You are gonna vomit all your food out if you rush like that, at least let your food process first.

We both then rush to our respective class. Hyorin went for her Chemistry lesson and me? I went for my English lesson. I went to my English class, and i was greeted by the face that i really dont want to see.

SHUTS ! I FORGOT THAT HE IS IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME. ARGGH !  -_-’’

Wait . I didnt tell you guys right ? He has the same class with me for all the subjects except for Math. Well, the “HE” was referring to Kai. I know. You dont have to say it. Im unlucky.

Kai: Chill Geekie~ You are not going to be late for your class. Tech is not even here.

Tch. I walk inside and head for my seat. Lucky my seat is far away from him. :)

Kai: Aww, Geekie please dont ignore me..

I kept quiet, still ignoring him.

Lay: Stop it Kai . She's ignoring you .

Kai: Shut up Lay. I know what im doing. Who cares if she ignored me . I will still continue . Hahh.

Scram off . Dont push my limit button. Im going to explode if you keep doing this.

Lay: Your wish Kai. If anything happen, im not going to help you.*Walks to his seat*

Kai: Better watch you back Geekie. You will get your punishment for ignoring me. *whispers loud enough for Yeonhee to hear*

YEAH RIGHT.

To be honest. English lesson was a bit boring. I felt so sleepy during the lesson. But, i still took down notes. Next week, we are having our English test, so i better study. English lesson has ended and one more lesson to go before my audition. I still have not inform Hyorin yet. I cant. Haha.

After i packed my things and kept it inside my bag, i stood up from my chair to leave, leaving my bag behind, because my next class is in the same class. As I was walking towards the door, i stumbled upon "something" and fell down.

OUCH ! >.<

Lucky i didnt fell on my face flat on the floor. But, my knee was scraped. It was bleeding. I look at that "something" and guess what. It was Kai's foot that i stumbled upon.

Kai: Ohhh, geekie ! Are you okay ? How can you fall ? *stifling his laughters*

Jerk.

Me: Shut up Kai . Happy now that you had gotten your revenge? Pfft.

Kai: Im not done yet. Hahaha.

Me: Keep yo-

Hyorin: YEONHEE-AH ! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR KNEE ?! ITS FREAKING BLEEDING!

Me: im okay Hyorin. Its just a scratch.

Hyorin: A scratch you say ?! I think you should change your glasses.

Kai: Look who is here. If it is not Geekie's chubby friend~

Hyorin: Shut up Kai. *Moves forward and stood infront of Kai* I KNOW YOU DID ALL THIS. I KNOW IM FAT, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM, THEN THAT IS YOUR OWN PROBLEM. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH YEONHEE ? . LETS GO YEONHEE. *grab yasmine's arm and slowly guided her to the door* OH ! AND IF YOU ! *points at Kai* HURT HER THE SECOND TIME, YOU ARE NOT GOING HOME ON THAT DAY, INSTEAD TO THE HOSPITAL. MARK MY WORDS , I'M GOING TO DO WHAT I JUST SAID. Come on Yeonhee,i'll bring you to the infirmary.

When this happened, i dont dare to talk with Hyorin. im scared she might explode even bigger.


-AT THE INFIRMARY-

Nurse: Good morning Hyorin and friend. What bring you girls here ?

Wow, the nurse actually knows Hyorin . Waa.

Hyorin: Good morning . My friend here, she scraped her knee .  Can help me ?

Nurse: Of course dear. Come , sit here*she patted on the bed*

Me: *whispers at Hyorin* Why does the school nurse knows you?

Hyorin: *whispers at yeonhee* Eo? Oh, i sometimes came here to help her organize and shes my aunt.

Me: Ohhh...

Hyorin: Yeahh..

Nurse: Okay! All done. Dont move around to much okay? Or your wound may get worse.

Me: I’ll take note of that. Thank you.

Hyorin: Thanks aunt.

Nurse: No problem. Now get going to your class. Hyorin, help your friend okay?

Hyorin : Sure.

After treating my leg . I went to my next class which was Physics with the help of Hyorin. My leg was hurting badly . Stupid Kai . I hate him . Screw him. Oh, I still didnt tell Hyorin about my audition . Well, i think i dont have to tell her. I just will think of an excuse to tell Hyorin so she wouldnt wait for me after class end.

Me: Hyorin, later after class you dont have to wait for me okay ? I have to meet some teachers to clear my doubts about the certain subjects .

Hyorin: Haha . Me too, i have to go somewhere today after school so i cant go home together. So now that we both have something to do after school . We are cool aite ?

Me: Yeah . Okay get going to your class . You are going to be late. Thanks for helping me Hyorin. You are one great friend !

Hyorin: We are late already . Haha, nahh. Dont mention it girl . What are friends for right ? Okay, see ya ! Take care .

I went in to the class. Students were all staring at me .

Teacher: Yeonhee, why are you late to class ?

Me: Im sorry, Ms Monica. I went to the infirmary to get my knee treated.

Ms Monica: *look at my plastered knee* Okay. Go and sit down .

Me: Thank you, Ms Monica .

And i was heading towards my seat. I look around and saw Kai smirking at me .

Urgh, that smirk . I felt like making it disappear with a sandpaper. Pfft.

I rolled my eyes and settle down. I reach out for my bag and wanted to take out my books. I put my hand inside the bag and it was FREAKING WET. I took out my books and it was all wet . I know who did this . Its none other than that jerk .

STUPID ! ARRGHH ! NOW HOW AM I GOING TO STUDY !

Physics lesson now has ended and during the lesson i got no choice i have to record down what Ms Monica was saying or teaching using my phone . I have to be careful though not to get caught by her. If not, i will only get my phone back at then end of the semester. I was so damn frustrated with Kai's act . Why is he doing this ? Just because i ignore him ? Thats it. You have exceed your limit Kai . After the lesson ended and Ms Monica was out of the class, I took my books that were still wet and the water still dripping on the floor i strode off to Kai's table and slam it on his table. SLAM !

Kai: What the-

Me: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BOOKS ? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU TO MAKE YOU DO THIS TO ME ?! IS IT JUST BECAUSE I IGNORED YOU ?! PFFT. GROW UP KAI ! JUST BECAUSE I IGNORED YOU, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TEASE ME AND HYORIN ANYTIME YOU WANT AND TREAT ME LIKE ! TRY PUTTING YOURSELF IN MY SHOES AND TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL. JERK !

I was holding back my tears. I cant let it flow infront of him . I dont want to show him that im weak. Kai was shocked , and so was his friends including Lay. I couldnt take it anymore. I took my bag and ran out of the class. I even forgot about my knee that was hurting. I went to the school roof to calm myself down.


-AT THE ROOFTOP-

Finally, all the tears that i was holding back , flow freely down my cheeks.

Why are you doing this Kai? You are making me confused. One moment you were cheerful and smiling and one moment you changed to the cold Kai . Im starting to fall for you and you now act like a jerk. I was trying my best not to fall for you any deeper because i know it wont bring any good.  And now you are making me confused by my own feelings. Stupid jerk. I hate you !  *I let out my feelings. Loud enough only for me to hear it.*

Yes. I finally admitted that i fell for Kai. It was just not long ago that made me fall for his charms. Behind that cold arrogant jerk, there was a gentleman hiding behind it. I still remember that scene clearly in my head . Looking at him from far playing with childrens at the playground, smiling wide and laughing genuinely. I find it attractive. I cant believe that cold Kai can be this gentle with childrens . And that was when i fall for him. But i kept saying to myself that i didn't like him and trying to deny my feelings. But now i realized that i had fallen for him.

THAT STUPID ARROGANT JERK.

After i calmed myself down, still at the rooftop, i looked at my watch . Time check 1:30pm . My audition will be starting in half an hour . So i better go now . But before that i have to wash my face, i cant let people see my red face. Haha .


-IN THE AUDITION ROOM-

WOW. Thats a lot of people. Are they here for the audition too ?  

I looked around. And i saw a familiar figure. No ! That cant be! We met each other eyes and we were both shocked !

Person: YEONHEE ?!!

Me: 0_0

~~

Person: What are you doing here ?! Didnt you told Hyorin that that you are going to meet some teachers to clear your doubts ? O.O

Me: O-oh, y-yeah. But, wait . How did you know what i told Hyorin about this Lay ? *smirks*

Lay: Oh?! Uhh.. Well Hy-hyorin told me about this .. haha.. *rubbing his neck*

Person: Lay ! Where the hell did you go?! I was findi- YEONHEE ?!

Me: HYORIN ?!

Hyorin: ...

Me: Why are you both here ? Hyorin, why are you here?

Hyorin: Uhh, well, iauditionedforthiscourse..

Me: Hyorin you talked too fast. What did you say ? Say it slower.

Lay: She said she auditioned for this course.

Me: Oh... WAIT WHAT ? SERIOUS ?!

Hyorin: Yeah.. you ?

Me: Huh, me too.... Ha.Ha.Ha. BUT WAIT. WHY ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER ? *smirks*

Hyorin: Uhhh... About that..

Judge: Okay students, please take your seat .

Hyorin: Tell ya later...

After we all all settle down, the judges started counting the number of peoples in the room . My palm was suddenly cold, i could feel butterflies in my stomach. Maybe moths too .. xp

Judge A: I think we are missing one student.

SLAM!

Person: Sorry sir, im late.

That voice .  It think i heard it before... No.. that cant be...

Judge A: Are you Kai ?

Please say no....  Please tell me its not him... that was the last person i want to see.. *close eyes*

Person: Yes, i am sir.

Damn, why do i always predict the right thing. Erghh!

Judge A: Okay please take your seat.

*Looks to the right* Shuts, empty seat. Dont seat here please.

Kai took his seat , which was beside me.

Im so damn unlucky. >_< PLEASE DONT TALK .

Kai: Yeo-yeonhee ?! What are you doing here?

Me: Yes it it me. So , keep your mouth shut tight, I dont wanna talk to you.

Keep calm stupid heart. He hates you, dont beat for him . Beat for me instead stupid.

Kai: ...

Me: ...


+Kai's POV+

SLAM !

Me: What the-

Yeonhee: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU TO MAKE YOU DO THIS TO ME ?! IS IT JUST BECAUSE I IGNORED YOU ?! PFFT. GROW UP KAI! JUST BECAUSE I IGNORED YOU, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TEASE ME AND HYORIN ANYTIME YOU WANT AND TREAT ME LIKE ! TRY PUTTING YOURSELF IN MY SHOES AND TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL. JERK !

After she scolded me she left the class crying.

, i just made her cry. No this is not the way it should be.

I was stunned to do anything. My friends left me first because they have something to do. Me ? Im going for the audition . Thats why i stayed here. Now, thats enough. The problem is now that i freaking made Yeonhee cry . , what am i supposed to do ? I went out from the class and went to the rooftop to clear my mind .

-At the rooftop-

OMG. NOW WHAT KAI ?! ARGHHHH !!! *PULLS MY HAIR*

While i was mentally scolding myself, i heard sobbings. I went to search where the sound came from. Behind the rooftop entrance door, which is the opposite side of where i am now, Yeonhee was crouching down on the floor crying and sobbing silently. I heard she mumble to herself. Actually its not mumble, because i could make out every single word she say.

Yeonhee: Why are you doing this Kai? You are making me confused. One moment you were cheerful and smiling and one moment you changed to the cold Kai . Im starting to fall for you and you now act like a jerk. I was trying my best not to fall for you any deeper because i know it wont bring any good.  And now you are making me confused by my own feelings. Stupid jerk. I hate you !

WHAT THE ?! S-SHE LI-LIKES ME ?!!! THAT CANT BE !!!!!!!

Now , im literally very very shcoked. Here i was teasing her calling her names, she stills fall for a guy like me ?! Shes an idiot. Im sorry but, you know what i mean right ? Haiss. Now im really dumbfounded. I have no choice but to pretend that i didnt heard what she said. WHAT DO YOU GUYS EXPECT ? Go to her and ask her "Oh, you like me ?" . No right ?

A few minutes later, i heard the rooftop door closes, so that means she left. Now im the one who is very frustrated, my mind is full of things. Yeonhee, audition,parents .. ARGHHH !!

As time passes by, i didnt notice that i was at the rooftop for a very long time. I realized that i was there for a long time. *Check watch* DAMN IT ! ITS 2:30PM ! IM LATE FOR MY AUDITION !!

SLAM !

I reached the audition room and i was panting very hard . I felt like i just finish a marathon . +_+

Me: Sorry sir, im late.

Judge A: Are you Kai ?

Me: Yes, i am sir.

Judge A: Okay please take your seat.

I looked around and saw an empty space beside a girl and i went to sit down. I looked to my left to see who was she and guess what. Yeah, its Yeonhee.

Me: Yeo-yeonhee ?! What are you doing here?

Okay Kai, that was probably the most stupod question you have ever asked. *Mentally facepalmed*

Yeonhee: Yes it it me. So , keep your mouth shut tight, I dont wanna talk to you.

Woah, i guess she is still angry about just now. Well , to think back, i think i have push too far.

Me: ...

Yeonhee: ...

I looked around the room, and i spotted LAY AND HYORIN. Sitting together.

WHAT ?! Since when Lay is with her ?!

-AN HOUR LATER-

Wow~ Hyorin is not bad. She sang  i'll show you by Ailee. Lay also. He dance to the song Two Moons by Exo . Now is my turn . Im gonna dance to the song Baby Dont Cry by Exo. After me is Yeonhee.

........

WOAH, DAEBAK. O_O YEONHEE IS GOOD. No ,forget good , she was awesome. She sang set fire to the rain by adele. And its was like WOW.

Okay , Kai i think you hit your head somewhere. =_=

Where is Lay? I have to ask him something. Hmmm... *spotted Lay at the corner talking to Hyorin* . Seriously they two? Why are they together? Hmmmmmm.. *smirks*

Me: LAY !! COME HERE !!

Lay: Woah, chill dude . Whats with the shouting ?

Me: Why didnt you tell me you can dance?!

Lay: If i tell you, what will you do ? Will you give me a medal or a trophy or what? Money ?

Thats true though~

Me: ...... shut up arh.

Lay: Seeeee ...

Me: Oh, btw .... why are YOU AND HYORIN TOGETHER ?

Hehehehe...

Lay: Uhhh... that... *slowly backing away**runs* TELL YA LATER !!!!

WHAT THE ? .

Me: Lay !! COME BACK HERE !!

SURELY THEY HAVE SOMETHING TOGETHER. IM GOING TO DIG IT OUT. WATCH YOUR BACK LAY! HAHAHAHA ! *LAUGH EVILLY*

+End Kai's POV+

~~

So yesterday, i sang Set Fire To the Rain by Adele. Well  i didnt get much response from the others because you know why? They were all busy taking care of their mouths that were agape when i started singing. Yeah, i know how they felt. Who knows a girl like me could sing right ? Hahahahha . OH, I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HYORIN SANG I'LL SHOW YOU BY AILEE. THAT KID COULD ACTUALLY SING ! SAME FOR LAY, HE COULD ACTUALLY DANCE! AND IT WAS JJANG ! and same goes for that jerk.

Well after the audition. The results were out. Out of the 70 students who auditioned, only 12 is selected. Yeah, i know tats stupid. But well, only 12 can go through and take up this course. And, i guess you guys know it already, im one of them . Along with Hyorin, Lay and Kai.


-IN THE CANTEEN-

*Looks around,TARGET SPOTTED.*

I tiptoed to Hyorin not to let her notice that i was approaching, it was even easier because her back was facing me . Lay saw me, i put my index finger on my lips and asked him to keep quiet, if not he will die. Haha.

Me: HYORIN-AH !!!!!

Hyorin: ARGHHHH !!! SHUTS !!! YEONHEE, WHAT THE HECK ?! YOU SCARED ME WOMAN !

Me&Lay: *burst out laughing* HAHAHHHHHAAHAAHAHHA !!

Hyorin: Shut up guys ! *pouts*

Me: Im-haha-sorry... you reaction was-haha- priceless !!! Ahahahha!

Hyorin: ....

Me: Okay’okay. Im sorry. Okay ?

Hyorin: Uhh..

Me: Okay, i came here to ask, why are you guys together ? You seem SOOO close. Is there anything between you two ? *i squint my eyes in suspicion*

Hyorin: Uh, about that.....

Lay: We are together. I confessed to her and asked her to be my girlfriend yesterday, after the audition.*grins*  ^^

Me: Ohh.. WAIT WHAT ?! DID I HEARD WRONLY?! IS IT TRUE HYORIN?! IF ITS TRUE, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ??!

Hyorin: Woah, Slow down your horses girl. Well  i forgot to tell you after it happen. Ahahah. Yeah, its true though.

Me: AWWWW~ THATS SHO SHWEETT~

Hyorin&Lay: Gee, thanks Yeonhee . :)

Hyorin: Oh! Babe, hows your knee ?

Lay: Yeah, hows your knee ? Is it okay ? Sorry for Kai’s act though.

Me: Yeah, its fine. It still stings though but i can handle it. Haha, its okay Lay. Its his fault, why are you apologising? You're welcome by the way. Okok, got to go now, i have to find Ms Veronica . Bye guys ~

Hyorin&Lay: Bye Yeonhee !!! BYE YEON-AH !

UGHH HYORIN.. You dont have to shout right

~~

I was walking to the staff room when saw a familiar figure .

No, that cant be him !! Well, i think i mistook him for other guy. Oh well.

Person: YEONNIE !!!!!!!!!

WHAT ?! NO WAY. ONLY ONE PERSON CALLS ME BY THAT NAME !

Person: YEONNIE !!! I MISS YOU !!!!

I snapped my head around. O.O

Me: LUHAN GEGE ?!

No way he is here. I thought he was in China ?!

Luhan : YEONNIE ! *hugs Yeonhee*

Yeap, people were all staring at both of us .

Me: *push him* Luhan gege, you know how i hate skinship right ? And people are watching.

Luhan: Let them see, but can you atleast give me a welcome hug ? We have been separated for 2 years you know.  *Pouts*

Aigoo burden lah this guy. But i cant resist his cuteness. Haiss. Stupid Luhan GeGe.

Me: Aigoo~ Okay'okay. Come here. Only this once okay? *spread my arms*

Luhan: Yeay! *hugs Yeonhee*

Me: Okay. Done. Happy now gege?

Luhan: Yeah . Haha.

Me: Gege, what ar-

Hyorin: YEONHEE-AH !!

*shakes head* What am i supposed to do with this girl.

Me: Yes Hyorin ?

Hyorin: -puffpuff- Wait. *hold up her hand* Let me breathe. *Breathe in air* Okay... Oh, yeah. I wanna ask if you wanna join me and Lay t- WOAH , WHO IS THIS CUTIE GUY ?

Me: *rolls eyes*

Luhan: Annyeong, im Luhan . Yeonhee's closest cousin. :)

Hyorin: Oohhh, hello there Luhan. Are you by chance, a chinese ?

Luhan: Yes . :)

Hello.... im still here.... -.-''

Hyorin: Ahh, Ni Hao Wo De Ming Mingzi shi Hyorin. (Hello, my name is Hyorin.)

Woops, Hyorin just spoke in Mandarin. 0.0

Luhan: Ni Hao. You speak mandarin ?

Hyorin: Haha, a little bit.

Me: *clears throat*

Hyorin: Sorry babe. Ahahaa.. *whispers* Why didnt you tell me you got a hottie couzin?

Me: Why should i ? :P Hyorin, please continue what you were saying just now. Luhan ge, wait for a while okay?

Luhan: Yeah, sure.

Hyorin: Okay, as i was saying I wanna ask if you wanna join me and Lay . We are going to have lunch at Mcdonalds. You can ask your cousin to come along if he wants. :)

Me: Oh sure. Wait, let me ask him.

Approaches Luhan.

Me: Luhan ge.

Luhan: Yes Yeonnie?

Me: Hyorin and her boyfriend offer us to join them for lunch at Mcdonalds. Wanna come along ?

Luhan: I'll pass that offer Yeonnie-ah. Next time okay? I need to meet some people first. I got to go. See ya soon . *Winks*

Me: Okay then . See you soon Luhan ge ! Too bad, he cant.

Hyorin: Its okay then. Let's go .

Me: What? Cargo ?

Hyorin: I said Lets go. What cargo ?

Me: Nothing . *Grins*


-AT MCDONALDS-

Hyorin: Ssup !!!

What is he doing here ?!

What is she doing here ?!

Lay&Kai: Ssup guys !

Me: Hey .

Lay: Take a seat Yeonhee. Babe, seat here, i reserve it for you .

I sat down in between Kai and Hyorin.

This is awkward.

Kai: Uhh, hey..

Me: Heyy.

Hyori &Lay: *Looks at each other.*

Lay:*Whispers* I guess we have to leave them for a while.

Hyorin: *whispers back* Yeah. Kaja.

Lay: Guys, me and Hyorin will go get us some food.

Kai: Ok....

HYORIN-AH !  Dont leave me here with him ! Haiss.. Useless. This is damn awkward.  . . .

Kai: . . . ( This is awkward man... i have to do something.. )

Me: . . .

Kai: Uh, Yeonhee-ah.. *looks at Yeonhee*

Me: Y-yeah? *looks at Kai*

Kai: About the other day............i-im s-s-sorry...

Me: o_o

Kai: *look down on the floor*I know i was wrong.. *sigh*. I think i went to far. ( i bet shes not gonna forgive me. )

Me: Its okay, i already forgave you long time ago. :)

Its true though that i have forgiven him. Thats what my grandpa taught me. Not to hold grudges too long, it wont bring any good.

Kai: What?! Are you serious Yeonhee ?!? Th-that easily?!

Me: Yeah . So no worries. :)

Kai: Th-thank you so much Yeonhee-ah. :)

Whoops! Kai just smiled at me . That smile that i had fallen for. *sings heartstring song* *badumpbadump* SHUT UP HEART.  

Kai:  So......friends ? *Holds out his right hand*

Me: Uhh ? Oh, okay . :) *hold out my right hand*

First touch . XP i could feel the tingling sensation spreading to my whole body , and that warm feeling. *Melts*

Hyorin&Lay: Whoa... what did we miss here?

Kai: Well, its a long story . But to make it short, we are now friends. Right Yeon ?

Me: Yeah.

Hyorin: Whoa, only me can call her Yeon. You are not allowed to .

Me: Shut up Hyorin.

Hyorin: Wah, like that lah . Fine. *Pouts*

Lay: Ohh, chill babe. Shes just joking . Oh, and are you not gonna ask for forgiveness from Hyorin, Kai?

Kai: Oh yeah, uhh... sorry for calling you chubby Hyorin. Didnt mean to hurt your feelings in any way.

Hyorin: Haha, no problem . I forgave you long ago already. Thats what i learnt from Yeonhee. :)

Kai: Thanks Hyorin. Friends ?

Hyorin: Yeah . *Bro fist*

Lay: So now, everyone cool ? Can we eat now ?

Me&Hyorin&Kai: Yes Lay.  

Lay: *grins* Hehe, okay. Hyorin yours and mine is McSpicy, Kai and Yeonhee McChicken . Enjoy , its my treat. Ahhaha.

Me&Hyorin&Kai: Kamsahamnida Lay!

Lay: Hno frobhlem. :)

Hyorin: Swallow your food before talking Lay-shii. You are gonna choke yourself.

~~


And from there we became friends. After 2weeks, that title changes to best friends. :)

Well my feelings for Kai didnt change even a bit, instead i fell for him more deeper. :)

But, something just had to happened and i couldnt resist but to feel broken. :'(

~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SSUP GUYS. SO THAT WAS IT~ I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL. SHOULD I ? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ? 

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!