Page.00

Tears of Love from a Paper doll

HYOSUNG'S POV..

' Yes, this was the incident before you and I separated. You used to be a kid who had a innocent smile holding my hand walking around; but now their... all gone'

 

youve now grown up so big that you have to lower your head just to converse me. the kid who used to hold my with a innocent smile walking around is now about to leave.. me.

   " Jun..Junho ,dont leave me "

   ".. dont cry Hyosung"

 

 Now i have to be the one who needs to get comforted by you. This was the last thing you talked to me in the airport. i was crying alot inside your hug,,  ' it was very warm... the last hug i had to get from junho,, it was really warm..'

 

   " are you really going?"

   "..."

   "then how should i.."

   ".."

   "then ,, how should i live from now."

 

After that incident,, 1year passed and 2 year passed. now i was in third year in highschool, but all this time you didnt even give me a single call until now. as i watched the picture we took together in my cellphone i was getting tired of waiting for you.

 

   " hyosung!! wake up!! "

i woke up from my dream land and thought about you if you were still handsome as before ,taller than before , and also thought if you still remember me..

after the next day i got a call from your mother about 2years after you went away..

 

 " what??!!!!!!"

even before the call ended i ran right after to the place where you mother called me.