Tears are Falling

I've had enough...

 

I still remember that day... The day he confessed to me... I smiled as I recalled everything in my head like a tape recorder
 
Flashback:
 
I was walking down the hallway when I suddenly received a text from Baekhyun
 
From: Baekkie :P
 
Meet me at the rooftop. I've got something to show you ;)
 
I sent him a text back
 
To: Baekkie :P
 
Sure! I'm on my way! 
 
*Tch. It's probably his new eyeliner collection XD But anyways he is my BESTFRIEND after all...*
 
My eyes were expecting him running to me showing his new collection.. But what I saw didn't even cross my mind because I knew it was impossible... I saw rose petals thrown in the ground, balloons positioned perfectly in every corner of the rooftop, and a guy with a bouquet of roses in his hands... And that guy was Baekhyun.. He started to approach me slowly and held my hand with calmness and sang a line of a song he composed himself:
 
I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
 
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love
 
I was in the verge of crying and shouted at him "Didn't you know I waited for you!" But then he held my cheek and said the most sweetest things to me "From the very start, I never believed in love.................. Till I met you... Juri.. I was afraid what would happen if I confessed my love to you.. I didn't want to lose us... To lose you... I--" but then I stopped him with my finger "Byun Baekhyun." I smiled. Then he finally asked "Would you Geum Juri accept Byun Baekhyun as your lovingly boyfriend?" But then I giggled "Yah! You make it sound like we're going to get married! But yes! Yes I would Baekhyun!" Then he carried me off the ground and spun me around happily like he won in the lottery. "Baekhyun! Put me down or I would take back what I said!" He obeyed like a cute puppy and after that he captured my lips. It was the most memorable moment for me...
 
Now he's asking me to meet him in the park because he had something important to say. He was panting heavily from running like he ran a marathon. "I got some good news Riri!" Then my eyes sparkled "Come on! Spill it!" Then he looked at me and shouted happily "I got accepted as a trainee at SM Entertainment!" I hugged him that instant "Im so happy for you!!" But he looked at me and pouted expecting something "Where's my reward?" So I tiptoed and gave him a peck in the lips. He looked at me pouted, clearly not satisfied "Just that?" I reasoned with him "Maybe when you debut, you'd get something more worthy..." Then he grinned and said "Then I'll get started on it!"
 
Often I would go to his training on break and send him lunch. We would never forget to say sweet things to each other. We would still joke around small things. Everything was perfect... Baekhyun was happy, I was happy...
 
But one day he called and told me he was going to debut. Of course I was happy for him! But about me... Would he still be contacting me? Would our relationship be the way it were? Would everything stay the same? I shoved the questions away and muttered to myself "Juri! You should be happy for your boyfriend! Don't be a selfish brat!" But breaking my thoughts, someone knocked on the door. I thought it was Baekhyun so I immediately exclaimed "Baekhyun!" But once I opened the door I saw it was another man and he asked me "Are you Geum Juri?" I said yes and gave me an envelope containing ticket to EXO's showcase and a backstage pass. *EXO? Maybe it's their group name..* I slumped myself at the couch and waited for Baekhyun to call but none... So I just had a miss call so he would know I called him.
 
Today was Baekhyu-- I mean EXO's showcase. I was getting frustrated on what to wear since of course I wanted to look good for my boyfriend! So I just picked a pink floral dress. Since Baekhyun always wanted me to have a simple look. I was now at the venue I watched Baekhyu-- I mean EXO sing and dance. *ARRGGH! Juri! Get yourself together!* but what shocked me is he sang the song he sang to me when he confessed. I felt that every person around me dissapeared and it was only me and him. The showcase ended and I immediately headed to "EXO's" dressing room. Of course I knocked first. Where would be my manners if I didn't! A tall guy looked at me and his face brightened "Are you Geum Juri?!" I only said a hesitating yes and he called Baekhyun. Baekhyun now is infront of me and he grinned happily like he saw a saw boxes of eyeliner. He suddenly pulled me inside and introduced me to his "bandmates". "I would like to introduce my most beautiful, stunning, pretty--" that's when the tan guy cut him off "Yeah yeah. We get that she's attractive!" I blushed at the compliment and introduced myself "Annyeonghaseyo Geum Juri-imnida!" Then all of them shouted "annyeong!" One by one they started to introduce themselves. I groaned because there were too many names to memorize and trust me I'm not the person for memorization! Then Baekhyun bid his friends farewell, pulled me outside the building and held my hands tightly "Remember your promise when I debut?" I remembered it and encircle my arms within him and started to kiss him softly and passionately wishing we would stay in that moment forever...
 
As time passed by me and Baekhyun communicated a little... Not like before when we laughed together, not like before when we shared HAPPY memories together... Sometimes I would text him and all I would get was an "ok" But as an understanding girlfriend I let it slip knowing idol life was tiring and busy. One time I left 15 missed calls but he never called back to me... Then I just came to a possible reason that their manager might have confiscated their phones to avoid any disturbances. Then I felt a hard pang in my heart *Am I really a disturbance to Baekhyun now?*  I just sat there crying until my eyes were red and swollen but I still convinced myself "Baekhyun's just busy! He's just busy, Juri! Of course idol life is hard!" I talked to myself looking like a patient from the mental hospital. I let myself rest a few days from calling Baekhyun. I guess this was the right time to call Baekhyun again. I called him hoping he would pick up. Then suddenly the ringing sound was gone and I happily exclaimed "Baekhyun! I--" But I was cut off by a harsh tone "Would you stop calling me for once in a while?! I'm busy okay? Call some other time!" Then the call ended. I suddenly lost the strength on standing up and my feet started to collapse. *That wasn't Baekhyun right? H-he wouldn't scream at me...* I just needed a friend to talk right now... So I searched my contact list crying I saw my longtime friend's number, Ysha and called her. Luckily she picked up I told her to come over. She arrived and asked what was wrong. "Baekhyun... H-he starting to forget about me..." Then I started to cry again, my eyes red and swollen... Ysha held me in her arms and comforted me. She was my bestfriend since highschool, she was a sister to me. Then she started to talk "I don't want my bestfriend to be suffering like this... Juri, I think it's better if you break up with him..." But then I reasoned "Ysha, I love him... I love him so much... I can't leave him..." But Ysha defended a slight anger in her tone "Can't you see you're suffering?? Doesn't Baekhyun know that?! He can't be THAT busy that he can't call you or respond to your call for 1 minute!" I just continued to sob confused but I managed to speak "I want to give him a chance, Ysha..." Ysha sighed "Okay... But if you ask me... He's not the Baekhyun you know anymore... He changed..."
 
After 1 week, I received a text from Baekhyun saying if they can meet at a nearby cafe. I was still mad at him but it's been a LONG time since I last saw him. I was waiting at the entrance of the cafe when a familiar figure started running to me. It was Baekhyun. When he reached me, he leaned down to kiss me but I turned my head to the side and spoke in the coldest way I can "Let's get inside the cafe"
 
So.... I've finally made it into a TWO-SHOT!! XD I turned into Jongdae suddenly! Hahaha!! But please anticipate for the final chapter! To be released next Sunday!