We Are Not What You Think

Sweet Witches

 

We might look innocent but we aren't
 

Krystal's POV

"Yah, Jung Sooyeon, will you freaking wake up!" I screamed from my room. I heard a small moan and some growls. Oops, Sica unnie was getting angry. 

"Soojung-ah. Will you please repeat what you said?" she said from her room. "Aniyo unnie...just continue sleeping." my voice was covered in fear. 

I looked at Jessica who was now rolling on the floor laughing. "You really thought that I could be that dangerous." she said loudly. I smiled as my foolish sister. I just loved her. She was the only one who understood me. Being a witch was hard. Since Jessica and Sooyoung were way older the us all their powers were mastered and full, while Sulli, Luna, and I were just juniors.

"Let's get ready!" Jessica chirped as she headed over to the bathroom. I heard the water being and the soft delicate voice that belonged to Jessica. After five minutes Jessica came out wearing a cute outfit, skinny jeans, a purple tank top, and little booties. I looked at her and smiled. I walked to the bathroom and started showering. I looked at my body, noticing every curve. I finished my shower within ten minutes. I walked to my and found a outfit on my bed. Jessica unnie...

It was a small dress with a pair of leggings and sandals. I looked at them and decided it would be too bad. We need to have a good impression for our first day at school. Since Luna and Sulli were at the same school we told them that we were coming. Of course we would attract attention. Witches look like dolls. We have perfect facial expressions. A small thin pale body, we look fragile like porcelain but of course we are stronger than any thing on Earth except vampires.

I went out of my room and made my way to the kitchen. I found some rice and meat. I looked at Jessica who was texting with Onew oppa, her childhood friend.

If only I had a friend like that.

 

Sulli's POV

 

Where in the underworld are they? I said to myself. I heard someone calling my name and I saw Krystal and Jessica running towards me. They looked stunning. "Unnie!" Krystal said and hugged me. I hugged her back and patted her head. 

I saw Jessica looking at me, and we started a mental discussion.

Sulli, have you found the students?

No, not yet. I have doubts though.

Okay, I'll leave Soojung to you. I have already found one.

Okay.

I'll leave to you the four left.

Neh unnie.

Jessica ended the conversation and smiled. "Sulli, fighting." she said and left for class. I looked at her walking away. I looked at Krystal who was fixing her eye liner.

"Let's go!" I said. I grabbed her hand and lead her to class.

 

Jessica's POV

I walked through the hallways. I felt people looking at me. Some of them thinking

Is she Sulli's unnie? or What's with the snobby ?

I smirked and continued walking until I saw a familiar face. It was a tall slim figure. Long hair which passed the shoulder. Dark skin. "Sooyoung?" I said quietly. She turned around and looked at me. "Jessica?" she asked surprised to see her long lost best friend. 

" I missed you!" we both said and hugged each other. Like me she had the doll look. 

I looked at her and talked about my few activities. We heard the bell rang. We ran to class. Of course I needed to introduce myself.

"Good Morning, my name is Jessica. I come from California. I'm nearly 17, please take care of me." I said. The boys had their mouths wide open. I winked at them and they just continued. I heard a smirk from the back of the class.

"Fake !" I heard someone scream. Everyone turned around to see a small girl with black hair. 

"Excuse me. But isn't your nose re-done. Or how about the little eye surgery you had three weeks ago?" I said sweetly. Everyone gasped and I saw the girl back away. "I'm leaving." she said. 

I went to the back of the class and sat down. I looked at the lesson. That's it...I'm sleeping bye.

"Jessica-ssi. Since I see your sleeping please explain this problem." the teacher said. I smirked and walked to the board. In 30 seconds I finshed the problem. He looked at me looked around. He was un-easy. I looked at the class, my eyes stopped to a familiar face. His face changed into a frown to smile, from a smile to a grin. As soon as I stopped staring at him the bell rang. We packed our things and met outside. As he walked outside I heard girls screaming.

"Jessica!" he said warmly as he hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled. Our warm eye contact made me blush. "Onew!" I said. We looked at each other not letting go, had my feelings changed.

 

Minho's POV

I was sitting in class bored. I heard a knock and saw a small girl walking in. She looked at us and bowed. Who was she? She was damn hot. I said to myself. She smiled at me, like if she heard me. I smiled back. 

"Hi, I'm Krystal, I came with my unnie." she said quickly and went to sit next to me. Oh yeah. I ripped a paper from my notebook and wrote down:

Hello, I'm Minho. Welcome to YooJin high school

She looked at the note and smiled.

You seem nice. Want to eat lunch together? ;)

I looked at her response and smiled. 

Sure, you'll meet my hyungs <3

"Yah Choi Minho and Jung Soojung. Would you stop staring into each other's eyes and listen." the teacher snapped. The both of us blushed and smiled. This is only the start of a crush.

	
 
sweet witches