♥ `plot lines;

♥ `l o v e d u s t; 「editing mode 」

PLOT LINES


below are the plotlines for the story and a brief description before and after the use of 'love dust'. to clarify;  the love interests (infinite) are not the boyfriend or crush mentioned in their description but will play a part 'after'.
the application and source code are in the foreward.

 

 

 

 the girl who wished for health;

-----------------------------------------------------

      STATUS: UNAVAILABLE
    LOVE INTEREST: KIM sunggyu     

before;with her mother seriously ill and a younger brother to care for, she was too embarrassed and secretive with her home life. the secrets and lies were too much for her boyfriend who didn't get the answers he wanted, leaving her single. after; after opening up entirely to the new junior doctor on her mother's ward, she begins to lean on him emotionally more and more.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 the girl who wished for beauty;

-------------------------------------------------------

     STATUS: AVAILABLE.
    LOVE INTEREST: JANG DONGWOO      

before; if being the new girl wasn't hard enough, having a sister with stunning looks made her confidence drop even more. when she finds out her crush is dating her sister, she tries harder to be noticed. after; what starts with a compliment leads to a friendship between her and her new desk buddy who agrees to help her achieve her goal in winning her crush's heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 the girl who wished for brains;

-------------------------------------------------------

      STATUS: AVAILABLE.
    LOVE INTEREST: NAM WOOHYUN    

before; she spent all of her time with her boyfriend, neglecting her studies and doesn't notice how badly she's failing until their sudden break-up. after; her teacher assigns her a tutor to try and rectify her grades. he works hard to put in more effort than she to make sure she passes. she sees this as an opportunity to focus on studying in order to get over her heartache.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 the girl who wished for revenge;

-------------------------------------------------------

      STATUS: AVAILABLE.
    love interest: lee howon   

before; what she thinks is a happy relationship is soon destroyed when she finds out her boyfriend has been unfaithful. after; when the 'other woman' makes herself known she is overcome with the need to get revenge. her morals become clouded in her quest to hurt to girl who hurt her and she creates a plan of getting closer to her brother in order to break his heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 the girl who wished for freedom;

-------------------------------------------------------

      STATUS: AVAILABLE.
    love interest: lee sungyeol   

before; her parents are so strict and controlling that once they found out she had a boyfriend they made every effort to scare him away and keep her on a tighter leash. after; when she gets into the habit of sneaking out late at night she runs into the neighbour's son on more than one occaision and they form a secret and unlikely friendship.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 the girl who wished for money;

-------------------------------------------------------

      STATUS: AVAILABLE.
    love interest: kim myungsoo   

before; her once wealthy family lose their fortune and her boyfriend suddenly deems her as useless. her parents see arranging her marriage as a way to get their riches back. after; determined to rebel against them and their plans, she takes up a part-time job with the hope she won't have to marry someone she doesn't love and begins telling her worries to her new co-worker.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 the girl who wished for redemption;

-------------------------------------------------------

      STATUS: AVAILABLE.
    love interest: lee sungjong    

before; despite having a boyfriend who loved her she saw herself having an affair, splitting up a once happy couple and losing her own boyfriend. after; desperately seeking some kind of forgiveness she joins an advice column to confess what she had done and ask for advice. after some harsh and hurtful criticism from one particular user, they begin an online friendship.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE


hello! finally I have gotten around to publishing this. there will be an application and cheatsheet added very shortly and it will shed a lot more light on what this story is about but if you have any questions please feel free to comment below or message me personally and I'll get back to you asap! I hope that this will receive a lot of love!
-lolly