Stop Stalking Nana

The Asylum

"Kris, god damn it just leave her alone!" Lizzy yelled, pushing Kris away.

"I can't! My heart is only for her! Please let me see her!" Kris yelled.

"Nana said she doesn't like you. So you have to go away." Lizzy said, then she giggled at the depressed expression on Kris' face and ran off.

"I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU NANA!" Kris called, then he went somewhere else.

Lizzy entered Nana's room. Nana was stood next to the window.

"He's gone." Lizzy said, sitting on the bed.

"I don't see w-" Nana started, then Kahi bursted in.

"THEY'VE GOT CAKE!" She squealed, then someone fell down the stairs, probably Jung-Ah.

"Oh my god, will you ever learn to walk properly down the stairs?!" A voice mumbled.

"YOU'VE GOT TO COME QUICK! THE CAKE!" Kahi then ran off down the stairs.

"BE CAREFUL YOU ALMOST CRUSHED JUNG-AH!" The voice yelled.

Nana and Lizzy went down the stairs and into the dining room. Everyone was sat around the table. As soon as Nana sat down, Kris pushed Kai out of his seat so he could sit next to Nana.

"Nana, let's swap places." Lizzy whispered to Nana.

"But.. This is my chair.." Nana whimpered.

"I don't want you to sit next to a st-"

"LISTEN TO ME!" Kahi yelled. Everyone went quiet. "The little man outside gave me this cake, so you better all go thank him later."

Jooyeon sneezed, which caused a loud gasp from Jung-Ah. "You've got germs everywhere!"

Uee then burst into tears. "She's a free girl she can sneeze wherever she wants!"

The cake was passed around and everyone took a slice and started to eat. Kai seemed to be more focused in getting the cake on his shirt than actually eating it. Eventually his shirt was full of cake.

"You can't wear a shirt like that." Said Raina, frowning.

"No don't make him-" Kris started, but Kai took his shirt off.

E-Young was feeding Kaeun her slice of the cake. Kahi and Jung-Ah were watching like proud mothers. After the cake feast was over, everyone went back to doing their own things. Nana went outside, followed by Kris.

"Nana, Lizzy said you don't like me." Kris said, climbing up onto the wall next to Nana.

"Lizzy only says that because she loves me and she doesn't want you to have me." Nana said, blinking innocently.

"So you do like me?" Kris asked hopefully.

Nana shrugged. "I don't know. I don't really have an opinion on you yet."

"But we've been living in the same house for ages! How do you not have an opinion on me?!" Kris cried.

"I just don't. Don't get your knickers in a twist." Nana said, smirking.

"What does that even mean?!" Kris asked, puzzled.

"Jung-Ah told me to say it to people who are panicking." Nana said.

There was a small silence, then Kris spoke.

"Nana, I love you." Kris said quietly.

"I'm not allowed to say I love you too. Lizzy will hurt me with a sponge." Nana mumbled.

"If she's your best friend then why does she hurt you?" Kris asked, moving closer to Nana.

"She said best friends are allowed." Nana said.

Kris leant in closer, his face now inches away from Nana's. Just as their lips were about to meet, there was a loud scream.

"STOP STALKING NANA!"

Then Nana was pulled off the wall.