One Shot

YES Chandara!

 

 

"Can anyone please update Sandara’s long list of fanboys already? hehe I think its as long as the Han River. Aside from a confirmation from Chanyeol, Jang Ji Woo also added to her fanboy list."

 

 

"I love him for being loyal and recognizing how precious Dara is. What a sweetheart!"

 

 

"OMG exo group is so popular nowadays….Chan been quiet about Dara since their Wolf comeback and now he open it again….he proved it now that he could be someone deserving to our Dara unnie in terms of. Loyalty despite of being popular and good looking..fighting Chanyeol. Dont give up.

 —exo fans please please support them…Hahaha…"

 

 

"It was his Cyworld!  I’ve been noticing that “Chandara”, as their ship is called, is becoming really popular. Rival fanboys, take note! The magic word is “loyal”. Haha"

 

 

 

"YA! Stop grinning like an idiot already!"Baekhyun threw a pillow at his face, the other boys just looked at each other and chuckled.

 

 

Chanyeol giggled and  hugged the pillow, he dreamingly shoved his phone to Baekhyun's face."Can't you see? Blackjacks approved.MWAHAHAA~!"

 

 

Kris scoffed and went to the corner."I wish I can also show off my affection for noona~~"

 

 

Tao went to him, hugging his gucci bag miserably."I know how you feel gege, I know how you feel."he said while patting his hyung's back.

 

 

Sehun and Luhan hugged each other."We're perfectly fine."

 

 

"Come to think of it, now that the your interview was released, I wonder how many of your fangirls got broken hearted"Suho stated while placing his chin over Kyungsoo's shoulder.

 

 

 

"'Noona will be in trouble"Chen while rubbing both of his hands evily.

 

 

 

Instead of being scared, unlike what Chen was expecting, he even smiled at them.

 

 

 

"Actually"He rubbed his nape shyly.

 

 

 

"Oh come on! The suspense is killing us!"Baek bitterly rolled his eyes at him.Chanyeol frowned and stuck his tongue out.

 

 

 

"Everyone seemed to be surprisingly happy and supportive..."The exo boys stood up and looked at him with disbelief.

 

 

 

"Tell me you're not kidding..."Lay said and held both of his shoulders.

 

 

 

Chanyeol's expression changed, he looked down with teary eyes.

 

 

The members went silent for a moment and looked at each other, they felt sorry for him, knowing fan girls, they wouldn't take things that easily.Silence filled the room but when Chanyeol suddenly looked up with that wide grin on his face, everyones expression lightened up.

 

 

 

"OMO! Are you trolling us???"

 

 

 

Chanyeol winked at them then pumped his fist in the mid air.

 

 

 

"ChanDara for the win!"

 

 

 

--

 

 

Dara was all tired when she arrived to her house from New York.Her phone was ringing ever since she arrived to Seoul and she knows who's the reason why.

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

 

Bom sent her the information about Chanyeol's interview for Yes Magazine and started bugging her about her new fan boy, if she only knew.

 

 

#Chandara tag was even  trending in twitter and different sites featured Chanyeol's interview.Fans spazzing to death, specially those who are thirsty for ChanDara interactions.

 

 

*KRINGGGG!*

 

 

She took out her phone to see who's the caller and jumped when YG's name popped on the screen.AIGOOO.Even Papa YG knows!

 

 

"H-hello Sajangnim???"She nervously greeted.

 

 

"SAN---"She dropped her phone when someoned suddenly hugged her from the back.She was startled at first but when she smelled his scent a smile escaped from her lips.

 

 

"Annyeong"He whispered to her as he bury his face on her neck.

 

 

Dara felt shivers run down her spine, and there goes her heart crazily beating like drums.She can feel his breath on her neck.

 

 

"Annyeong."Dara answered completely forgetting YG's call then pulled back from his hug.She faced him.

 

 

"Trouble maker"She pouted making him chuckle with her cute expression.

 

 

 

"I like girls who are..."He pinched her small nose, Dara scrunched it, feeling itchy.

 

 

 

"Cute."

 

 

 

"Kind"He said and leaned his forehead to hers.

 

 

 

"Quiet."Dara's eyebrows twitched.

 

 

 

"Wait!---I'm not quiet...."

 

 

 

"Really? I remember the times when I--"Dara cut him off.Ofcourse she remebers it all, everytime this boy comes to her house before...she doesn't talk to him and all they do is sat outside and wait for someone to give up and bid goodbye.

 

 

 

They were awkward that time but he was persistent until little by little, Sandara Park finally felt comfortable with his presence, to the point that she always want him by her side.

 

 

 

"Okay okay.I'm just shy, you know?"He took her hand and pulled her to him.

 

 

 

"Aigoo.You're making me feel awkward!"He winked at her.Dara felt her cheeks redden so she slapped his arm softly.

 

 

 

"And girls who..."Dara realized his next action so she stepped back.

 

 

 

"N-no! I'm telling you!"She warned.The guy smirked at her and stepped forward.

 

 

 

"Yah! Don't go near me!"

 

 

 

"Nah-uh-uh"He said and jumped to her like a smiling like a devil

 

 

 

"YAAAAH! Aish! N-NO! Pftt.PWAHAHA!! N-no! YAAAH! It's--! PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"He started  tickling her while Dara laughs with teary eyes.

 

 

 

"PWAAHAHAHAHA!!! S-STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"Dara landed on the floor, still laughing.

 

 

 

'A girl who likes to laugh, because it's your laugh that makes my heart  flutter'

 

 

 

"I really like you noona."Both stopped and looked at each other.

 

 

 

Dara smiled at him,She spread her arms and gestured him to hug her which he followed politely like a puppy.He sat on the floor and hugged her.Dara felt right, this is where she truly belongs.

 

 

 

"I-I love you n-noona..."He told her.Dara chuckled, they've been dating for 2 months already and he's still flustered everytime he said those words to her.

 

 

 

"I love you too, Yeollie~~."They pulled back from the hug and faced each other.He looked at her eyes and slowly leaned forward--

 

 

 

Dara was about to close her eyes when--

 

 

 

 

"OMOOO! IT'S REAL THEY'RE ACTUALLY DATING!?"Chanyeol face palmed, he almost forgot that he brought the boys with him.

 

 

 

 

There was the exo members (Chen, Xiumin, D.O. Suho, Baek and Tao) screaming crazily, Sehun was covering Luhan's eyes while the other 2ne1 member's are at the side, smiling.

 

 

 

Minzy and Kai gave Dara a thumbs up, Bommie made a heart shape using her and Lay's finger, and CL who showed her fist to Chanyeol, Kris looked at her, amused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SANDARA PARK???? WHAT'S HAPPENING?? HELLO????"-YG, Still on the line.

 

 

 

 

-----------

LOL.CRAPPY.HAHAHA~~ Forgive me, I'm just giddy today and I can't think of a chapter to update for my stories so I ended up typing randomly.

Sorry for the erros! I didn't reread it after typing.And credits to the owners of the comments I used for this story, they're real comments! so yeah.HAHAHAHA~~~I'll edit it tomorrow! Kekeke~Bye! Pyonggg~~

 

*DIZZY*

---------