⋆Ƭɦε ℂʀεɑτυʀεƨ

⋆Tʜε ℘ɑʀɑɗɪƨε ɪ ℂɑʟʟ Ƕεʟʟ ℛ℘

The Creatures

 

 

The deamons

Human souls that has been tortured in hell and turned into an evil heart loose creatures. Their true form is that of a black steam... When they possess humans, they enter through their mouths. Whenever they use their powers, they leave a trace of sulfur in the form of yellow dust. People suffering from stress, fear or panic can be vulnerable to demonic possession.

THE vampires

Blood drinking creatures of myth. Little has been revealed about vampires, such as their organization, weaknesses and their origin - all vampires originate from the Alpha Vampire. A vampire's appearance is that of a normal human. However, they all have common features, such as sharp, pointed, retractable teeth that emerge from their gums and extend beyond their human teeth, and immortality.

THE skinwalkers

Cousins of werewolves, due to their similarities--much like them, skinwalkers can transform into animals. All skinwalkers originate from the Alpha Skinwalker. Skinwalkers can look exactly like typical humans--however, they can shift back and forth from a human form and a dog form whenever they want. Whenever they are killed in their animal form, they will turn back into their human form.

THE archANGELS

Extremely powerful celestial beings that were created by God, and were imbued with immense power and authority. They were made before the other angels. Most mortal vessels can't properly contain them, and because of this, they require their true, predestined vessels in order to stay within a vessel for as long as needed because other vessels will eventually decompose and degrade from an essence of an archangel.

The Shapeshifters

Shapershifters are humanlike creatures that start out human, but later learn how to change their form to look like anyone they want. Shapeshifting, also known as transformation or transmogrification, is a change in the form or shape of a person, especially a change from human form to animal form.

THE werewolves

They were once human, but now have the power to transform into a wolf whenever there is a full moon. It has been stated that werewolves and skinwalkers are cousins, and that there is no known cure for a werewolf to turn back human. a person becomes a werewolf by being bitten by a one of them. After becoming one, they hunt down humans and they kill them to feed on their flesh.

THE angels

Spiritual race of celestial winged holy beings native to Heaven. They are extremely powerful beings that were created by God. But although both angels and humans were created by God, angels are very different and far supernaturally superior to humans. Their true form is nothing less of righteous monstrosities with one to six feathered wings.

THE Faeries

Faeries are human sized creatures who can turn to the size of a leaf if they want . Faeries can be very mischievous at times , setting up pranks and tricking others .  They have wings and usually glow a color that represents their mood at the time . Usually they are very in touch with nature and love to be outside . When upset or hurt faeries will turn against you and prank you , often making your daily life consist of many accidents . They are known for being good at making potions . Some of which can either help you or destroy you .