Teased

Shut up

“Yes” Jessica cheered as she made another goal, She looked to the crowd and saw her bestfriend happily smiling at her and giving her two thumbs up, Jessica proudly smiled and made a flying kiss to her fans, As she did that The crowd gone wild. 

*Prriit*

That did it. They won. Jessica’s soccer mates run towards her and give her a big hug before lifting her up. Tiffany immediately run towards her Bestfriend and give her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek which made jessica blushed furiously.

“Congratulation jessi, I’m proud of you” tiffany smiled. Then give jessica another hug, Jessica return the hug but more meaningful this time.

After the game, Taecyeon the captain ball, Invite everyone to come to he’s house for the celebration to their Soccer tournament which students gladly came. Tiffany went through their best friends and Jessica went to her co-soccer members.

“Hey jessica, Are you sure, you and tiffany aren’t a couple?” Wooyoung ask as he playfully elbowed his bestfriend. Jessica just smile at that thought “No, We aren’t” She replied with a hint of disappointment. *whut,whut* Jessica smirk when wooyoung made a y whistle when they notice Min young the captain of the cheer dance, walking towards their place with her hips swaying ily.

“I think this is my cue to leave now” wooyoung teased, Jessica just shook her head with a small laugh, “Hey Babe” Min young greeted. Jessica can’t help to chuckle hearing Min young’s nickname for her. “Hi, there” Jessica greeted back after taking a sip to her juice. Min young seductively walk closer to jessica and tug the collar of her shirt pulling jessica closer at her.

“don’t you know that you’re driving me crazy?” Min young ask with a wink. Jessica find it breathtaking noticing their close contact, they’re just inch away. But still jessica kept her cool, She put a hand on Min young’s waist and smirk “Do i—“

*SLAP*

All eyes on Min young, Jessica and especially Tiffany,

“why’d you slapped me?” Jessica ask in disbelief, Tiffany rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Let’s break up” Tiffany said. People gasp at the information, Jessica’s eyes widen “We're not e—Hey tiffany don’t walk away from me” Jessica shouted. She followed tiffany outside. And once they’re outside, Jessica Grab tiffany’s wrist and turn the girl around to face her.

“what do you mean break up? we're not even a couple” Jessica said, Tiffany slap jessica’s hands away from her and stood closer to jessica. “Really then. Make me your girlfriend” She said bit sounded more as a challenge.

“Okay, Tiffany hwang will you be my girlfriend?” She ask straightly. Tiffany smiled at her mission. “Yes, I wanted to” she cheekily replied. Jessica being dense and all crossed her arms, “so now Let’s break up” she said.

Tiffany looked away with a smirk plastered in her face. “ don’t want to” She stubbornly replied, Jessica Stump her feet “I thought you want to break up with me?”

“I change my mind” She said. Jessica’s eyes widen “You—“ Finally all of this things hit her, and now she understand what’s happening. She ily walk closer to tiffany.

“J-jessi, W-what are you doing?” She stammered when she saw jessica making her way towards her. Jessica didn’t response she continue to  make her way forward while tiffany keep on stepping back away from jessica. But then she realized something. Jessica already pinned her.

“Jessi what are you doing?” tiffany ask while blushing.

Jessica confidently smile, and lean forward to tiffany. “You know what, I really like you since the very first time” Jessica confessed. Tiffany look up and locking her gaze from jessica’s. “Really?”

Jessica cutely nod “Yes, I love you” She said, tiffany was about to wrap her hands around jessica’s neck, but then she frown when Jessica pulled back. “where are you going?”

“I’m going to need a tall glass of cold water” Jessica said.

“huh, why?”

“Cause” Jessica pull tiffany closer and whisper “your making me hot!” Tiffany blushed but luckily she manage to replied.

“Shut up, Just kiss me” She said with a shy laugh. Jessica smiled and slowly lean forward capturing tiffany’s lips, and kiss her bestfriend a.k.a Girlfriend passionately.

 

 

Done hahahaha. so short >.<