Rules

☆BBOY Layout Gallery☆ || 4.0 Dawn || Closed/Hiatus
926240_613241668773958_704649161_a.jpg
1392047543419-2014-01-28%2022.13.04.png

     Welcome to BBOY Layouts ft VSCO Cam & VSCO Grid. This revamp phase known as 4.0 the Dawn. Being a photographer fanatic and loving phone photography since its so convenient to use it to take photos, this revamp will be full of layouts for profiles featuring photography that inspires and showcases beauty, adventure and the love of life. The layouts will mainly be suitable for AFF unless otherwise stated. 
Why can they only be used for AFF? Because of the size. RPR's widths and margins are smaller than what is allowed on AFF. So if you put an AFF layout on RPR it will mess up and ruin the point of me coding it so please don't do so. 


Rules to Follow

     01. NEVER remove my credit from the layout. 02. Do not steal bits and pieces of the code for your own use.  03. If using a theme please comment below.  04. If i see you violating any of my rules you will be reported and blacklisted. 

Message
     Themes provided here are coded by no one else but me. My work is original, and coding took me awhile to learn. All I ask is you respect that, not remove the credits, and not claim a theme as somethign you created. Theme's are my work of art and I would be glad if they were treated as such. Also, I enjoy feedback and comments about my work, I'd even accept small 'challenges' from my subscribers if thye wanted to throw a color pallette at me and see if I could code somethign with it. I just realized I have 44 subscribers and that made me eccstatic. I'm grateful to have such support so thank you guys a lot!
- Syrio Izad
Head Coder & Gallery Admin

VSCO-Cam-Android-Preset-packs.jpg