end.

Fall For You

A/N: For BTSxLC9~ Sorry for the long wait! Here you go! (;

"Ahh Rasa oppa, wait for me!" Nora whined. Rasa turned around slightly, frowned and continued walking. "Woah!" Nora almost tripped when she realised she fell into a pair of sturdy arms instead.

She looked up and realised it was Rasa. "Aish irritating. Why did mum even ask me to accompany this girl." He muttered. Nora looked at Rasa with her pretty doe-like eyes and mumbled shyly, "Thank you oppa."

He felt his heart skip a bit but he remained composed. "Just buy whatever you want. I'll wait outside." Rasa grumbled and handed her his card. Nora beamed and bowed before stepping into the shop.

*Oppa is a good person.* She thought and smiled. She went to the snacks section and took a bag of chips. She scanned the shelves and spotted Rasa's favourite snack, Lotte Pie. Nora grinned and took a box. After taking other several things, she put them into a basket and made her way to the cashier.

"That will be ₩10000 miss." The cashier smiled. Nora handed her Rasa's card and after making payment, she reached her hand out to take the bag when another hand intercepted and grabbed it instead.

Nora smiled and thanked him. *Acting cool and all that but he actually takes good care of others. His future girlfriend is so lucky to have him.* She thought while walking behind Rasa. He suddenly stopped and being deep in her thoughts, Nora did not realise it and knocked into him instead.

"Walk in front of me. You have short legs. I don't want to waste my time waiting for you to catch up with me." He said quietly. Nora pouted and took the bag from him. "Hmph guess I was wrong about you. I actually bought Lotte pies for you." She sulked.

"Using my money." He added sarcastically. "Aish, at least I thought about you." She paused for a while and reddened. "I-I mean, erm since it's your money, I wanted to spend more!" She blurted.

The corner of his mouth curled a little. *Too obvious.* Instead he just kept quiet and took back the bag from her. "You're too clumsy, I don't want anything to happen to my Lotte pies."

Nora smiled. *er for Lotte pies.* With the help of his long legs, Rasa soon caught up with her. "Hmm, I want ice cream." She said. Rasa gave her a look. "What?" She asked. "It's in the bag."

Rasa furrowed his eyebrows and took out two sweet treats and threw one to her. She barely caught it and she pouted. "Can't you just pass it to me? I'm just beside you for goodness sake." "I'm older than you. Manners." Rasa said.

He began to walk faster and his ice cream. "Araso araso oppa, wait for me!" Nora sighed and ran forward. "It's nice right?" She asked cheerfully. He looked at her. *Don't smile that, it makes like you more.* He shut his eyes.

He opened them after a while to see Nora glancing at his face worriedly. "I'm fine." He looked at the ground and realised something. "Stop." He said. Nora stopped, confused. He bent down and tied her shoelaces. "I won't be there to catch you if you fall for me." He winked.