Aftermath

Give Her a Chance

Leaves falling,

Branches snapping,

Wind rustling,

 

The silence was almost deafening. Without the noise coming from outside, a girl found herself zoning out again. Her long, wavy hair disheveled in a pretty way, her head hung low, and her fingers casually playing with the old piano in front of her.

Everything looks normal as it seems but it's not. Hidden by her hair, are the eyes that lack expression. Those dark orbs staring into nowhere, and looking rather tired.

 

The girl is none other than Jaemin. At the moment, she is the textbook definition of pain and loneliness. She still can't move on with the fact that Baekhyun has a girlfriend now. The chances she eagerly earned to tell him the truth was wasted. She was hurt, indeed.

 

The bell rang meaning that classes will commence in a few minutes and so Jsemin found herself walking back to her classroom. She didn't mind the puzzled looks that the students were giving her as she passes throught different rooms.

 

"Ms. Park, you're late. Again," the teacher's voice echoed in the room, emphasizing the last word, when the said girl arrived.

She just bowed her head in means of apology. Making everyone befuddled with her sudden change of behavior, she hurriedly sat at the back of the room, only to burry her face on her desk.

~~~

After hours of begging and pleading, Yuri was able to make Jaemin go to the school field for P.E. class. Boys were required to play soccer while girls just stretched here and there.

 

"Okay. 3 minutes break!" the teacher's voice snapped Jaemin out of her thoughts.

She decided to talk to Baekhyun after weeks of avoiding him. He wasn't able to notice this , of course, since he was too occupied with his current girlfriend, Taeyeon.

 

She was about to go to him but halted in her steps when she saw Taeyeon pampering the tired Baekhyun after playing for a while. And there were the tears threatening to fall from her eyes again.

"Jaemin!" Yuri called out for the running girl but it was too late since she's already out of the field.

She bumped to people here and there but she didn't give a damn about it. All she wants is to get away from everyone.

 

Since everyone was still on the field, Jaemin quickly chjangd to her school uniform before leaving the changing room. She was passing through the cold hallways to go to her locker. Jaemin has to prepare for next class. After all, it was Baekhyun who told her to study well.

As Jaemin was about to open her locker, her eyes caugjht a glimpse of a small paper tucked between the door of her locker. A little familiar with it, she took it and slowly unfolded the paper.

 

"You're sad again. Try to smile a little. It suits you..." the note says.

A little odd it may seem, but Jaemin started to reeive little notes like this since the day Taeyeon became Baekhyun's girlfriend. Little notes with failed jokes and sometimes, encouragement to smile again. At first, she's scared because she doesn't like stalkers. No one does, right? But in the end, she choce to keep them, as entertainment.

~~~

"I'm done!" the person with a deep voice, suddenly exclaimed.

"Good. Then you can help me with my work," Jaemin answered, still with the pokerface on.

"But-"

"I'll be done anyway. Just a few reviews. Now, if you want to go home early, help me. If not, then-"

"Fine. I'll help you!" the lad stomped at the thought of more work. But since he'll be able to go home with Jaemin, he shook the thought off.

"Thanks, Sehun," Jaemin said before resuming her work.

Jaemin had spent time with Sehun within these weeks. Project making totally made them tired and they're both thankful that ther were done before the said deadline. Procrastination is not on their vocabulary.

 

"Why don't you ever smile?" Sehun whined as he was walking home with Jaemin.

"Hey, I do smile!" she defended.

"Liar, liar. Fur's on fire," Sehun sang.

"I don't even have furs,"

"Oh just shut up. I like Ice Age,"

She could only chuckle at his childish behavor. Sehun is so childish that she finds it both annoying and entertaining.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," Sehun said when they reached Jaemin's house.

"Hm," she nodded,"Bye. Take care!"

~~~

"Don't frown. You're giving your muscles hard work. Just smile,"

Again, Jaemin folded the note and kept it in her uniform's pocket. The notes kept on showing up and she keeps them. All of a sudden, Jaemin doesn't feel like attending afternoon classes. So with her tippy toes, she went to the old music room since the new one is nothing close to peace and privacy.

She walked to the music room but she heard a beautiful melody from near. Being the big coward Jaemin is, she thought it was the ghost from the old music room that rumors spread around school. With her knees trembling, she grabbed the nearest weapon she saw, which was a broom, and slowly opened the door to enter.

The nearer she got, the louder the melody is. She raised her broom aiming for the said "ghost" but stopped when she saw that familiar blonde hair. 

And she finally caught the said "ghost".

 

"You scared me, Luhan!!"


Huehue.... Finally updated! Hope you like the first chappie^^;;

I'm sorry that I hardly update Brainwashed. I kinda got bored writing that. And for Dead Love, well it's done but I'm too lazy to post it kekeke :DD

I'll update again..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SOON XD