One and only chapter

Goodbye

 

 

Kris.......................

I want to give you XOXO, then make lovey-dovey with you. But it's too late. Our chapter ended long ago in that summer.

We were best friends with feelings which I could never tell.

Our freindship were ruined by you. It so happened in that summer when you were mean and annoy the daylight out of me.

 

It all started in the spring. We were inseperable. 

At the end of the spring, you confessed you love to me.

Did you know? I cried the whole night, pitying that you deserve someone better than me who has no moral and had a bad attitude towards life.

After that day,  I always felt awkward around you. Being the sensible person you were, you sent me a text that you didn't love me anymore at night.

I was so furious. ' Is love a joke? How can you just throw it like that?' I thought. But it all disappear when we were together, hanging out as usual.

 

After your confession, my point of view of you changes drastically.

My friends started to suspect me for my caring behaviour towards you.

 

Days passed, weeks gone. Until one day, I  went to your house to hang out. You critisize me indirectly, but I just laughed it off because you were just being you. After that day, I kept distance from you.

 

Few days later, we were passing each other. When we came side-to-side, I waved a hi but you ignore me as if I wasn't there in the first place. I kept calling, but you just walk it off. It was full of people, so it was damn embarrassing. Well, who wouldn't?

That was the end of our friendship. I started getting depressed and I felt empty inside. After months, reality hit me that it was because of you, I felt empty inside.

 

We saw each other every single day, but I kept a straight face as you would with your -face. 

Now, I'm regretting my actions of why I had to be so damn sensitive. I always imagine us as a happy couple. When in reality, pride took over me.

 

We are not meant to be. Even fate hate us being together

 

Goodbye forever, love

 

-

 

 

A letter which was kept inside your underwear drawer in which no knows.