DAT FUKKIN SUN

When $uho Isn't Stuffing Money In Your Mouth

Her hair was awfully short for society’s standards, but she couldn’t care less, her name was $uho and all she had to do was stuff a few paper bills into someone’s mouth to get them to shut up. Money was all she had needed to keep her satisfied…or so she had thought. One awfully sunny day came along a little airhead by the name of Zhang Yixing. That little could barely speak two words of Korean and they were so awful, $uho had to hold herself back from laughing at the poor kid. Apparently his dad was a friend of her father’s and she was expected to show him around, she had half a mind to just throw him to one of her servants…but something about his stupid face stopped her from doing so.

 

            “HEY!” startled, the boy turned to look up at her, she had felt the urge to dress up, and her stilettos made her tower over the kid. “Watch where yer goin, that’s a street in front of you, with cars,” she pretended to be driving to get her point across, “you could get hit.”

            “Sorry…sorry,” Yixing bowed a couple of times, which she thought was really weird. She noticed his hair was a funky color for a Chinese boy, and suddenly felt the need to touch it.

            “Do you dye your hair a lot?” She started gently tugging at some of his hair.

            “H-hair?” She couldn’t help but think he looked scared, so she flashed him her award winning smile, the one that she generally used to dupe everyone into thinking she was some angel or some like that. They called her a Guardian Angel at her dad’s work, like what the was that even. But as she smiled this time…it was odd, she wasn’t sure but was she genuinely smiling at this odd Chinese boy right now? She let go of his hair.

            “Nevermind.” She started walking across the street, looking back only to find he hadn’t moved. What’s wrong with this kid, I said not to cross when there were cars, not to stay put once the cross walk was open! She ran back, slipped her hand in his and pulled him along with her. But once they had crossed the street, she couldn’t find it in herself to let go of the kid. She wasn’t sure why he didn’t pull away, but she kept stealing glances at him. Maybe it was just the sun, but the boy’s face was glowing like holy . One time he caught her looking at him and he smiled at her. She stopped right in the middle of the sidewalk, the boy jerking backwards. Her entire body grew stiff and it felt like she was having a heart attack?? Her eyes grew wide, her breathing short and her heart was racing like mad. His smile faded and worry colored his face.

            “Okay? You okay?!” Her body unfroze now that that stupid hole at the side of his face had disappeared and he just looked frazzled.

            “I-I’m…I’m just fine,” $uho shook her head and tried to continue walking, but this time it was the boy who pulled her back, he looked upset. “What’s wrong?” He just kept looking up at her with his sad face. “Why are you sad?”

            “You…” He responded, and it seemed like he wanted to say more but nothing more came out.

            “Me? I told you, I’m just fine. No need to worry,” but then she started staring at his face and this sunlight must be just perfect today because his eyes were twinkling and she had no idea what she was doing, but she found herself getting closer and closer…her lips met a soft peck. She froze. She definitely was not the one who had closed the distance between their lips, she had no doubt in her mind about that. $uho opened her eyes to find herself facing an ecstatic and ing godly looking Chinese boy. She blinked several times before the boy intertwined her fingers in his and began pulling her down the sidewalk, a little skip to his step.