Meeting Super junior?

An ordinary girl in a Super Junior world

Amy Pov

"NOOOOONOONOONOOOOO!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIEE! THERE'S SO MUCH I HAVE TO SEE AND DO" 

That's what I was screaming basically the entire ride to Henry's dorm. This old man CANNOT drive FOR HIS LIFE. 

"AISH SHUT UP! YOU'RE DISTRACTING ME" he yelled while almost crashing into another car.

"I'm surprised they haven't suspended your liscence already!" I huffed as I got out of the car "At least we got here in one piece..Thanks for driving me ahjussi! Be careful on your way back home!"

He gave me a wtf-are-you-talking-about look, grabbed my luggage and started upstairs.

"Ah, ahjussi, you don't have to! I don't have much luggage, I can bring it myself. You should be getting home now, it's already quite late. I wouldn't want you to be driving in the dark.." I said

"Pabo. Has Henry really not told you anything?" He asked. "I live here too you know."

"WAH! No way! I guess we'll see eachother a lot this summer." I replied with a smile.

I walked into Henry's dorm and was greeted by a flying tackle-hug and a chubby canadian mochi yelling.

"AMYYYYYY I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN SO LOONG! DID YOU GET TALLER? WAIT THATS IMPOSSIBLE. I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! Did you gain weight? kekeke"

"YAH! CHUBBY MOCHI IS THAT ANY WAY TO GREET YOUR BEST FRIEND? and fyi i LOST weight" i said while hugging him back. "Did you eat dinner yet? You must be hungry. Here, i'll cook something for you" i said as i started towards the kitchen.

I passed by the living room and saw 11 guys staring at me and Jungsu ahjussi laughing quietly in the corner. I backed away slowly...

"Henry.." I whispered "Who are these people..."

"umm...ehehe yeah...about that..." He said awkwardly "ummm...yeah..they're kinda all my roomates..."

"BWOH? WAIT WAIT WAIT HOOOLD UP. You never told me ANYTHING about living with 11 OTHER GUYS! MY BROTHER WILL MURDER YOU IF HE EVER FOUND OUT!' I yelled

"Yeah...um..truth is..I came to Korea cause I got scouted by SM entertainement and i'm now part of super junior.." he looked down.

"Super what? wait SM entertainement? Arn't those the guys that crazy overwork their employees? Oh my mochi are you okay?" I asked "wait..BACK TO THE POINT. WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE FOR 2 MONTHS?"

"Yah, have you really never heard of us?" a voice said from the living room

"Pabo shut up, of course she's heard of us, we're super junior" another voice said

"actually, she hasn't" a voice i recognized as jungsu ahjussi's said

"You can live here with US!" Henry smiled like a little kid "Don't worry! If they ever did anything to you, the manager hyungs, me, and your brother will kill them!"

"I guess I don't really have a choice.." i sighed. Then, I remembered something. "SM ENTERTAINEMENT? DOESNT THAT MEAN YOU'RE FAMOUS? AIGOO MY LITTLE MOCHI MAN IS ALL GROWN UP!"

"someone's a little slow!" a voice came from the living room.

"I guess i'm living with THOSE people for 2 months too right?" I said gesturing to the living room

"Yeah let me introduce them to you. HYUUNGS! GET OVER HERE AND INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!" Henry yelled

11 handsome boys came out of the living room. I was practically blinded by their hotness *-*

"Annyounghasehyo! We are super juni-OR!" They yelled. Pfft, they were almost as dorky as Henry.

"You already know me but let me introduce myslef again! My name is Park Jungsu! But call me Leeteuk-OPPA" Leeteuk said stressing out the OPPA

"My name's Heechul" A boy with milky white skin and a beautiful face said nonchalantely.

"I'm Kim Jong-Woon! But call me Yesung! Nice to meet you!" A cute boy holding a turtle said

"I'm Shin Dong-Hee. Call me Shindong" Said a chubby boy with a big smile on his face

"My name is Lee Sungmin! Nice to meet you Noona~" Said a cute boy using aegyo. Aigoo so cuute ><

"I'm Lee Hyuk-Jae but call me Eunhyuk! Stay away from my fishy!" Said a hot guy while clinging on to "Fishy?"

"Lee Donghae, nice to meet you. Stay away from my monkey!" Said the "Fishy" while clinging on to the "Monkey"

"Hello miss, my name is Choi Siwon." A really TALL guy said. So polite :)

"My name's ryeowook! Nice to meet you. Help me cook for them sometimes please. They eat A LOT" ryeowook said while pouting.

"Name's cho kyuhyun, nice to meet you. Do you play video games?" A boy said while holding onto his psp.

"annd last but not least is me! Hi i'm gentleman Mimi! Zhoumi!" said a very fashionable man. I laughed, gentleman mimi? Aish, i can already tell that these 2 months will NOT be easy.

"Annyounghasehyo! My name is Amy Yu! I'm a Chinese-canadian! I hope we will all get along this summer!" I said enthusiastically. Suddenly i was envelopped in a flurry of questions.

"How old are you?" "Can you sing?" "Do you like turtles" "Can you dance?" "Don't take my fishy arasso?" "Can you cook?" "When's you're birthday?" "Do you like video games?"

"YAH HYUNGS!" Henry yelled "IT'S HER FIRST NIGHT HERE! LET HER REST!"

"Wah this is a really big band! Congrats on debuting Henry!" I gave him a hug.

"Oh yeah. she doesn't know who super junior is." Leeteuk sighed. "Don't worry, we'll fix that" He said with a mischievous smirk.