Confession

Words I Am Afraid To Reveal

      ____~ On the day we met, I did not feel anything for you. I merely treated you as my brother, likewise you treated me as your sister. We were so close and had so much fun teasing each other. Now, you're my prince and I'm your princess. Since the day you confessed, you never fail to make my heart race when I see you. 

      I know you don't love me with all your heart like I do, but I know that you do love me. Your voice, your gaze, your smile, EVERYTHING is just perfection. Yes, I may be jealous when you talk to girls; even when I know that they are taken. But, that is how I really prove to you that I love you. We may be young to experience what true love really is, but I really am captivated by you. I just can't bear to leave you. Will I ever see you again? Will you remember me, etched in your heart? Will you find a girl to replace me? Only you know the answer.

      You always keep secrets from me, but is that how a boyfriend truly behaves? It seems like a relationship, but I feel like you are drifting away from me. Where's the old, loving ___? Are you that concerned about our 'relationship' ? I want you to be proud of me, as your girlfriend. Not a like-to-like relationship. You make me go crazy. I always watch you from afar, to see how my beloved is doing.

      Recently, I found out from your ex, that you are gonna break up with me after graduation. But why? Don't you know that I really love you? Why are you hiding this from me? Am I not good enough?

      I always feel the urge to hug you and imagine you saying, " It's okay, baby. I'm here. Don't cry."

      But do you know it's really hard to resist it? And I know that you won't even dream of doing that.  Did your feelings change?  Can't we at least be in a long-distance relationship? Maybe I'm not destined to be with you after all. Even with people encouraging me. I already made my decision to be with you for the rest of my life. But why is everything crumbling, even with no third party? 

      Please, I beg you, don't leave me hanging. I am still putting up a poker face when people mention about you. But soon, when I see you, that face is going to disappear. I may break down, knowing that you don't REALLY love me. I can't even stand a DAY of not seeing you. Well, I have no choice. I can't force you to be with me. But please, just remember this. You will forever be in my heart and mind. Forever, and always.

      I love you, My Handsome Prince.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

After one year, i just came back to fix some mistakes lol i dont deserve to be called an author