Awkward.

Teach me how to love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo, Seunghyun ah! Stop pulling Jiyul's hair! And Moonsoo stop biting your nails!" Jieun moved her hands around and stopped the children from hurting themselves. Her co-worker, Hyosung watched from the side and shook her head with a laugh.

Everyday was like a routine for them both, Jieun and Hyosung. They wake up early everyday and head to work, here at Sunshine Kindergarten. Both like children and agreed to work here after they graduated from University.

"Alright! It's time for bed now! Hurry if not a monster rwill come after you kids and eat you up!" Hyosung made a face and the children scrambled to their spots, pulling out their blanket and pillow, ready for their nap time. Jieun shook her head and raised a eyebrow at her, "A monster really?" Hyosung stuck her tongue out at her co-worker and hurried to tuck the children into bed.

 

Jieun followed suit and after fifteen minutes, the children were fast asleep. She watched as the children slept soundly, oh how she adores children! Hyosung then sat down on the floor and huffed, raising a hand to wipe her forehead, "That was tiring!" Jieun smiled at her remark and she took out her laptop.

She switched on the laptop and went onto Youtube. Plugging in her earpiece, she clicked onto her favorite playlist and music rang in her ears softly. Jieun closed her eyes and enjoyed the beat, the rhythm, the melody. Hyosung made a face and fished out her handphone to play games.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were enjoying the peace when suddenly one of the children woke up, crying. Hyosung nudged Jieun who took off her earphones and hurried off to pacify the kid.

Jieun furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Junseob crying. With a sigh, she craddled the kid in her arms and hushed him. "Alright, Junseob ah, uljimayo eung? Noona is here~" She put a hand on his back and soothed him. The crying kid put a thumb into his mouth and it, "Noona~ I miss my Omma" Junseob sobbed.

Jieun hushed and rocked him in her arms, "Ara Junseob ah, your Omma will come later to fetch you okay?" She made a funny face and the kid immediatedly stopped crying and started to giggle. Jieun smiled and ruffled his hair.

 

 

 

 

"RINGGGGGG~"

It was 4 pm in the evening and also time for the children to go back home. In other words, their parents have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter