Mirror Mirror in the wall show to me who hyung love amongst them all

Investigating Do Kyungsoo

Clue no.1:

"Minseok-hyung" Jongin pleaded the oldest member who sighed in reply. Minseok always had a soft spot for his lovable dongsaengs. Jongin has been bugging him about Kyungsoo's crush since last night. "I really shouldn't have woke him up last night" Minseok thought. It was exactly because of that action he did that it was him that Jongin was bugging and not the other members. Well he did ask the other members but they all shut their mouths, even Yixing, yes even the easy Yixing.

"A clue. That's all I could give you" Jongin smirked. He won. Well, not completely but at least a clue. He eyed the oldest hyung with expectant look who replied his stare with a hestitant gaze. Another sigh escaped Minseok's mouth. "He's younger than Kyungsoo" Minseok walked away leaving a confused Jongin. That's a lot of people. He messed his hair in frustration. 

Clue no. 2:

"Lay-hyung!" Jongin called smiling at the ingenious plan he formulated. The unsuspecting Yixing turned around to be startled by a unicorn stuff toy which brought an excited expression in his face. He was about to take it when Jongin hastily placed it on his back. Lay saddened at his actions. "You wan't it?" Lay nodded. "Tell me who's Kyungsoo-hyung's crush is" Lay stared at him, conflicted. He shook his head as his stare was on the stuff toy.

"No" Yixing replied still conflicted. Jongin begged him with aegyo. "Please, hyung?" Lay shook his head aggresively. "A hint then" Jongin settled for a hint rather than wasting the unicorn that he bought for nothing. Lay brightened at his deal. He nodded in quick agreement afterall a hint or two can't hurt, right?. Jongin gave him the stuff toy. 
"He loves pororo" Lay walked away happy with the new addition to his family. Jongin rummaged his brain hard. "Someone younger than hyung and loves pororo. A child? Nah. Kyungsoo-hyung is not a e" He thought to himself.

Clue no. 3:

"Luhan-hyung!" Luhan quickened his pace as he felt Jongin running towards him. Luhan was warned by Minseok of Jongin's determination to find Kyungsoo's crush and he already felt the danger of it happening. "Hyung!" Jongin's voice loudly called. He resisted the urge to turn around and stop on his tracks. "If you don't stop I'll tell Minseok hyung to go on a date with Chen-hyung!" that does it. The greatest blackmail weapon Jongin holds in his hand. Luhan stopped on his tracks and glared at the younger bandmate. Jongin just smirked. "What?" Luhan exclaimed. 

"You know what I want" Jongin stuck his tongue out. Luhan grimaced. "You know my answer" Luhan replied. Jongin huffed. Jongin calculated for this to happen. Exo has never been tight-lipped on matters except now.

"Fine! Not the identity itself but a clue" Luhan raised a bow then considered his options. He won't share his lovable baozi to anyone. Jongin smirk at the clear victory. "Fine. Just one." Luhan surrendered. "He loves sleeping" Luhan walked away leaving Jongin contemplating and trying to solve the puzzle. 

Clue no.4 and 5: 

Kris and Chen were playing video games when Jongin entered the room who startled them by the loud bang on the door. "Ya! Close the door properly!" Kris whined. Jongin only smirked at Kris while Chen paused the game. Jongin was holding on Kris' phone. His plans of blackmail making him scarily crazy. "Tell me who Kyungsoo-hyung's crush is" Both of them stared at him and chuckled. Jongin flashed the phone in front of the chinese leader. "I know Tao's gonna be so happy if he hears Kris-hyung would buy him a new gucci bag" Kris stared at him surprised and sighed dejectedly. "Fine. I'll let you ride on a clue" Jongin smirked as he put the phone down. Chen chuckled at Kris's situation. 

"He loves taking his shirt off" Kris smirked at his confused expression. "Hyung loves a ert?" Jongin inquired earning a laugh from both his hyungs. 
"Yeah. A ert. The perfect word. Well, you're desperate so I'll give you some clue too. He has the habit of biting his lips" Chen stated earning a glare from Kris. "What? You gave him so clue too" Jongin left the room still confuse. 

Clue no. 6: 

Tao was on one of his walks as he had predicted. "Ya! Huang Zitao!" The female population whipped their heads at the sound of his name. Tao who was on disguise grabbed Jongin's arm and dragged him inside the dorm. 
"Ya! Are you crazy?" Jongin simply laughed. Tao glared at Jongin hissing at his actions. "What do you want anyway?" Tao asked. 

"Kyungsoo hyung's crush" Tao stuck his tongue out. "I won't tell you!" He conjured a lollipop from his pocket opened it and placed it in his mouth. 

"The gucci bag goes poof then" Jongin said making Tao drop his lollipop from his mouth. Suho-hyung's card is really convenient. Jongin snickered to himself. "But-"

"A clue is all I need" Jongin said making Tao smile. "He is good at dancing"

"More than me?"

"Same with you" Tao snickered which made Jongin huffed. "I'll expect the bag alright" Jongin rolled his eyes. 



Clue 7 and 8:

Sehun and Suho was talking with the manager hyung when Jongin arrived exactly right after the discussion. "Hyung~" Jongin called making Suho cringe and Sehun twitch. "Please tell me who Kyungsoo-hyung's crush is. Please?" Jongin pulled his best aegyo. Suho was always weak to his dongsaengs' aegyo. Suho was crumbling when Sehun elbowed him. "I can't, Jonginnie"
"A clue then? Please? Pretty, pretty, please?" Jongin did his best to show his best aegyo. Suho sighed then nodded. Sehun sighed at the soft spot of their leader.

"Fine. He loves dogs" Sehun glared at the obvious hint and stared at the confuse expression of Jongin. Sehun smirked. "He's tan" Suho looked at Sehun with a surprised expression in contrast to the maknae's confident one.

"Like me?" Jongin asked as Sehun nodded.

"Yes. Like you" Suho and Sehun smiled teasingly. Jongin walked away still confused and clueless about the mysterious identity. He sighed. 

"Btw, Suho-hyung thanks for the treat" he exclaimed making Suho tilt his head while the dancer walked away sniggering.

 

Clue 9 and 10:

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were at the cafeteria eating fried chicken. Jongin arrived with Chanyeol's guitar. Chanyeol stared at him in horror while Baekhyun was focused on his food. 
"Ya! Put my guitar down" Jongin shook his head stubbornly. "Tell me a clue to Kyungsoo-hyung's crush first" Jongin accepted the fact that directly asking for the identity won't work but a single clue would. Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun who gave him a go signal.

"Well" Chanyeol trailed still unsure of what clue to give."He is often with Kyungsoo-hyung?" Chanyeol stated making Baekhyun spit out his food. He smacked Chanyeol's head and heavied a sigh of relief at the questioning look Jongin was giving. He sighed. "You're well aware that he's a he, right?" Jongin stared at him before a look of realization crossed his face. A mischievous expression plastered on his face. Baekhyun sighed. So that was the last piece, ey?. Baekhyun thought to himself. 

The Answer:

Kyungsoo worriedly entered Jongin's room. He was informed that the dancer injured himself. Jongin was on the bed peacefully sleeping. A smile crossed Kyungsoo's face as he watched the peaceful and cute sleeping face of Jongin. He brushed a few locks of hair covering his face. His touch trailed to his face tracing his features. Slowly, Jongin woke up. 

"Hyung?" Jongin asked. Kyungsoo smiled at him worriedly. "I heard you were injured" Jongin smiled mischievously.
"I had manager hyung do that" He chuckled. Kyungsoo glared at Jongin who chuckled louder. "You'll tell me about your crush" Jongin stated making Kyunsoo smile awkwardly at him.
"I need to cook dinner" Kyungsoo tried to stand but was caught by Jongin who was grinning brightly.

"Hyung! I bought a magic mirror" Jongin announced randomly. Kyungsoo stared at him skeptically as he placed his forehead to Jongin's forehead cheking for his temperature. He quickly regretted his action. His heart did its pit-a-pat. Too loud for his taste. Jongin pointed to the wall mirror next to the wooden cabinet. Kyungsoo tilted his head and was dragged by Jongin who was now standing in front of the wall.  He childishly chanted. "Mirror mirror on the wall tell me who hyung loves amongst them all" Nothing happened. Kyungsoo blinked not quite understanding what is happening. His large eyes reflected at the mirror. Jongin smirked satisfied making Kyungsoo tilt his head. He gave a piece of paper on Kyungsoo and placed a quick peck on his cheek before he left the room leaving a gaping Kyungsoo in front of the mirror. He opened the note and read it "Mirror mirror in the wall tell me who Jongin loves afterall"  loud. Kyungsoo blinked while staring at the mirror before realization dawned on him. He blushed really red. 


The next day,

The 10 Exo members silently gathered just outside the kitchen to watch a certain couple. Jongin was teasing a flustered Kyungsoo who was trying to pry the annoying Jongin from embracing him as he was cooking. 

"Jonginnie, its dangerous to cook like this" Kyungsoo whined referting to him being backhugged by the main dancer of Exo. 

"Just for a while?" Jongin pleaded making Kyungsoo unable to say no. The rest of the member chuckled at the scene as they all mentally noted to themselves.
 

"We shouldn't let Jongin be curious ever again" 

 

--------------

 

Extra:

Suho stared at his credit card bill and stared at the unknown purchase he made. He contemplated as to where he used his card. Tao entered the room with a new gucci bag in hand. Their eyes met. "Hyung, thanks for the bag" Suho stared at him in disbelief. 

"Eh? I didn't buy anything" Suho stated before his memory clicked about Jongin's words. "That Jongin!" Tao tilted his head still happy about his new bag while Kris and Jongin stared at the distressed Suho from afar laughing at the korean leader's expression. Kyungsoo just sighed at the childishness of his groupmates.