Strawberry

Strawberry

 

 

There's a lot of things that Jongin could resist. Really a lot.

However, like most people coexisting in this world, Jongin also had his one weakness.

Strawberries.

He could eat them all day long. And when some were within his sight, he ate them immediately.

No, no... He devoured them.

Just like that furry character from Sesame Street. Yeah... The Cookie Monster.  Jongin was Cookie Monster of Seoul.

Sometimes he was ashamed that such a small fruit has that big impact on him. But when he saw THE strawberries, he really didn't give a .

Of course his stupid friends were mocking him all the time. Especially yesterday at the coffee shop. It wasn't his fault.

Really.

He just wanted to eat a strawberry. And the fact that it was in someone else's dessert doesn't mean he is crazy.

Right?

He was just deeply, emotionally, physically and spiritually attached to strawberries.

"Hey Kai!" he turned around and saw a waving Jinri. He raised his hand in greeting and waited until the girl approached him. "Kai, you're going to eat lunch?" The girl asked with a smile. Jongin raised one eyebrow slightly. Oh right. It was a lunch break. 

"Er... I didn't bring mine today..." He answered truthfully and cursed himself for it, he was damn hungry. And he had no money. .

"Oh... That's not good. You know that you need to eat well," Jinri said with a serious expression, waving her finger in front of his face. "But I have a lot of food. I can share with you!" She said with joy and clapped her hands.

"Really?" He asked with undisguised glee. Wonderful, wonderful Jinri.

"Of course! Friends should share! I have beef jerky with marshmallow crème and sausage milkshake," Jinri exclaimed triumphantly.

Beef jerky with marshmallow? Sausage milkshake? Jongin made ​​indefinite expression and looked at the beaming girl. She was known for her bizarre cooking, but this was too much even for him.

"You know what Jinri? I bet it tastes great, but-but I-I'm on a diet!" He could not think of a better excuse.

"On a diet? I thought only girls are on a diet. But you probably want to be in shape for your dance competition. Yes, yes..." Jinri muttered to herself. "You thing I should go on a diet too?" She asked with a complete serious expression.

"N-no! You don't have to," Jongin grabbed her shoulders."You are great, as you are. You are beautiful and I-I have to go. I need to move my fat . You know... exercise. Bye!" He yelled and ran down the hall, leaving a puzzled friend.

He leaned against the wall and sighed. For a moment he felt guilty, but Kim Jongin was not about to become next victim of Jinri's culinary experiments. He still remembers green faced Sehun who ate her lunch two weeks ago. But on the other hand, he was hungry. Damn hungry.

Hungry, hungry, hungry, hungry...

He walked into his classroom with sulking face. He leaned his forehead against the wall and rubbed an empty stomach, cursing his forgetfulness. Maybe he could scrounge some food from Beakhyun. That little bum always has huge amount of food capable of feed at least three people. He should share, especially with almighty awesome Kim Jongin (let's skip the fact that Jongin always receives a kick in the shin when the others hears how almighty awesome he is).

Satisfied with his idea he decided to go back to the canteen, but one detail perfectly got his attention. And it was Do Kyungsoo. More specifically - Do Kyungsoo sitting at his desk. Even more specifically - Do Kyungsoo sitting at his desk and eating strawberries.

Eating strawberries.

STRAWBERRIES.

That squishy owl was eating HIS strawberries. This awesome fruit was in Kyungsoo's hand and then disappeared into his mouth.

"Do I have something on my face?"

"W-what?" Jongin asked blankly, turning away his attention from fruits.

"Do I have something on my face?" Kyungsoo repeated irrytably. "Because I don't like your creepy eyes starring at me like that. Your stupid is showing." Jongin's face flushed.

"I'm not creepy," he snorted. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.

"Sure... Whatever makes you sleep at nights," the boy said, sarcasm flowing in his voice, and returned to his strawberry consumption. "What do you want, Kim?" Kyungsoo asked, noticing the approaching boy, who just starred at his lunch with blank expression. "Are you... are you drooling?" Jongin was unresponsive to a hand waving across his face, eyes still glassy and unseeing even with Kyungsoo's face shoved so close their noses almost touched. “Hello, earth to Jongin, come in Kim, do you copy?” Kyungsoo started snapping his fingers.

"Strawberries," Jongin said blankly.

"What?"

"Strawberries. You are eating strawberries," Jongin said almost accusingly.

"So?"

"I'm hungry" Jongin pouted. "I want strawberries."

"Why should I share my precious strawberries with you?" Kyungsoo asked slowly, looking intently at Jongin's face.

"Because... friends should share?"

"We are not friends, Kim," Kyungsoo said defiantly. He put down empty lunch box on the side and with full satisfaction put fresh strawberry into his mouth.

The. Last. Strawberry.

Jongin groaned with longing and swallowed hard. In front of his eyes was the iest and most attractive thing, but he could only look at it. Damn. He won't lose this opportunity.

Without thinking, he straddled Kyungsoo's hips, grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him hard. Smaller boy almost choked when he felt Jongin's tongue taking out of his mouth partially eaten fruit.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Kyungsoo shouted embarrassed with blush suffusing his cheeks as he shied away from Jongin's wide grin.

"You were right. We are not friends," Jongin said completely ignoring the question. "But I'm like the best boyfriend you ever had," he his lips, savoring remained sweet strawberry flavor. "You should be grateful and share everything with me. Especially strawberries. You know I'm insane when I see these magnificent fruits," Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and sighed loudly.

"You're such a strawberry . I should kill you for what you just did with my mouth. That was so gross," he pinched Jongin's waist and narrowed his eyes. The latter whimpered silently, tensing his muscles. He knows that face. Did he cross the line? One look at Kyungsoo's face tells him he did. ! Red Alert! Red Alert! What to do? Angry Kyungsoo is something he does not want to experience in his life right now.

Jongin mentally panicked with widened pair of eyes now starring at his boyfriend. He suddenly threw his arms around Kyungsoo's neck and started kissing his face.

"I'm sorry..." Kiss on the forehead and the nose. "You are the best..." Kiss on the left cheek and the corner of the mouth. "I love you..." Kiss on the chin.

"Stop, that's nasty," Kyungsoo tried escape from Jongin's lips but to no avail. "You are so clingy today, what's wrong with you?" Jongin gazed down to the older's eyes.

"You are such a loner, Soo. Can't you just go with me to the canteen and eat with everybody like a normal person?

"No."

"Why?" Kyungsoo gave him a pointed look.

"When people ask dumb questions, I feel obligated to give sarcastic answer."

Jongin's gaze turned into a frown.

"Such a mean owl," Jongin muttered under his breath, narrowing his eyes trying to intimidate Kyungsoo with his manly charisma.

Kyungsoo's lips pulled upward into a small smile, trying to hide a chuckle. He gave Jongin a chaste kiss on the lips and rubbed his thighs digging painfully fingernails into the skin.

That's not exactly a good sign.

"You know... Every day I fall in love with you more and more. But today is not that day. Today you are pretty ing annoying."

"You just can't handle my awesomeness," Jongin replied, smiling slyly as he lowered his head slightly so that he was in perfect horizontal eye-level with smaller boy.

"One day my patience will run out, and I will punch you in the face. Really hard."

"Wow... Your love for me is truly amazing," Jongin grumbled. "I feel all your admiration for me." Kyungsoo gave him a rather exasperated look. Jongin lifted his left hand up to grab Kyungsoo's chin and ran his thumb on the boy's lower lip.  He replaced his finger with lips, kissing hard and pushing his tongue into Kyungsoo's mouth.  The latter responded enthusiastically cupping the back of Jongin's neck and pulled him in closer, deepening the kiss. After a couple of minutes or maybe hours (he's not quite sure because kissing Kyungsoo always makes mush out of his brain) Jongin broke the kiss first, breathing heavily and caressing Kyungsoo's cheecks with his hands.

"That was nice," Kyungsoo said. "Now get up. You are heavy."

"But you like having me on your lap," Jongin whined hiding his face in the crook on Kyungsoo's neck clinging closer to his chest.

"Yeah," Kyungsoo answered slowly. "When you are ."

Jongin giggled, nibbling delicate skin behind Kyungsoo's ear.

"Let's go out for ice cream after school," he said. "Chocolate ice cream."

"Why chocolate?"

"Seriously Soo, you are such a chocolate that it hurts." Jongin answered with amusement and kissed the tip of the boy's nose. Oh, Kyungsoo. Sweet, sweet Kyungsoo.

Screw strawberries.

Jongin is pretty damn sure that Do Kyungsoo is his biggest weakness.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for reading!

Comments are appreciated!  ^^