Marriage?

you.. Pabo Husband!!

Suzy POV

I wake up in the morning.. I realized , this isn't my room and this is hotel that I supposed to be 'MARRIAGE' with the guy that I don't know.. but what can I do.. I get up from the bed and take a shower .. before I open the door, I hear someone knock the front door.. the door open and revealed my mother with the smile in her face..

- "honey .. you wakeup already?? come on take a shower.."

- "but umma.. I don't know who he is..??"

- "it's okay.. after marriage , you can know each other.."

I just can't let my mother tears up.. I just sigh.. I take shower.. after 15 minute , I wear a beautiful dress in my 'MARRIAGE'  then my mother come, want to do my make up and I let she do it. 30 minute later , the hair stylish do my hair.. my mother spoke to me..

- "honey, you so beautiful.."

- "thank you , umma.."

On the other side

 

Myungsoo POV

I wear tuxedo for my 'MARRIAGE'.. what a pain.. what I hope was just let the girl is my ideal type.. I sit at the chair and look at mirror with 'blank' face.. then my parent come in.. I just stare at them blankly

- "son.. Don't just look at me like that... father say that to me.."

- "myungsoo.. are you worry for the marriage.??. don't worry.. she is kind and angel like.."

- "okay.."

I just sigh .. my parent when out.. after 15 minute, my father call me for the vow.. I standing in front waiting for the bride.. when the music start , I look at the back.. I just  WOW.. is she angel or human.. what a beautiful creature.. she just my ideal type.. I feel weird in side of my heart.. but I denied it..

 

Suzy POV

the time is come .. I link my arm with my father and I start to walk to the front .. I see a man wearing tuxedo .. he was a good-looking one and just staring at me.. I can feel butterfly in my stomache but I denied it  .. my father give me to him..

- "take care of my daughter??"

- "ne.. aboeji.." he said

then begin the vow..

- "Kim myungsoo, are you willing to take Bae Suji for being your beloved wife in the good and bad times"

- "I do" he said

- "Bae Suzy , are you willing to take care Kim Myungsoo for being your beloved wife in the good and bad times"

- "I do" I just without thinking

- "you may kiss the bride"

 

Myungsoo POV

- "you may kiss the bride"

I just kiss her.. her lips was soft and make me want to kiss her longer but the music make me realized.. I pull my lips and look at her,with my cool face and tell her ..

- " Sorry.. but this is just in front of my parent.."

- " I know.."

then, all guest was gone home.. my parent come

- " myungsoo.. go take your things now.."

- " okay "

- " you too, suzy "

- " ah.. ne " she said and go take her things..

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry .. this is just I could do..

sorry if my grammar not so good.. but I was try hard 4 the FF