1

Kris the Fashionista and the Mysterious Photographer

Some says that his real name is Kevin.

 

Some says that his name is real  Chris, or even Kris.

 

Some mentions about his chinese name as Jiaheng or Wu Yifan.

 

But one thing for sure.

 

Everyone knows who is Mr.Wu

 

MrWu.net is the name of his blog, where he muses about his couture thoughts, and daily OOTD, or even some times, his own art ( he thinks of himself as a Kriscasso in this case), and his popularity sky-rocketed quickly because of his attractive looks and daring fashion choices, not to mention about the way he writes on his article when he's reviewing a product. Everything it's just very "Wu", something that other fashion blogs couldn't imitate because of the distinguished style.

 

"This leather jacket is good, just good, you know that if I posted it in here it was a good product and all you need to do is believe in me *winks* goodbye and holla, Mr. Wu."

 

That's one of the example on how he would review a product on his posts.

 

Or else he would be caught hanging out with other famous fashion bloggers like Kim Sungkyu from Coolguy, a fashion blogger from Jeonju who is popular because of his very basic-and simple but classy style, or else Huang Zitao from GUCCIhunk, a fashion blogger who is also a Gucci-maniac who collects a lot of Gucci stuff and worships Gucci just way too much that it is actually corny and tacky, but his blog became an instant-love from the Chinese grandmas and aunties because of his love for Gucci+hell yeah he's very good-looking. These three people would often posted a picture of them hanging out in their favourite outfit to be posted on their blog afterwards, which is means they always gather at a fancy cafes and restaurant for a better background setting in the picture. Even some restaurant are being thankful for them because ever since the post is out, their restaurants gains a lot of revenue because of the increasing female costumers coming to the restaurant.

 

How about Mr. Wu personal style? The only thing that could describe his style must be "one of a kind" and "ground breaking", like how he would match a Paul Smith slim-fit ombre houndstooth sweater that actually looks like a sweater of a serial killer that has been came from a bloodbath with the red ombre touch, with a blood coloured beret, and a maroon red pants, that might looks like a silly combo when a commoners wears it, but in Mr. Wu's figure, everything seems to be perfect and flawless, any kind of clothing. Even a hoodie with a floral harem pants and pearl necklace looks cutting-edge in his own styling.

 

He has been featured in VOGUE Italia, VOGUE Hommes Japan website, and some major Korean fashion magazines from Vogue to W, and also the famous The Sartorialist. And also there's even a fan club of him from Naver that has been there since a year ago and having more than 10.000 members on the run so far. There's not really a particular reason on why is everyone goes crazy on Kris so-called avant garde clothing style that might came off as hideous in general public's eye. It's the KrisFever.

 

Sometimes he's not only working his own street style runway in Seoul city districts, he could be found on sitting elegantly with a cowboy hat and leather kilt, in Square Jean XXXIII in Paris, nearby the Notre-Dame, or sipping his coffee at one of the non overrated coffee shop in Manhattan, or the next day he could be spotted at the beach in Bali in his Saint Laurent leopard scarfs and white loose tank top from TOPSHOP, along with a skull printed shorts, all is good for him, he's living his life. And the other x factor on why are people digging on his pictures, are the photographs.

 

Nobody knows who is the real identity of the photographer. But one thing that they know, the person really has a good eyes to make Kris looks extremely good with the background and the colour play, the composition are just fine and not shabby at all. Even a picture of Kris in a black rocky walls looks very good in the hand of the mysterious photographer.

 

Some did some stalking to reveal on the identity of the mysterious photographer. But all that they know is that the guy is on the same tall as Kris, but he always got to be in his hoodie, and specs that it makes his face looks unclear.

 

 

People knows about Mr. Wu but then, no one knows a single bit about Park Chanyeol.

 

When Kris has just starting his blog and only posted a picture of his art, it was Chanyeol who discovered him, he titled him as a secret hidden gem. While most people making fun of Kris' art that they think are senseless like a kindergarten kid, Chanyeol is the only one who found a charm and unique style between the of Kris' art. He quickly contacted Kris through email without any hesitation.

 

He's an art dealer. A very successful one. He's been travelling abroad because of his job, and one time when he's bored and browsing through the net, that's the moment where he found Kris' drawing and finding a golden opportunity to bring it out to the collector's of paintings whom he find would be interested in Kris' art. The result? Surprisingly good. Some collectors from country like China even finds Kris' artwork as something philosophical with meanings on one of the Dragon drawing of Kris, even a rich businessman from Dubai bought his Koala artwork and finds it as astonishing and sharp in the lines, bringing out the warm childhood of them that they could never find anymore as a grown ups.

 

 

The romance started to heat up between the young artist and the art dealer. The exchange everything through their email, it leads even to a Skype chat and a long talk about their dreams and ambition, or about Chanyeol's hectic day when he's facing a bothersome client, or Kris' little story about what happened in his day like how he found a Hello Kitty bag at the night market that he finds cute and cheap and how happy he is to find a very cheap bargain on his favourite character.

 

Not only Hello Kitty to be exact, he also told Chanyeol that he likes all the Disney's character and also Totoro, and also other fluffy and cute characters. He also told Chanyeol on how he was interested in fashion but he couldn't afford to buy on all the expensive clothes that he wished to had, not until Chanyeol started to sold on his paintings and makes him earn a good amount of money.

 

"I'm so glad that because of you, I could even buy myself my first pair of Gucci shoes, Chanyeol-sshi, thanks for everything,"

"Kris- may I talk about something to you?"

"Yes?"

"Would you follow me around? We've been seeing each other online for 6 months, and …I think it's better if we could even work as a duo. I could be your free photographer and you could travel abroad and your picture will looks better abroad? Rather than in Korea? And…."

"And what?"

"And I could touch you and kiss you in real life, if only we can meet up, not just putting on this kiss-emojis from Skype."

"Ah, Chanyeol-sshi, you are so adorable, but is it okay if I join in?"

"That would be much better, at least I can get myself a travel companion,  which is you."

"Thanks babe,"

"I can't wait to see you, right on my eyes, touching your hands and brushing mine on your cheeks,"

"Stop being so flirty with me, it's so embarrassing, Chanyeol-sshi."

"See you soon babe, I can't wait. I'm dying. By 3 days I'm gonna pick you up from Incheon and we gonna start our new life from there."

 

That's how the history goes. His secret-photographer-slash-boyfriend that would always help him. Making him popular in a flash with the nice pictures and buying him all the clothes that he wanted to buy and pose with. He couldn't be any luckier to find Park Chanyeol in his life. And also the only guy who would sincerely laughs on his joke while others always snorts on his joke.

 

"You should model with me someday," Kris offers Chanyeol one day, hugging the shorter guy from the back, just after he woke up from his bed in one of the luxurious hotel in London.

"But you know that I am camera-awkward, the camera always caught me in my worst."

"I know, derp dude! Remember when we tried to take our first official picture together as a couple and it took 15 takes to make your face looks slightly normal."

"Yeah,"

"But I wanted to take picture with you together, a nice beautiful shot, you and I in Tom Ford suit, perhaps, don't you know that Nylon Korea actually offers us for a photoshoot together?"

"Really?" Chanyeol sounds interested with the whole idea, since NYLON always had a fun and easy photoshoot. At least not a serious stuff like VOGUE.

"Yes, they just emailed me last night."

"If you're ok with it, I'll go with the flow for you,"

 

 

One month later, the picture came out. The most awaited picture where thousands of people has been very curious upon the real face of the photographer-nim who always beautifully manages to capture the essence of Kris' daily outfit. After a difficult times of selecting 1242 pictures of Chanyeol and Mr. Wu together the memory card of the NYLON crew, they finally posted the selected ones. Kris and Chanyeol in fancy blue Tom Ford suits and geek glasses, holding a colourful balloons in white background almost like a married couple.

 

The online comments about Chanyeol:

 

"Ah, so that's him? L O  L "

"Why did he look so dumb?"

"Unlike what I expected, I was thinking of more like Woobin or Soohyuk!!"

"OH GOD He looks creepy like a china doll! The eyes!"

"He looks like a drug dealer slash gag man."

"I can't believe he's the person behind the gorgeous picture."

 

 

Poor Chanyeol while Kris was doing great with a lot of compliments and since that, Chanyeol never appeared anymore, even when  some stalkers caught him, he would always be in mask and hooded things, and specs as usual.

 

 

 

Maybe being a famous fashion blogger/avant grade painter is not really a good thing to start with, by all the pressures from the public.

 

 

 

 

He'd prefer to be the behind the scenes guy forever just for Kris.

 

 

somehow this is inspired by my hobby for looking at the fashion blog and the fan site noon as that has remains mysterious for all time and also my love for kris/coughss/for his fashion choice.